Uncut with a Prince Albert piercing

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jonnyjinx i been considering getting a PA myself but im sort of turned off by the pain. Do they give u some medication or painkillers during and after doing the piercing? Is there a lot of blood?

One way to take the edge off the pain is to prep the outside surface and the inside of the urethra with Ambesol... An oral topical anesthetic.

Place the tip of the sterile lance INSIDE the urethra at the piercing point and tip it back to press the meatus of the head back for a straight line.

Pike a little gently while eyeing the underside to see where the skin is being pushed out... make sure the point of the lance is pointed to exit at the right spot...

Then push FIRMLY keeping your eye on the underside where the lance will come thru...

The tissue is thin, but the wall of the urethra is very tough... A good solid firm push sound shove it thru.... then rest for a minute... that was the scary part...
And, it really didn't hurt much at all...

Now the hard part... FOLLOWING the lance thru and out with the end of the initial ring. You want to hold the lance with one hand to provide a little resistance against the end of the ring- keeping the open end of the ring firmly in contact with the butt end of the lance...
Shove the lance- sliding between your fingers by pushing steadily with the open end of the ring... it may smart just a little bit as the lance comes out, but don't flinch and pull the ring back... if you just keep following the lance thru with the ring the only pain will be a twinge.

If it bleeds a lot, then chances are you do not have the right gauge ring... try a thicker gauge.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no, it did not hurt getting it

brah, come on. not even a little?

also, i don't mean this in a judgmental way, but what exactly is the appeal? i've always wondered this. and going back to the topic creator's initial question, what does it matter if someone is uncut or cut?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
brah, come on. not even a little?

also, i don't mean this in a judgmental way, but what exactly is the appeal? i've always wondered this. and going back to the topic creator's initial question, what does it matter if someone is uncut or cut?

It's more the supprise than anything when I had mine done IMO.

As for mattering if you are cut / uncut with PA, does not make any real difference at all.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's more the supprise than anything when I had mine done IMO.

As for mattering if you are cut / uncut with PA, does not make any real difference at all.

i didn't think it would make a difference. but holy hell brah, i can't imagine someone putting a needle through my cock :eek:

if someone came at my crotch with a needle i'd kick them so hard in the groin haha. but i do admire the body art aspect of it.

the only modification i'm not for on other people is the splitting thing. that's kinda wrong on some levels :frown2:

i mean, i'm not as judgmental as i sound, i swear, but lookin at peoples that get it gives me the heebie jeebies. how do they piss and cum? i just don't get it :confused:

screwdriver79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got my PA done two weeks ago, and myself being uncut, I don't see there is a problem at all. My PA fits perfectly inside my foreskin when soft, and goes out when hard... and feels great.

I did get my urethra a little swollen, but aside from that, I didn't even bled when getting the piercing. It's a really nice perforation.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am cut with a 00ga I know 3 other guys that are uncut and have PA's also. All but one has had them about as long as I have had mine. Think we all are in the 0 or 00ga now. Thier wives, don't seem to mind them a bit. One