Uncut with phimosis

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
I am 21 yrs old with uncut penis, and phimosis. I am confused about what to do here, I'm thinking about circumcision, but also wondering if there is a way to "stretch" the foreskin or anything else to do without having to see a doctor. Being uncut (not the norm in vegas) and having phimosis makes it very hard to talk to women, and I'm a pretty good-looking guy so women all the time are approaching me and when I never "do anything" with them, my friends are all over me with comments like "whats wrong dude, are you gay or something?" etc. Does anyone else have or have had this problem? It's too akward to talk to my family or friends about this, so any comments/suggestions are appreciated...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a number of things a doctor would be able to try before you had to resort to a circumcision, you simply have to put phimosis into google and loads of sites offering information come up, you haven't really given us any information as to what degree of phimosis you have or if in fact you do actually have phimosis, has your foreskin always been like this or has it come on recently, does it retract so far then no more or what?

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good answer SpoiledPrincess, I agree do some research on the web about phimosis and see a doctor. More informed doctors will know about procedures that preclude needing a circumcision. I'm sure you won't have to leave Vegas that whose first prognosis is circumcision.

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ty for reply spoiledprincess, I remember retracting foreskin when I was younger in bathtub, but somewhere along the line I stopped, probably like when I was 10 yrs old or younger. When I try to retract it now, I can only see a small circle of the head, a little more after I've masturbated to "lube" and reduce friction, but still nowhere close to full retraction. I tried some stretching techniques I found on internet, but I didn't see progress really after a couple weeks. What would you recommend?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ive always had a fairly large foreskin and it used to be tight to but i dont think i have or had Phimosis. I couldnt retract mine at all til i was im my mid teens and got the shock of my life when i first saw my glans.

From that momment on i just worked it a little bit more each day and found it wasnt so much that my foreskin was tight, as i could soon retract it when flaccid, i found that the end of my foreskin made a very tight 'ring' on my shaft if i started to get hard with it retracted.

Slowly i work on stretching this to, pulling it back when i was getting hard til i couldnt take it anymore then rolling it forward and pinching my foreskin closed when i went for a pee to 'balloon' and stretch the skin out more.

So today, as you can see, i still have a roomy foreskin but not a tight one.

Just a personal account, my advice, see a doctor and discuss methods other than the chop.

Good luck mate.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At one time mothers were advised to gently retract a child's foreskin to wash his willy but that was a long time ago, now it's thought that retracting a childs foreskin can cause phimosis in later life so it's possible that doing this when you were a kid (although from what I know it'd have to be much younger than when you were 10) partially contributed to this. I think you're going to have to bite the bullet and go to the doctors, firstly to check that it is in fact phimosis and not something else and then to see what his suggestions are, I believe in the UK the first thing a doctor would suggest would be using steroid ointment in conjunction with trying to pull the foreskin back and hopefully that would stretch it, even if that fails there are a number of other things you could try before going for a circumsion. It may however be that you don't find the idea of circumcision unpalatable and might even decide that that is your first choice for treatment, but do think carefully, once it's gone it's gone and if you opt for another choice of treatment you can always choose a circumcision at some time in the future.
Now stop being so lazy and google it :)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... but also wondering if there is a way to "stretch" the foreskin or anything else to do without having to see a doctor.
You've already gotten some advice. I'll add two websites for you to look at:

Conservative Contemporary Treatment of Phimosis
How should phimosis be treated?

The first is somewhat technical, the latter gives an explanation of stretching routines. Stretching routines are commonly used in Europe in lieu of surgery. In France for instance there's a doctor who claims he's never referred a phimosis case to surgery. The website mentions the use of steroid creams. Those need a doctor's prescription in USA.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Hello,
I am 21 yrs old with uncut penis, and phimosis. I am confused about what to do here, I'm thinking about circumcision, but also wondering if there is a way to "stretch" the foreskin or anything else to do without having to see a doctor. Being uncut (not the norm in vegas) and having phimosis makes it very hard to talk to women, and I'm a pretty good-looking guy so women all the time are approaching me and when I never "do anything" with them, my friends are all over me with comments like "whats wrong dude, are you gay or something?" etc. Does anyone else have or have had this problem? It's too akward to talk to my family or friends about this, so any comments/suggestions are appreciated...
You might also want to Google "Beaugé method". Two good links among the many good links that come up:

Beaugé's own article:
The causes of adolescent phimosis

A blog by someone who was successful with the Beaugé method:
Beaugéblog: Transmissions from the frontline efforts of the Glans Liberation Front: March 2006

The Phimosis page on Wikipedia is pretty interesting, too. That's what led me to the discussions on the Beaugé method.

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for suggestions and info. Right now, 2 things are going through my mind...1) Circumcision would fix the phimosis, and 2) Women here overwhelmingly prefer cut to uncut

I wish to have it done soon, because I feel Im missing out on a lot, being 21 yrs old and everything. I want to have the procedure done without my parents knowing, but they pay for medical insurance and will get bills and find out. I dont have the money to pay for it out-of-pocket, I dont even have enough to make a doctors appt to even talk about it. I think I have to talk to parents about this, otherwise I fear things will stay as they are. Its just so akward of a subject to talk about...

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you for suggestions and info. Right now, 2 things are going through my mind...1) Circumcision would fix the phimosis, and 2) Women here overwhelmingly prefer cut to uncut

I wish to have it done soon, because I feel Im missing out on a lot, being 21 yrs old and everything. I want to have the procedure done without my parents knowing, but they pay for medical insurance and will get bills and find out. I dont have the money to pay for it out-of-pocket, I dont even have enough to make a doctors appt to even talk about it. I think I have to talk to parents about this, otherwise I fear things will stay as they are. Its just so akward of a subject to talk about...

It seems like you have your mind made up.

BUT, a lot of women like guys who are uncut, and even more women don't really care either way. Besides, if a woman doesn't like you because yoou have the body that you were born with, shame on her, not you.

Don't let someone else's stupidity make you change your dick.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No they don't overwhelmingly prefer cut to uncut, there are a lot of women of women who prefer uncut, but perhaps in America where it's more common it's what they're accustomed to.
You need to think carefully before you get circumcised, there's no going back and a lot of men are unhappy with their circumcision, you could try other things to remedy your phimosis, circumcision isn't a possibility that disappears because you tried something else.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's becoming less common in the USA fortunately, but I'm not so sure that survey really proves anything, 89% of the women they gave the survey to had had their sons circumcised so it's not really a random sample is it, they'd had their sons circumcised of course they preferred it.

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah your right, I keep reading these polls/surveys comparing cut to uncut, and they all contradict each other, some are obviously meant to be pro-cut and others are meant to be pro-uncut.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just something you have to make your own decision on, I wouldn't base it on whether women prefer it or not, just on whether you think it's the best option for your problem or not.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have been a number of threads on this issue and some guys don't seem to have any problems with sex or reaching orgasm even though they do have phimosis.

Vegas has a lot of immigrants so I think you're reaching for straws when you say that an intact penis is not common in Vegas. Your stress about women isn't going to go away just because you no longer have a foreskin.

Ok, enough criticism.

Phimosis is treatable through non-surgical means. Stretching, hormonal cream and even a dorsal slit are all options.

One thing's for sure and that's the fact that you're way too stressed out about this. Are you in college? Maybe there's a counselor you could talk to about it, many communities offer low cost counseling based on income levels. I would highly recommend you find someone, anyone to talk to. Sometimes the "easiest" solution is not always the best.

I dated a guy with phimosis and it didn't stop him from having sex. He was totally unselfconscious about it too. It was really sort of cool seeing his foreskin bulging and the veins sticking out. He said sex was great and didn't really feel a need to change it.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do, but let me tell you, I've spent years restoring mine and I can't imagine letting a doc near my dick when there are other options.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do what feels good I have been with 1 man that was uncut and the sex was unbelieveable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something extra most guys don't have.. Think about that before you go under the knife...

chaise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can almost guarantee you will regret circum. Try gentle stretching several times a day every day along with a suitable steroud cream.

aussietango

Just Browsing
Media
It seems like its all been said here already and the links to the various sites give excellent advice. I know a couple of guys with this very same diagnosis and totally different experiences.

The first had a big cock and had a circumcision as he was not well informed and the GP got rid of him as quickly as possible. He regretted having the operation but there was no turning back.
Also its worth taking note that it didn't cure his shyness around girls or his fear of intimacy although he was bursting at the seems to put the tools to work. Perhaps that suggests that the little bit of tight skin wasn't the real problem.

The second didn't have an operation and wasn't particularly phased about the condition. He had a huge cock and was getting laid a lot so perhaps it's safe to assume it wasn't a problem for him or the partners involved.

Sometimes its what is between the ears that comes into play. Could this be a factor?
As has already been suggested perhaps there is an element of laziness and a few weeks of stretching just might make a difference.

This might mean you have to put your hand(s) on your equipement which perhaps could be shameful and lead to feelings of guilt and onset of blindness.
Perhaps a reframe could help and rather that see it as a problem make it a little bit of fun.
Construct a sign for your door so the parents don't burst in:
Man at work - do not disturb

Keep your skin on and have fun

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vegaskid, in another thread hotchik911 posted something that you should read: http://www.lpsg.org/950542-post34.html

I see that you've started another thread "stretching foreskin" so it looks like your pursuing that option. I'm pleased but let's keep the discussion to one thread: pick one or the other. There's many guys and a some ladies willing to help.