uncut

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

so guy I'm with I've made out with a lot, but I haven't had sex, heavy petting etc.

Something I have no experience with - he's not circumsized, I could feel the difference on the top of the head when we were dry-humping (yes it feels very highschool, but fun and light).

not sure how I'll feel when I see it - or how sex with a guy that is circumsized is different.

any insight on what to expect girls or what not to freak out about?

-Z.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex with an uncut penis is AWESOME!!!!

Well.... sex is awesome and I've only had it with an uncut one....

so.....

sex with an uncut penis is AWESOME!!! :yup:

:biggrin1:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Zoe,

My experience has been 50/50 and although I don't discriminate, I have to admit my love for foreskin. I like laying on a guys chest and just playing with their foreskin. I find it endlessly fascinating and fun.

Uncut penises can look a bit comical when they are soft, but they look pretty much the same when erect. Foreskin feels soft and smooth and thin, kind of like your eyelids, and is extremely elastic. When a guy is erect and you move the foreskin down, exposing the head, it's a little like when a guy spreads you open -- you feel the sensitivity simply from the exposure to air.

If you're worried about your reaction, which i'm sure won't happen, stroke him til he is hard before you open his pants. You might hardly notice the difference in appearance, or at least you won't find it so oddly different than an cut penis.

My recommendation is to play with it, alot. Guys LOVE it when you fondle their foreskin, it feels incredible for them. Hopefully you'll overcome any reservations and learn to love the 'skin!

Last edited:

conjonblue

Just Browsing
Media
There's supposed to be more sensitivity with uncut men. So with that said....just give him the opportunity to tell you what feels good. All men are different whether their cut or not. I'd suggest even bringing it up before hand so he's not uncomfortable about it when in the nude. You may like it more than a cut penis once you get used to the idea. My girl had a lot of questions about my uncut dick when we initially got to that level but she actually loves it. I get precum a lot quicker than her previous cut men apparently and she is really into that and the fact that I get hard really easily because of the sensitivity it has. You'll "warm up" to the idea or you won't. Good luck and make sure to let us know how it goes. :smile:

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the thread! I am uncut and my wife enjoys playing with my foreskin and the sensation is incredible when she expose my head and suck it! Have fun with your uncut partner!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks all.

I think my reservation has a lot to do with what it looks like soft, so for clearing that up - helps a lot.

Interesting insight on the sensitivity, he gets erections all the time. He even mentioned to me that growing up he had a problem getting erections all the time.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
joe38 - great dick - BTW - uncut rules!!! as you can tell from my sign-on!

having had my share of the uncut i can say they do not rule. but if someone prefers them thats their preference. but to me if you want a cock that rules then a cut cock fits that bill perfectly with perfection every time. :wink: just my opinion here you dont have to agree.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
brainwashed. all cocks are the same.

you can thank that if you want but i can most definitely say that they are not by any means all the same. not to pick here but if you do really think that you must be the one brain washed , and or have a most boring sexual appetite as to your reason for stating it that way. as most any one you ask would say diffrent to this. their are uncut cocks, circumcised cocks, long cocks, short cocks, wide cocks, skinny cocks, you name it cocks are it. also their are diffrent preference for such cocks, as well as opinions for such so cocks aren't all the same. :wink: