Uncuts do it better!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have a moderate curve down and to the left, the skin is fully retracted down the shaft of the penis and small segments are cut out of the shaft on the long side of the curve. These cuts are then stitched together to straighten the penis. Skin is then re secured and foreskin is removed due to some sort of post op concern with stitching the skin back into place.
Why would you "correct" this? Was it painful? Was it causing sexual dysfunction of some sort?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally I would have passed this 1001st cut/uncut thread by but will add my twopence...

Cut since birth. Head extremely unsensitive and condoms are a complete nightmare. As a card carrying homosexual this IS a problem. Every new uncut boyfriend (of which there is one now) needs explaining that my cock feels completely different. Can take forever to cum. So as not to reiterate whate everyone says. I am in agreement and said if I ever had a child (highly unlikely) I would not have it cut.

So yes, it is probably better to leave your cock the way it was built. Everything has it's purpose.

On a positive note...cut cocks do look great 'on screen'....

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would you "correct" this? Was it painful? Was it causing sexual dysfunction of some sort?

It made sex difficult and uncomfortable for my partner especially after we had our first child and my partner had some tearing and scaring.
The way I saw it was if it made sex better for her it would be better for me also so thats why I went through with it.
Scary part of it all was that I contracted Golden Staph in the wound which required some powerful drugs to clear up and when you are in your twenties the thought of losing your dick is very scary. Lucking I had a great local doctor that took a lot of time in looking after me before and after normal working hours till I was in the clear:smile:.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It made sex difficult and uncomfortable for my partner especially after we had our first child and my partner had some tearing and scaring.
The way I saw it was if it made sex better for her it would be better for me also so thats why I went through with it.
Scary part of it all was that I contracted Golden Staph in the wound which required some powerful drugs to clear up and when you are in your twenties the thought of losing your dick is very scary. Lucking I had a great local doctor that took a lot of time in looking after me before and after normal working hours till I was in the clear:smile:.
Wow. Thank you for the frank discussion of this.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
No problem:smile:. I am sure others out there have gone throught similar or worse in the name of a improved sex life.

Yes, thank you - as I asked the question too. I'm glad it's all turned out well.

I asked because I have quite a marked left curve myself, but it doesn't really affect my sex life - apart from partners commenting on it.

FunGuy13

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I have to ask the age old question. Are those of us that still have our original equipment referred to as uncircumcised or uncut. I have heard many "Intact" guys refer to it as that. Or perhaps "Non-Circumcised". How about "Foreskin Enabled". They argument is that you can't "un" do being cut or circumcised. I know that it has become accepted terminology so do "we" try to change it to a more accurate description or just let it go? Doesn't really matter much to me, I am jsut very thankful that even though I am middle age and living in the United States my parents were very forward thinking and left myself and two younger brothers just the way we were born even though my father was circumcised.

All that being said, I am usually (99% of the time) the first guy with a foreskin the ladies I have had intimate times with have been with. Once over the initial curiosity and sometimes a little shock, they are very comfortable with it and actully enjoy having a good time with it during HJs and oral. Most have said it definitely felt better during intercourse, a few said they didn't feel any difference. Without saying anything negative about my past partners the once that did not feel any difference were the ones that were a "looser" fit. Now I am not that hung but most find me very filling. That is my experience in this area and looking forward to hearing what others have experienced.

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Uncut since birth and my head is extremely sensitive. Someone touching it drives me crazy.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
First I have to ask the age old question. Are those of us that still have our original equipment referred to as uncircumcised or uncut. I have heard many "Intact" guys refer to it as that. Or perhaps "Non-Circumcised". How about "Foreskin Enabled". They argument is that you can't "un" do being cut or circumcised. I know that it has become accepted terminology so do "we" try to change it to a more accurate description or just let it go? Doesn't really matter much to me, I am jsut very thankful that even though I am middle age and living in the United States my parents were very forward thinking and left myself and two younger brothers just the way we were born even though my father was circumcised.

All that being said, I am usually (99% of the time) the first guy with a foreskin the ladies I have had intimate times with have been with. Once over the initial curiosity and sometimes a little shock, they are very comfortable with it and actully enjoy having a good time with it during HJs and oral. Most have said it definitely felt better during intercourse, a few said they didn't feel any difference. Without saying anything negative about my past partners the once that did not feel any difference were the ones that were a "looser" fit. Now I am not that hung but most find me very filling. That is my experience in this area and looking forward to hearing what others have experienced.
uncut isnt a reference to undoing the circumcision... the prefix "un" basically means either "not" or "opposite".

unlawful, unpredictable, unable, etc etc... none are in reference to reversing something that was done. So, you can read uncut as not cut... quite literally.