Under 30's and the nude beach

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by zujmyhezk86, Nov 9, 2010.

1. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

I went to my first nude beach this past summer. It was an amazing experience. I went to Cape D'age and if you haven't heard about it google it. It's the ultimate nude city but the thing is there were only a few of us there under 30 and it led me to wonder if my age group is partying nude somewhere else?

Now I know my generation is definitely less likely to do the nude beach experience but to those of you who are where are you heading too?

Z

2. benoweed

benoweed Member

Albums:
    When i was under 30 I went to local nude beaches, never went to a huge naturist resort. Would like it but my boyfriend is not really in to that.

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess you haven't heard -- your generation does not get naked, period. ;-) Considering that some of them even shower in their underwear at the gym (though most of them just wipe down with paper towels instead and skip the shower altogether), I can't imagine any of them hanging out a nude beach.
    I'd suggest that you see this as an opportunity and try to get your buddies to go with you next time!

4. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

You lucky dog! I have always wanted to go to cap d'adge. It's on my bucket list. It sounds wild there with everyone walking around naked thru out the city.

I'm a bit surprised to hear that there weren't anybody under 30 there. I would have thought the Europeans were much more open about nudity than Americans. Perhaps the economy has something to do with it.

What were the high points and low points of the trip. What did you do there? Do tell!

5. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I would try "raves" or country gatherings which take place mostly in the summer. They are large outdoor parties usually on public lands where people dance their butts off for hours, some nude or close to it. They also are a lot of fun. Usually lots of drugs too so you may want to watch what people give you in drinks and such. Mostly trance and house music. They are wonderful and most of the people are under 30, and some way under 20.

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    My understanding of Cap D'Agde (the correct spelling - ) is that it has undergone a lot of change in the last decades. Once a nude city frequented by nudists groups and whole families from all over the world, it gradually became occupied by so-called "libertines" and such who didn't hold to the traditional ideologies and values of naturists - the former often engaging in promiscuity and other behavior which eventually drove off most traditional naturists. I've heard moves were underway to renovate the resort and return it to its former clientele.

7. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

I've been to several nudist areas. I can report all of them have a variety of ages, but mostly the folks who are nude are older... significantly older. I first went to nude beaches as a kid with my parents, but started going to them as an adult about 10 years ago now. I'm 28, and I've noticed that if I get naked and show I don't care, the younger folks around me will as well. I think it's perhaps a comfort zone thing. So just disrobe and maybe the others will around you. :smile:

8. BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Louie since you are in Austin do you ever go to Hippie Hollow? I live in Dallas, but always make it down there at least three or four times every summer. If you have maybe we have passed each other on the trail or something :)

9. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

Yep, I grew up going to Hippie Hollow. Back in the '80s there were no laws against children being there, and my family and I lived right across the lake, so my folks took me there every weekend. I still remember when the trails weren't paved. I still go weekly as an adult when the weather is warm. It's very possible we've passed each other! haha :biggrin1:

10. azladd

azladd Active Member

Albums:
    I heard the exact same thing. Having been raised a nudist pretty much since a teen, I can tell you that I dont recall many people under 30 at nudist resorts. Most were over 30 and or families with younger children. I think this has been the case for a long time. Most younger nudists tend to hang out at private parties, hike nude, and experience naturism where there is more of a sense of independence without all the rules, regulations and schedules that are so typical of alot of nudist resorts. However, you do see younger at nude beaches. The attitude towards nudity has changed alot in the US and generally isn't as prevalent amongst the younger generation.

11. erratic

Gold Member

I don't think a lot of young people identify as nudists or naturists. I've been going to nude beaches since I was 16 and love being nude at home, but would never call myself a nudist. Fair or not, I associate "nudism" with a lifestyle that I don't ascribe to.

Anyway, I don't know about elsewhere, but I've noticed a lot more people in their 20s and 30s at the nude beach in Toronto recently. When I started going I was usually the only one. Sometimes I still am, but usually I'm one of dozens.

12. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

Sorry Guys for the Spelling error on Cape D'Agde. And to Thongerdude

The first day I got there, I have to admit I was overwhelmed. I had never seen so many naked people in my life. I myself had never grown up in such a nudity open family. I will admit I did gawk at people for the first few hours but slowly it started to become normal. It's weird though but even in their older age some of the women had amazing bodies and I will admit there were some massive dicks on parade. It really shocked me that a lot of the guys were wearing cock and ball rings out in the open like it was their everyday wear.

The first day I got there I immediately went to the beach. I heard the side closer to the resort was the more family friendly side and that the side closer to the camp grounds was the adult side. Now I don't like being naked around kids / slash i heard about the action that goes on in the adult section so I just headed up that way. As I was walking up the beach I was definitely attracting a lot of attention. I was the only black man for one and I'm a tall guy with a greta body (if i may say so myself). Once I got there it sure did live up to its rep. A couple in about their late forties were in the middle of some hot sex and a group of guys had surrounded them jacking their dicks. It was truly an amazing site but I didn't want to just be as openly creepy as these guys so i just found a spot on the beach close to the action where i could glance at them every once in a while.

There were other couples around lightly playing with each other. A suck here a finger there but they were also taking in the action of the main couple. After a while there were four couples going at it and the flocks of circle, jerking men just grew more and more massive. The scene was really turning me on but the type of guy I am I didn't want to be one of the single guys playing with himself, I wanted to be the main event and from that moment on I decided that the next time I came here I was bringing a girl with me and we were going to fuck like rabbits everywhere.

The remainder of my week there I spent roaming the dunes to fulfill my Voyeuretic desires. As a good looking young black man in a see of white couples I was a hot commodity but having sex with complete strangers is not as convincingly appealing to me. I say convincingly appealing because though it is a fantasy of mine I can't get away from the fact that I don't know there history or what diseases they may have so the fantasy wasn't enough to convince me to have sex. I did masturbate a lot though and made some of the best jerk off videos I had ever done.

The whole experience, though, liberating just told me That when I return I am goinG to just fuck the whole place down lol.

Z

13. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Thanks for the report Zujmyhezk86. It sounds just fantastic there and I'd be like you, I'd want to see and be seen by the hoards of naked people. Wearing cock rings in the city sounds exciting. I would wear my cock display g-strings in public.

Did you go shopping and into stores and restaurants naked too? I heard there are sex clubs there. Did you go to any of those? I must say, shopping naked sounds very exciting to me. I'd probably walk around with a hard on for the first while until I got used to it. Were people in the city and stores displaying hard ons? Or were they under control?

14. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey guys...louielouie82/bxrbrfscowboy! I just got back from Austin and my friends down there took me to Lake Travis..ie hippy hollow. NICE! While it was 80 and a Sunday not to many people were out and about. I did jump in the lake and swam naked! LOVED it. I also went to the naked yoga! Nice. In both places I saw a couple of under 30 guys, but you are correct most are from 35 and up.

I think part of it is that a lot of the young guys are not comfortable with their own bodies.

I included a shot I took this past sunday.....

Attached Files:

#14 laser90, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  15. wader55

wader55 Member

Albums:
    Hippie Hollow is great. Went there 2 years ago and enjoyed it despite it being almost a 100 freakin' degrees. Saw nothing wrong with it, just a lot of people enjoying the freedom offered there at this wonderful place. Saw a variety of ages as well as well as both straights and gays. Would love to go again some day.

16. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a distinction between those who consider themselves "nudists", "naturists", and those (like you and I) who don't particularly cotton to being classified as either, though for convenience sake (and to facilitate the understanding of the reader) I may have called myself as either one or the other.

Nudists are members of more organized "societies", and frequent clubs (or resorts) that have (more or less) very strict rules of etiquette. They also generally tend to be rather "exclusive" of individuals who don't quite fit the mold of the "ideal nudist". Their mold, mind you (and I'm not referring to anything regarding "conduct").

Anyway, my personal preference would be for the (more open) nude beach environment, where someone isn't trying to keep you out because they don't like your looks; and this trend away from ascribing oneself as one or the other, nudists or naturist, is an encouraging one, I think.

#16 b.c., Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  17. Florida Boy

Gold Member

These posts bring back memories. Partner and I used to go there for gay days. Loved it. I remember a strange and liberating experience there. You know it nudity isn't mandatory. I recall walking aroung and near the entrance and haring ambulance sirance echoing on the hill walls. It was beautiful and eerie at the same time. A woman appeared in front of me in the crowd and commented about the echoes and that she'd heard that someone had drowned. We chatted about how sad that was and how eerie the sounds were. It was a fairly normal exchange. That is except she was a 50's what woman fully dressed in a print dress, sun hat and cat-eye glasses. I was a 35 y/o black man with an afro and naked as the day I was born.

I all seemed quite normal at the time.

18. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

You'll have to visit sometime between Memorial and Labor Days on the weekend. That's when you'll see the biggest variety of folks. There's a wonderful communal atmosphere when there are a lot of folks as well. I can't wait for it to get warm again... I miss swimming!! :biggrin1:

19. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to go to Hippie Hollow when I was a student at UT-Austin and was under 30 in the mid 1980s. That was back before the county clamped down.

I'd throw my mountain bike in the bed of my pickup, shuck my clothes on arrival if I was wearing any for the drive at all, and would bike naked and boned in anticipation along the paths up on the hill.

The whole hillside scene was one of an open air bath house, with guys fucking and sucking every so often along the paths. A 15 year old guy, this was in the late 1980s long since the expiration of the statute of limitations, I was in my mid 20s, used to cruise there all the time, I ran into him when I was biking naked and boned and we'd play every so often.

The action on the blocks of limestone near the water was often enjoyable as well, with guys posing on the promontories showing off what they got. I remember this one muscled black guy with a 9" hardon that pointed straight down who posed all the time. Wasn't sure if he was just really big and long or whether he was boned up, not at least until he and I hooked up and I ascertained that it was indeed pendulous and erect.

I've always wanted to sport some wood at Cap D'Agde.

See: http://video2.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=punknine

20. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I was under 30 when first going to a nude beach- have enjoyed visiting and having no tan lines ever since.

Draft saved Draft deleted