Under 30's and the nude beach

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I was 18 my first time at a nude beach in California
I was always comfortable with being nude
the reason there are so many of us old guys nude is we have finally accepted ourselves and all our flab and wrinkles
and baldness

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a distinction between those who consider themselves "nudists", "naturists", and those (like you and I) who don't particularly cotton to being classified as either, though for convenience sake (and to facilitate the understanding of the reader) I may have called myself as either one or the other.

Nudists are members of more organized "societies", and frequent clubs (or resorts) that have (more or less) very strict rules of etiquette. They also generally tend to be rather "exclusive" of individuals who don't quite fit the mold of the "ideal nudist". Their mold, mind you (and I'm not referring to anything regarding "conduct").

To me the two words are in a way interchangeable. Visiting a beach and sunbathing with nothing on does not mean you are a nudist necessarily.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There rarely seems to be folks you'd want to see nude at the nude beach. At the Beach I went to in Negril the nude beach had an obese couple. But there was plenty of topless women at the regular beach and around the pool.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I first started going to the nude beach when I was 21, went to my local in the weekend and was surprised to see a couple in their early 20's and another guy roughly the same age, usually most who go are 40 plus.