Under Armour Boxer Jock

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Guill, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was thinking about getting a pair of Under Armour boxerjocks. Normally i just run in my boxerbriefs but thinking about changing it up since they don't work that well. Has anyone tried these or has other suggesstions?

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I use the thin sport lycra boxerbriefs called Life by Jockey. They are much tinner, have a contoured pouch, and feel like you are wearing nothing yet you have support and no chaffing

3. 41869

41869 Member

dont get the mesh ones. they dont stretch as much as some of the others.

otherwise, go for it. get some of the heatgear or "o" series. also, the boxers are more or less boxers, but they more on the levl of silk or satin, but also very stretchy. i like them a lot.

also, i'd recommend ck steel briefs and trunks. i didnt really like how the bbs fit.

4. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use the UA BoxerJocks for working out and running. I was exceptionally pleased with them until recently. I believe that they are stretching out too much. I have some Nike Pro compression shorts and they fit much tighter and are a bit longer. Cotton kills me when exercising; it chafes.

Draft saved Draft deleted