Under armour compression shorts, what do you think?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wore compression shorts in public a several times in the very early 90s and got so many stares and comments that I stopped while many other guys still wore them. They are so comfortable it's obvious why the girls wear them. I now wear compression shorts under a longer shirt them when working out (except for swimming) where it's swim jammers ALL the time and yes I get a ton of stares but less comments than my days of wearing tiny speedos :blush:

Cm4hjl

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Our colleague here (Trevor) puts it very nicely:
" Your profile says you are 100% straight though so I would suggest that you throw a pair of shorts on over them for the gym unless you want a LOT of attention from gay/bi men. LMAO"
Bravo! Man, Very wise and to the POINT.
So dear friend (Ren69) How is this consistent, with a 100% str8 you assert that you are?.
Or is it deep in your mind, that you are apprehensive to accept been gay, even for yourself?
Listen up Man:. There is Nothing to be ashamed about that. You Do Love to show off! Great! I am all
cheers for that, and hooray ! to you.

So, a straight guy can't wear compression shorts? LMAO. This is supposed to be a support group. He asked a question. Non-judgmental answers are appreciated. The straight bashing or percentage bashing is uncalled for. Be proud of your percentages but also leave people be ;)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I buy clothes that feel good to wear regardless of price and anyone that has worn compression shorts knows that they are extremely comfortable. The issue here is that many folks feel like they need to stare or comment when a guy with a huge package wears them. It seems that the ladies get very little flak for wearing such apparel. I don't think this has anything to do with sexual orientation.

So, a straight guy can't wear compression shorts? LMAO. This is supposed to be a support group. He asked a question. Non-judgmental answers are appreciated. The straight bashing or percentage bashing is uncalled for. Be proud of your percentages but also leave people be ;)

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I think it only sensible to distinguish between women wearing tight clothes to show off a secondary sexual characteristic and a man wearing tight compression shorts that show off his PRIMARY sexual characteristic. The latter is a more aggressive statement, methinks.

Reactions: Milkdudd

tomj77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore compression shorts in public a several times in the very early 90s and got so many stares and comments that I stopped while many other guys still wore them. They are so comfortable it's obvious why the girls wear them. I now wear compression shorts under a longer shirt them when working out (except for swimming) where it's swim jammers ALL the time and yes I get a ton of stares but less comments than my days of wearing tiny speedos :blush:

Wife and i were talking about this just yesterday. A guy in our group exercise class was wearing 3/4 length tights with no shorts over them. My wife was surprised and thought he should be wearing shorts over his tights. She is fine with me wearing running tights on the street or bike shorts while riding so i thought it was odd she was out of by this guy’s tights. Ironically she was wearing a pair of Athleta Capri tights herself.