Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Set in the 1970's in Santa Cruz, a real beach resort/college town, this tale draws on the author's own experience working at a similar amusement park. The sex is pure fiction.

UNDER THE BOARDWALK

Since he was old enough to stand, Harry’s favorite place on Earth was the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Every summer, he and his parents stayed at a motel near the beach called the Sandpiper Inn. He fell asleep to the sound of the rollercoaster roaring down the tracks. The room was lit by the flashing lights and neon glow of the amusement park. Despite many troubles and unhappy times, the weekend at the beach was always a sanctuary for Harry. He could rely on the boardwalk to bring him joy throughout his childhood.

When Harry applied to UC Berkeley, he was deferred to UC Santa Cruz. His mother and father didn’t have a lot of extra money, so he was going to have to work. Like a fool, he chose to work on the boardwalk, thinking it would be the most fun anyone could have. He found out quickly that visiting an amusement park is very different from working there. His eyes were opened to the terrible people of the world who lived to make minimum wage employees suffer. It was a rude awakening.

Even though he was nearly a man, Harry still had the skin of a child. Despite his name, he was hairless and smooth. He looked with envy and desire at the boys around him whose chest hair had sprouted. He also had determined that he was less than gifted in between his legs. His hairless pubic mound was topped by a thumb-sized penis that hardened but never really grew.

Working at the boardwalk, you had to leave your uniform in your designated locker each night. This meant changing out of his civilian jeans and t-shirt at the start of the shift and changing back at the end. Harry wore boxer shorts to keep the mystery of his tiny penis from being revealed.

Many of the guys liked to shower before the shift. Harry wished he had the courage to join them, but he was too ashamed of his hairless body and tiny penis. To make matters worse, ever since puberty he had stopped thinking about girls and all his fantasies were centered around hairy men. Lost in one such fantasy, he was startled out of his reverie by a colossal hunk of a security guard.

“Oh, sorry bro. My locker’s right next to yours. Do you mind?”

Harry shook his head and looked at the floor. The security guard stuck out a meaty hand.

“Name’s Cleve.”

“Harry.”

Cleve guffawed. “Not really living up to your name, eh?” Cleve playfully patted Harry’s hairless chest.

Harry studied his tormentor. The security guard wore thick horn-rimmed glasses. His hair was cut military style. His jaw was all angles, and his arms were long, furry balloons with bulging biceps. A thick thatch of chest hair sprouted out of the collar of his t-shirt. Harry swallowed.

Cleve stammered. “I mean, sorry man if that was out of line.”

Harry smiled. “It’s no problem. I’m probably too sensitive about it.”

Cleve grinned. “You hitting the showers?” As he asked, he stripped off his jeans and t-shirt, revealing his gloriously furry muscular form. Cleve hitched his thumbs in the waistband of his tight jockey shorts and peeled them off, revealing a powerful set of glutes and a monster-sized dick.

Harry said, “S-sure. Yeah.” He let his boxers drop, waiting for more humiliation.

Instead, Cleve leaned in. “God damn, I like the little ones.” With that, he threw a towel over his shoulder and strutted to the showers, his massive dong swinging from thigh to thigh. Harry wrapped his towel around his waist and scampered after him.

The morning shift wasn’t out yet, and the afternoon shift didn’t begin for another forty-five minutes. They were the only two in the showers. Cleve waited for Harry to pick a shower head, then took the one right next to him.

“Do you like to fuck?” Cleve didn’t pull any punches.

Harry blushed. “I think so, yeah.”

Cleve said, “Oh my god, are you a virgin?”

Harry turned a darker shade of crimson.

“No, no, don’t sweat it dude. I’m an expert. Breaking in virgins is my calling.”

Harry was done being ashamed. “With that big thing?”

Cleve wasn’t bothered. “Yeah. I’m like the John Bonham of ass fucking. It’s a gift.”

Harry was hard as a rock. Cleve reached across and rubbed Harry’s stubby little dick. “Oh, I’ll bet you come like a sprinkler.”

It was true. Harry’s bedroom walls at home needed regular cleaning. His dorm room was a double, so he rarely got a chance to get off these days.

Cleve asked, “Do you live nearby?”

Harry shook his head. “I’m up at the college.”

Cleve said, “A Banana Slug. Nice. I live in Watsonville. With my folks.”

Harry looked at the bodybuilder who had to be almost thirty. “Do you like living at home?”

Cleve laughed. “Hell no! But this shit job doesn’t pay enough for an apartment. I’m saving up.”

Harry looked between Cleve’s legs. The man’s cock had nearly doubled in size. It stood at a 45-degree angle. It was too heavy to go vertical.

A few more people came in. Harry turned away, but Cleve just stood there, grinning, while the other guys checked out his semi. Nobody in there could hold a candle to Cleve.

“Come on, Harry, our shift doesn’t start for half an hour. Let me show you something.”

Wrapped in his towel Cleve led Harry to a stairwell going into the dark.

“What is this place?”

Cleve smiled. “Under the Boardwalk.”

The dark cave at the bottom of the stairs smelled of body fluids and ass sweat. Cleve held up a bottle of baby oil.

“I keep this down here for just such an emergency.” He knelt, putting his mustache on Harry’s virgin ass. His tongue darted in and out of the tight pink hole. Harry couldn’t believe how good it felt.

“Oh, shit.”

Cleve didn’t say anything; he just slobbered and kissed the hole until it was slippery. They lay flat in a sixty-nine, Cleve underneath Harry, licking his asshole. Harry took the first couple of inches of Cleve’s thick cock in his mouth. When Cleve pushed deeper, Harry coughed. The slick saliva coated Cleve’s cock, making it slippery. It was easier and easier for Cleve to push his way past Harry’s tonsils. And each time Harry gagged, the cock got more and more slippery.

Cleve coated Harry’s ass in baby oil and used the rest to lubricate his cock. With his powerful arms, he came to a sitting position, and held Harry dangling just above his cock. Harry steadied himself by holding on to Cleve’s massive shoulders.

In a gentle motion, Cleve lowered Harry down onto the throbbing head of his cock. Harry felt the tip go in. It didn’t hurt even a little, so he breathed a sigh of relief. Then Harry lowered him another inch. Suddenly, Harry’s ass was on fire. But just as quickly, Cleve lifted him off.

“It gets better, I promise.” He thrust upward, forcing his head past the sphincter. There was a loud pop as Harry’s shitter closed around the thin space below the corona.

Cleve held the boy. “Are you good?”

Harry nodded. “Is it in?”

Cleve said, “A little.” At the same time, he lowered Harry downward, stopping only when the fat head hit the bottom of Harry’s rectum.

“Ooooowww!” Harry tried to stand up, but Cleve’s powerful arms held him in place.

“Just count backwards from ten. Out loud. Let me hear you.”

Harry struggled, but he started counting. By the time he reached four, it didn’t hurt. In fact, it felt good.

Cleve said, “Okay, just one more thing.” He tilted Harry to the left and thrust upwards. With another loud pop, Cleve forced his way into Harry’s sigmoid colon.

Harry cried, but the pain subsided quickly. He was stuffed with Cleve’s giant cock.

In a movement out of Olympic wrestling, Cleve whirled Harry around so he was on all fours doggy style. Then the fucking started. Cleve’s powerful glutes, abs, and hip abductors fired up, turning him into a human oil derrick.

Cleve’s fat cock pressed up against the prostate gland. Harry’s little penis drooled sticky precum all over the filthy, sandy floor under the boardwalk. Cleve cupped his hand like he was drinking from a mountain stream.

“Sweet boy cum. Makes me fucking horny!” He picked up the pace of the fucking, holding Harry around the hips to keep him from flying forward. The jackhammer thrusts were better than anything Harry had imagined.

Harry had attained nirvana. He groaned softly, taking tiny gulps of air to keep from passing out from the pleasure. Each time Cleve pounded in, Harry felt filled to the totality of his being. On each out stroke, it was a sense of relief like when taking a massive shit. The strokes grew longer and longer, until the bodybuilder could pull all the way out before plunging easily back in through the cavernous hole that had once been Harry’s anus. In those moments, Harry felt cool ocean air blowing through the gap.

“You won’t hear your farts for a month, but it’ll be worth it.”

Something about the cockiness with which Cleve said it made Harry shoot a load. He shot his wad on the ground so hard, it splattered onto Cleve’s balls and knees.

“Oh, fuck yeah, kid. That’s so fucking hot.” Harry felt Cleve fondle his little bits, before slurping the juice from his hand. The action was so depraved and sexy, it made Harry hard again.

Cleve slapped his ass once, twice, three times. “You like it, don’t you Harry?”

Harry was well beyond the use of words, so he just moaned appreciatively.

“Yeah. I’m gonna fuck your little ass all summer long. You won’t walk right until October.”

Again, the dirty talk made Harry come. Again, Cleve slurped it up in his hand.

“You come like a bitch. I’m giving you multiple orgasms, right?”

Harry nodded. Cleve started to take smaller strokes.

“Oh fuck, man, I’m close.”

“Come inside me.” Harry wanted Cleve’s cum deep inside his guts.

Cleve said, “Okay, hang on.” He grabbed Harry’s hair and pulled his head back. “You like that?”

“Yes, sir.”

Cleve let go of the hair and grabbed the boy by the hands, pulling him close so he could fuck with abandon. The popping sound grew louder as Cleve’s fat head poked past the rectum over and over, harder and harder.

“Oh shit, Harry. I’m gonna fucking come. I’m gonna fucking come. I’m gonna…”

Harry felt a warm tide flowing deep inside him. Cleve made animal grunts. He let go of the boy’s arms, and collapsed on top of him, gyrating his hips to plant his seed as deep as possible. Harry felt Cleve’s hot breath on his neck. They stayed joined dick to ass for a few minutes until Harry couldn’t keep him inside any longer. In a long, slithering motion, Cleve’s soft cock snaked its way out of his insides, landing on the floor with a loud thwack. A small waterfall of cum gushed out of the gaping hole. Cleve licked the sticky hole until it snapped shut.

Harry turned to look at the man who took his virginity. He traced circles around the hairy nipples. Cleve took one hand and put it on his square jaw. They kissed. Harry tasted cum on Cleve’s breath.

Cleve laughed. “Show up early tomorrow, and you’ll find out.”

Harry asked, “What’s next?”

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since y’all asked so nicely, I will work on part 2 this long weekend. I barely touched on my knowledge of late 20th century theme park labor. Expect some fun details.
haha ive only ever lived in resort towns currently in OC MD and have hated every. single. job.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As promised, Part Two:
Cleve hadn’t lied. The next day, Harry walked with a slight limp. When he released some pent up gas, it came out as barely a whisper. Changing into his uniform, he winced a little when he lifted a leg. The uniform was comprised of brown polyester pants and a 50/50 old-timey barbershop quartet button-up shirt with an arm garter and a straw hat. Harry thought he should get hardship pay for having to dress like his great grandfather.
Harry liked working the juice cart, because there were long stretches with nothing to do. Unlike the corn dog booth or the popcorn wagon, juice was not a very popular food item. It was sugar, artificial flavor, dye and water in a container designed to look like the fruit it was meant to portray. So purple sugar water came in a grape-shaped container. Orange water came in a plastic orange. Fruit punch, inexplicably, came in a red globe that must be the “fruit” from which fruit punch was derived.
All this free time between juice sales meant he could surreptitiously read a book. Management frowned on such activity, but they weren’t exactly breathing down his neck.
Harry didn’t see Cleve in the locker room. He felt a puppy-like attraction to the swaggering security guard who took his virginity. He hung his head and headed out onto the boardwalk with his cart full of meaningless juice.
There was a balloon vendor who made Harry’s heart strings zing. He was close to Harry’s age, blond, green eyes, definitely a surfer in the off hours. His name tag simply said “George”. That afternoon, George walked past Harry’s juice cart at least a half dozen times. Balloon vendors wore knickers and newsboy hats. George filled out the front and back of his knickers quite nicely. His butt was encased in polyester. His soft cock was visible down one leg. It was tight enough you could tell he was circumcised.
When Harry took his dinner break, the cafeteria was packed. He spied an empty spot at a table and asked if it was taken. George said, “Nope, buddy, have a seat.”
Harry reddened and sat down, hoping George hadn’t noticed.
“Harry, right?”
“Yeah, how did you know?”
George snorted. “Your name tag, dumbass!” It wasn’t mean. It was playful.
“Oh, right.” Harry balanced a piece of wilted iceberg lettuce on his spork before eating it.
George pointed to the crappy salad. “The entire US supply of iceberg lettuce grows right near here. But it goes down to LA before it comes back up here. By the time they serve it to us, it’s brown. Ironic, right?”
Harry smiled. “Yeah, pretty ironic.”
George asked, “Do you study at UCSC?”
Harrry nodded.
“Me too. I’m a Philosophy major. And you?”
“History. I’m going into Law, hopefully.”
George grabbed Harry’s arm. “A lawyer? I’m gonna need a sugar daddy with my major. Shall I give you my number?”
Harry was shocked that George was even remotely into him. He decided to play along.
“Yes. I’ve been looking for someone to spoil.”
George snorted again. His laugh was both annoying and endearing in equal measure.
Then George whispered in Harry’s ear. “I’ll earn my keep. I’ll fuck you silly.”
Harry felt his little penis stiffen. Why was this blond god into him? He knew he would blow his chances if he didn’t respond. He leaned in and whispered in George’s ear. “I’ll take a free sample right now.”
George grinned. “Under the Boardwalk.”
The two young men scampered down the stairwell, only to find Cleve down there fucking a newbie.
“Over there.” The security guard held up a finger pointing deeper into the inky darkness of this bizarre subterranean fuck den.
George took Harry’s hand and walked him into the dark. Harry felt George’s hands undo his pants and slide them down. He heard a zipper, felt a huge stiff cock brush his bare bottom. He heard George spit repeatedly, then George’s wet finger went into Harry’s hole.
George said,, “Damn dude, you’re loose.”
Cleve hollered from afar. “You’re welcome!”
Harry was glad it was too dark for anyone to see him blush.
George worked two, then three fingers into Harry’s ass.
“Are you ready?”
“Yeah. Put it in.”
George spit a couple more times, stroked his cock, then pushed his way in. George wasn’t as thick as Cleve, and he was about the same length. When George hit the back wall, he maneuvered and easily slid past into the colon. Harry shivered. It felt so good. George’s style wasn’t as brutal as Cleve’s. His strokes were fast, but gentle.
“Oh your ass is so smooth, Harry. It’s perfect.”
Harry reached back and rubbed George’s ass. He could feel the powerful glutes contract with each forward thrust. It was softer than Cleve’s.
From across the room, Harry heard Cleve shout “Oh fuck yeah! Fuck! Oh fuck! I’m coming.”
The little guy he was fucking said, “Yeah, do it. Come in me.”
Their non-verbal cries of lust echoed off the discarded furniture. And then the little guy ran up the stairs.
George was in a groove, fucking Harry. They were both startled when Cleve wandered over.
“Make room. I want some of that.”
George said, “Dude, what the fuck?”
Cleve said, “Watch and learn.”
Cleve pushed Harry lower, then raised his leg and hopped onto Harry’s back. With great effort, he forced his cock beside George’s, and forced his way in.
Harry let out a shriek. Cleve’s dick on its own had nearly split him in two. With George’s already inside, it burned. George stopped complaining and let Cleve’s huge hog slide back and forth along his.
“Shit, dude, that’s fucking hot.”
Harry had been spoiled by Cleve’s fat hog. George felt good, but he wasn’t thick enough to really satisfy Harry. With Cleve’s added bulk, Harry was more satisfied than he could have dreamed. The pain subsided and was replaced with a throbbing lust. Two big dicks slipping and sliding inside him was enough to send Harry panting and moaning.
George’s breath quickened pace. “Dude, I’m close.”
Harry nodded, even though no one could see him. He was speechless from pleasure. Suddenly, the pleasure spread in rapid waves, causing his insides to pulse.
Cleve grunted. “You’re coming like a girl, Harry.”
It was true. Harry felt orgasmic ripples all up and down his insides. The contractions milked the two cocks.
George said, “I can’t hold it. What are you doing? Fuck!” Harry felt a hot flood of young man cum. It caused his contractions to increase.
Cleve pounded hard and rough. “Shit, that’s fucking hot.”
The muscular man sawed back and forth in sync with the contractions. When he reached down to touch Harry’s little hard cock, it was too much. Harry came all over Cleve’s hand.
“Oh fuck, that’s too hot. I’m coming.”
Cleve leaned back, sucking the air. For a second time, Harry was filled to overflowing with a warm river. George stayed deep inside Harry, keeping George’s soft cock trapped. At last, Cleve’s fat dick shrank and softened. Harry involuntarily expelled the two soft cocks, leaving a huge puddle on the cement floor.
George had a radium watch. “Shit! I got like three minutes to get back out there.”
He buttoned up and ran.
Cleve pinched Harry’s smooth nipple very hard. “Fucking around on me already?”
Harry was stunned. “Uh, I could say the same for you.”
Cleve guffawed. “I’m just messing with you. An ass as sweet as yours belongs to everyone.”

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got inspired this morning and banged out another quick scene with a cliffhanger ending. It was so hot, I almost got caught by my husband “working out some details.” More to cum, obviously!

The next night, just as the boardwalk closed and Harry’s shift was about to end, Mike, his manager, came and asked for his help. Mike was pretty shaken. Apparently there had been an injury when the popcorn cart exploded. It was a long walk down the nearly abandoned boardwalk to the alcove where the popcorn cart was stationed. The whole inside of the cart was coated in a layer of butter flavored grease.
“Is he okay?”
Mike nodded. “He got some burns. The first aid station said he was going to be alright. Just first-degree. But shit, nobody should have to go through that.”
The manager’s walkie-talkie exploded to life with another emergency in the arcade.
“Will you be okay here? I’ll send someone to help.”
Harry shrugged. “Yeah. I hate cleaning.”
Mike handed him gloves, a tall shaker of Boraxo, and a putty knife. “Just shake, scrape and toss. Don’t use water yet. Help is on its way.”
Mike scurried off, leaving Harry to degrease the tiny kitchen and cash register. Harry started on the ceiling. He powdered the grease and scraped, letting the shavings fall to the greasy floor. Harry put one foot in the cart to reach further. When he put his weight on it, it went out from under him. He did the splits, one leg on the ground and the other stretched to the far wall of the cart. He was stuck. He couldn’t get enough purchase on the greasy floor to push off.
“Mmm. That’s some buttery popcorn.”
Harry knew that voice anywhere. He felt two big hands cup his taut ass.
“Help, Cleve, I’m stuck.”
“I know. It’s kinda hot.” Cleve’s big paw reached down the back of Harry’s ass and tickled his hole. Harry squirmed. He was annoyed and excited in equal measure. Cleve’s free hand cupped Harry’s crotch.
“You little devil. Is that a golf pencil in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”
Harry was trapped, hard, humiliated, and hungry for dick.
“Cleve, my manager is sending someone to help. You gotta stop.”
Cleve snickered. “Who do you think he sent?”
Harry realized just how trapped he was. It was deeply arousing.
Cleve said, “Oops.” There was a loud ripping sound. “Gee dude, when you did the splits you tore your pants.” Another ripping sound. “There, now it’s big enough.”
Cleve scraped butter grease off the counter and stuck it through Harry’s pants. One finger slipped in smoothly, then two. Harry squirmed and wriggled. He liked being so powerless with such a powerful hunk of a man.
When the third finger made its way in, Cleve’s hot breath tickled Harry’s neck.
“You ready for it, boy?”
“Yes.”
Cleve said, “Yes, what?”
“Yes, sir. Fuck me, sir.”
Harry could hear a buckle being unfastened, a zipper coming down, and flesh against polyester as Cleve struggled to free himself from his uniform.
“Damn, boy, I’m trapped too. Hang on.” The three fingers left Harry’s hole. He looked over his shoulders and could see Cleve greasing up his long fat cock.
“Turn around and wait for it, bitch.” Cleve was really into the dominator role. Harry liked being submissive.
Harry felt the tickle of a mustache on his butt cheeks, then Cleve’s forceful tongue invaded his hole. He slurped and slobbered like a dog eating peanut butter.
“You taste good with butter.” They both laughed.
Clutching his foot-long cock, Cleve put one foot on the step and pressed forward. Harry’s eyes fluttered as he gasped. Cleve’s cock always felt like the first time. There was blinding pain, but it slowly dissolved into pleasure as Cleve pushed farther. He rounded the corner and pushed home. Harry felt Cleve’s strong hips slam into his buttocks.
“Fuck me.”
Cleve smacked Harry’s face hard. “Fuck me, what?”
“Fuck me, sir.”
Harry felt the thick log withdraw almost to the tip, then slide and snake its way into his guts. Then again, and a third time, and a fourth, until Harry lost count. Cleve shortened the strokes and quickened his pace. Harry went to that place that felt so good, it should only be reserved for the afterlife. Every nerve in his body was singing.
Cleve smacked his ass. “Tighten that hole”
Harry obeyed. He gripped the monstrous pole with his ass muscles and squeezed.
“Oh fuck, yeah. Just like that.”
Harry squeezed over and over, like a bodybuilder doing reps.
“Dude slow down. You’re gonna make me come.”
Harry wriggled and squeezed, doing everything he could to give Cleve a fraction of the satisfaction he was getting from him.
“I’m serious. Oh shit. Oh shit. Fuck. I’m gonna come.”
“Come inside me.”
Cleve reached around and massaged Harry’s little nub through the cloth of his pants. Harry didn’t think it was possible to be more satisfied by a man, but Cleve proved him wrong.
“You want my load?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Good boy.” Cleve turned up the pace on his fucking so fast that Harry lost his grip. His ass just let go and accepted that enormous cock completely. The sound of Cleve’s cock pounding into him made loud clapping noises. The clapping grew louder and faster until soon it was a standing ovation at the Symphony.
“Oh shit! Oh shit!” Cleve tipped over the edge. Holding and squeezing Harry’s penis, he pulled the boy tight, so the entire length of his cock was inside.
A hot flooding sensation alerted Harry that Cleve was cumming.
“Yeah. Yeah. Oh damn, Harry, you’re so fucking fine.”
As he came down off the high of Cleve’s pounding, Harry realized his crotch was soaking wet. He had shot his load in his underwear and didn’t even realize it. The orgasm in his guts was so much more intense that Harry wanted to feel it forever. His penis was small. His cavernous ass was a much bigger surface. It was still throbbing with Cleve buried deep inside.
Cleve took one step back. His cock came halfway out. He took a second step, and it fell, hitting his leg hard. Behind it, a stream of popcorn butter and cum ran down Harry’s leg, staining the pants.
“Are you gonna help me out?”
“What’s the magic word?”
Harry rolled his eyes. “Will you help me out of here, sir?”
Cleve gripped Harry’s waist and lifted him like he was picking up an empty laundry basket. He planted Harry on the ground.
From behind them came a voice.
“What the fuck is going on here?” It was Mike. He stood with his hands on his hips. “I told you to help him, Cleve, not fuck him!”

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I got inspired this morning and banged out another quick scene with a cliffhanger ending. It was so hot, I almost got caught by my husband “working out some details.” More to cum, obviously!

The next night, just as the boardwalk closed and Harry’s shift was about to end, Mike, his manager, came and asked for his help. Mike was pretty shaken. Apparently there had been an injury when the popcorn cart exploded. It was a long walk down the nearly abandoned boardwalk to the alcove where the popcorn cart was stationed. The whole inside of the cart was coated in a layer of butter flavored grease.
“Is he okay?”
Mike nodded. “He got some burns. The first aid station said he was going to be alright. Just first-degree. But shit, nobody should have to go through that.”
The manager’s walkie-talkie exploded to life with another emergency in the arcade.
Mike handed him gloves, a tall shaker of Boraxo, and a putty knife. “Just shake, scrape and toss. Don’t use water yet. Help is on its way.”
Mike scurried off, leaving Harry to degrease the tiny kitchen and cash register. Harry started on the ceiling. He powdered the grease and scraped, letting the shavings fall to the greasy floor. Harry put one foot in the cart to reach further. When he put his weight on it, it went out from under him. He did the splits, one leg on the ground and the other stretched to the far wall of the cart. He was stuck. He couldn’t get enough purchase on the greasy floor to push off.
“I know. It’s kinda hot.” Cleve’s big paw reached down the back of Harry’s ass and tickled his hole. Harry squirmed. He was annoyed and excited in equal measure. Cleve’s free hand cupped Harry’s crotch.
“You little devil. Is that a golf pencil in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”
Cleve said, “Oops.” There was a loud ripping sound. “Gee dude, when you did the splits you tore your pants.” Another ripping sound. “There, now it’s big enough.”
Cleve scraped butter grease off the counter and stuck it through Harry’s pants. One finger slipped in smoothly, then two. Harry squirmed and wriggled. He liked being so powerless with such a powerful hunk of a man.
“You ready for it, boy?”
“Yes.”
Cleve said, “Yes, what?”
Harry could hear a buckle being unfastened, a zipper coming down, and flesh against polyester as Cleve struggled to free himself from his uniform.
“Damn, boy, I’m trapped too. Hang on.” The three fingers left Harry’s hole. He looked over his shoulders and could see Cleve greasing up his long fat cock.
“Turn around and wait for it, bitch.” Cleve was really into the dominator role. Harry liked being submissive.
Harry felt the tickle of a mustache on his butt cheeks, then Cleve’s forceful tongue invaded his hole. He slurped and slobbered like a dog eating peanut butter.
Clutching his foot-long cock, Cleve put one foot on the step and pressed forward. Harry’s eyes fluttered as he gasped. Cleve’s cock always felt like the first time. There was blinding pain, but it slowly dissolved into pleasure as Cleve pushed farther. He rounded the corner and pushed home. Harry felt Cleve’s strong hips slam into his buttocks.
“Fuck me.”
“Fuck me, sir.”
Harry felt the thick log withdraw almost to the tip, then slide and snake its way into his guts. Then again, and a third time, and a fourth, until Harry lost count. Cleve shortened the strokes and quickened his pace. Harry went to that place that felt so good, it should only be reserved for the afterlife. Every nerve in his body was singing.
Harry wriggled and squeezed, doing everything he could to give Cleve a fraction of the satisfaction he was getting from him.
“Come inside me.”
Cleve reached around and massaged Harry’s little nub through the cloth of his pants. Harry didn’t think it was possible to be more satisfied by a man, but Cleve proved him wrong.
“You want my load?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Good boy.” Cleve turned up the pace on his fucking so fast that Harry lost his grip. His ass just let go and accepted that enormous cock completely. The sound of Cleve’s cock pounding into him made loud clapping noises. The clapping grew louder and faster until soon it was a standing ovation at the Symphony.
“Oh shit! Oh shit!” Cleve tipped over the edge. Holding and squeezing Harry’s penis, he pulled the boy tight, so the entire length of his cock was inside.
As he came down off the high of Cleve’s pounding, Harry realized his crotch was soaking wet. He had shot his load in his underwear and didn’t even realize it. The orgasm in his guts was so much more intense that Harry wanted to feel it forever. His penis was small. His cavernous ass was a much bigger surface. It was still throbbing with Cleve buried deep inside.
Cleve took one step back. His cock came halfway out. He took a second step, and it fell, hitting his leg hard. Behind it, a stream of popcorn butter and cum ran down Harry’s leg, staining the pants.
“What’s the magic word?”
Cleve gripped Harry’s waist and lifted him like he was picking up an empty laundry basket. He planted Harry on the ground.
“What the fuck is going on here?” It was Mike. He stood with his hands on his hips. “I told you to help him, Cleve, not fuck him!”
You have a genuine talent for writing erotic fiction. Wow! Is this something you do as a career? The characters you have developed are so well formed and identifiable (especially Cleve who reminds me of a combination of people I know), the dialogue rings true, the details make everything so hot.

The little-dicked-twinky-submissive-bottom thing does not even do much for me as a top, but the story still made me hard.

You, sir, are really good at this.

Reactions: BBCKing78

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

“Is he okay?”
“You ready for it, boy?”
“Yes.”
Cleve said, “Yes, what?”
“Fuck me.”
“Fuck me, sir.”
“Come inside me.”
“You want my load?”
“Yes, sir.”
“What’s the magic word?”
Do you write as "Peter Schutes"?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here’s the continuation of the cliffhanger. Cleve and Harry just got caught fucking in the popcorn cart. Mike, the manager, takes matters into his own hands.

Cleve’s grin betrayed a little fear. “You’re not gonna write me up again, are you?”
Mike’s finger danced in the air like he was adding up pros and cons on an invisible abacus. “Alright, tell you what.” He unbuttoned the top button of his black polyester manager pants. “We can work something out.”
Mike led them through the empty park and backstage to a shack under the rollercoaster that was always locked. He produced a key. He held the door shut.
“You two gotta promise me you’re not gonna say anything.”
They nodded. “Well alright then.” The tiny shack had little more than a couch, an old black and white TV, and a water cooler. A tub of Vaseline sat atop the television.
Cleve whispered in Harry’s ear. “Wait til you see it.”
Mike took off his pants. His white legs were covered in thick black fur. His dick was rock hard. It wasn’t very long, but much thicker than Cleve’s. Mike took off his bow tie and pulled off his button-down shirt. The thick fur covered his chest, neck, shoulders and back, then ran down the crack of his ass. He looked like a gorilla with a half-log of liverwurst between his legs. The maintenance crew were doing ghost runs on the coaster. It roared over the shack, shaking everything.
Mike rubbed his hands together like a Disney villain. “Harry, I’ve wanted your fine ass since the day you applied to work here.”
Cleve stepped forward. “Hold up, Mike. He’s just a kid. You can fuck me. His ass is mine.”
Harry was touched and annoyed. He thought it brave of Cleve to protect him, but he was intrigued by the impossibly huge chunk of meat jutting straight towards him.
Mike said, “You’re just afraid he’ll be stretched so wide you won’t feel anything when you fuck him.”
Harry put a hand on Cleve’s shoulder. “It’s okay. I can handle it.” He wasn’t sure he could, but his curiosity was stronger than his fear.
Mike said, “Don’t worry. Neither of you is leaving here until I’ve crashed both your gates wide open. Harry, you’re first.”
Mike took a glob of Vaseline and rubbed it on his fat cock while Harry undressed. He took what was left and used it to fit two fingers into Harry’s hole, making it slippery.
“Nice. Such a pretty asshole. Not for long.”
Mike pushed his greasy dick head against Harry’s hole. It didn’t move. Mike pushed harder, and the tip found its way in. Another push and Harry saw stars.
“Ow! Fuck!”
Mike pulled back. “Trust me, Harry.”
Cleve watched the struggle. “Mike, if the kid can’t take it, don’t force it.”
Harry said, “I can take it!” He hated being underestimated.
“Good.” Mike pushed hard, forcing the whole head in. He stopped there and waited.
Harry pounded the ugly sofa. “Fuck! Fuck! Take it out!”
Mike shook his head. “The worst part is over. Just wait.”
Sure enough, the horrible tearing, burning pain subsided after a minute.
Cleve couldn’t hide his hard-on. Seeing Mike’s monster work its way into Harry’s ass was a huge turn-on.
Mike said, “Harry, help Cleve out. Suck him off.”
Cleve pulled down his polyester pants. The waistband was nearly to his knees before the long, thick meat sprang free from the fabric. It was so long, Harry didn’t have to move much to get the head in his mouth. It was too thick for his mouth, but he wanted to please Cleve, so he stretched his jaws apart and let the whole head in.
While Harry swallowed Cleve’s cock, Mike held the boy’s hips and ground his way deeper. With a series of short back and forth thrusts, he forced himself all the way inside. The blunt cock hit the end of Harry’s rectum and pressed. It wasn’t long enough to turn the corner.
Harry opened wide as if to scream. Cleve took it as a sign he wanted more, and he blocked the airway with his meat, so no scream escaped. Now Harry was impaled at both ends like a pig at a barbecue. Another ghost coaster rocked the hut.
Mike was fairly brutal with his fucking. He hit the back wall of Harry’s hole so many times, it started to pound on his bladder. Before he knew it, Harry was pissing on the floor.
“I’m fucking the piss out of you. I love it!”
Harry was embarrassed but couldn’t say anything with his mouth full. Cleve pressed past Harry’s tonsils, giving him a clear shot down the boy’s throat. The throat muscles gave way, letting the whole length of Cleve’s cock press against the voice box. Harry’s throat swelled like a boa constrictor swallowing a cat. Cleve pulled back, allowing Harry to retch and catch his breath.
Mike’s furry body was covered in sweat. Little droplets dangled from his eyebrows and mustache, falling on Harry’s smooth backside. Mike’s furry legs and belly rubbed against his skin, tickling him.
“You like that, boy?”
Harry nodded. It was nothing like being fucked by Cleve, but it was enjoyable. He hated how he kept pissing himself, but being filled beyond capacity was exhilarating. The pleasure was doubled with Cleve’s magnificent cock fucking his throat.
It was a surprise when Cleve suddenly flooded his throat with cum.
Cleve said, “I’m sorry. I should have said something. I just never had a good blow job before.”
Harry swallowed as Cleve pulled out of his mouth. “It was good?”
Cleve laughed. “You took the whole fuckin’ thing! Nobody does that.”
Harry rubbed his throat tenderly. Cleve’s thick cock had nearly torn his esophagus.
Mike said, “I only got one load in me and I want to fuck you, Cleve. It’s your turn.”
Cleve groaned. “Fine, fuck me.”
Harry watched as Mike put his battering ram of a cock against Cleve’s tight hole. Cleve’s muscles bulged as he bent over and prepared for battle. Harry got hard watching Cleve struggle to take Mike’s fat meat. The muscle man’s eyes rolled back in his head. Mike wasn’t as gentle with him as had been with Harry. He didn’t wait, just forced his way in and all the way back.
“Fuck! You fucking bastard!”
Mike laughed. “You’ve taken it before.”
This surprised Harry. It even made him jealous. But seeing Cleve so vulnerable made Harry even harder.
Mike sawed back and forth. Cleve’s muscles relaxed as he grew accustomed to the battering ram in his butt.
Cleve caught Harry’s eye. “Come here.”
Harry stepped forward. Cleve put a meaty paw on Harry’s ass and pulled him to his mouth. He sucked on Harry’s tiny penis and licked his balls. It was all too much for Harry. He came in Cleve’s mouth so hard, it overflowed. Cleve swallowed as much of the sweet juice as he could.
Mike’s painfully thick cock had caused Cleve to soften, but swallowing Harry’s cum made him rock hard. Harry didn’t want to see it go to waste. He got on all fours underneath Cleve. Cleve guided his cock into Harry’s hole. Harry did a modified yoga pose to push the cock further inside him. Cleve took tiny thrusts. Mike had certainly loosened him, but it was still a tight fit for Cleve’s hefty cock.
Harry got hard again. Something about Cleve’s muscular sweat turned him on. The musky aroma was sexier than Mike’s. Cleve was all the way in, deep in the sigmoid colon. It made Harry dribble.
Mike pulled out of Cleve. “Fuck. I can never come. I gotta jack off.”
He sat on the couch, encircling his cock with both hands, tugging up and down. He watched Cleve masterfully fuck Harry.
Cleve picked up Harry and spun him around to face him. Harry wrapped his legs around Cleve’s hips and his arms around his neck. Cleve lifted him up and down, bouncing him like he was playing “Ride-a-Horse”.
Harry moaned. He put a nipple in his mouth, chewing gently.
“Oh fuck, Harry. Oh man.” Cleve wriggled in ecstasy. “Suck my titties.”
Harry alternated nipples, nursing like a hungry baby. His thigh was wet. His little penis had caused a little river to run down his leg. Cleve was milking him from the inside.
Mike saw the wet spot. He jerked himself faster. “Oh shit, Cleve, he’s squirting like a girl.”
Cleve didn’t hear Mike. He was too far gone in ecstasy. He was buried to the hilt inside the hairless boy who was pushing him closer and closer to orgasm with his nipple sucking.
Just as another roller coaster roared overhead, Harry was overcome. His whole body vibrated. His insides clutched Cleve’s cock and twisted it. He couldn’t stop the contractions. He was having an orgasm on the inside.
Cleve slapped Harry’s ass. “Fuck, boy, you’re squeezing me hard! Oh fuck that’s so good.”
The slap put Harry over the bump. His little penis sprayed a shower of cum all over the room.
Mike saw the hands-free orgasm. It sent him over. His ridiculously fat cock gushed from the top. The cum didn’t shoot upwards, it just gushed out of the tip and rolled down the head like a summer ice cream cone. His hands were covered with cum.
Cleve came like it was the first time in a month. Ounce after ounce of cum splattered Harry’s insides. When Cleve pulled out, the floor got more buttery than a popcorn cart after an explosion.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having a day off can do wonders for my writing. Maybe I should do this full time instead of as a hobby!

In this section, Cleve takes Harry back to the dorm where they have an unexpected encounter:

Cleve artfully lifted Mike’s key for the shack when he picked up his pants. The shift had gone into double overtime; it was time for everyone to go home. Mike was too tired to notice the missing key. Cleve cleaned the floor with a dirty rag and threw it in the wastebasket. He shut the door tight behind them and ensured the master lock had snapped closed. That way, Mike wouldn’t have to get out his key for any reason.
The Santa Cruz city bus had stopped running. It was several miles uphill to campus.
Mike said to Harry, “Do you want a ride?”
Cleve interrupted. “I already offered him one.” He hadn’t, but Harry was relieved to ride with Cleve. Mike was nice, but he was 7 out of 10. Cleve was an eleven. Just sniffing the musk coming from his underarms made Harry swoon. A car ride with the muscular security guard sounded like heaven.
Cleve’s car was an extension of his muscular frame. It was a Chevy Camaro with leather seats. The exterior was buffed and primed for a paint job, but it looked like it had been that way for a while.
Cleve said, “I’m saving up to paint it red.”
“You’ll get pulled over more often.”
“Not as often as when it’s all janky like this.”
Harry chuckled. “Is she fast?”
“Does a bear shit in the woods?” Cleve fired up the transmission and gunned it. The car let out a roar that was a few decibels shy of a sonic boom.
“Get in! I’ll show you what she can do.”
The road to campus, Bay Drive, was a windy uphill climb on a two-lane road. Cleve took the road at twice the speed limit. Harry gripped the oh-shit handle with both hands. Cleve laughed.
“Shall I go faster?”
Harry shook his head, feeling ill. “There’s cops patrolling the gate, so you might want to…”
Cleve slammed on the brakes and brought the car close to the speed limit. They sailed onto campus past the flying IUD and pulled into the 1 hour parking spot.
Harry pecked Cleve on the cheek. “Thanks, Cleve.”
“Can I see your place?”
Harry felt three worlds melting together. His work life, his sex life, and his campus life were coalescing with Cleve’s question.
An angel on his shoulder whispered “Fuck it.”
Harry said, “My roommate Forrest might be home. He’s an Evangelical Christian.”
“I’ll behave.”
Harry shrugged and said, “Come on, I’ll show you the dorm.”
Inside the Porter College Residence hall, a security guard dozed at the desk. Harry held a finger to his lips and they tiptoed past.
Harry lived in a small double on the second floor. He knocked gently to see if Forrest was in. There was no answer.
Harry opened the door cautiously. Forrest was out, probably saving lost souls at a late night prayer circle.
Harry slept in a hammock that hung above his desk. It was just something he’d done since he was a kid. He couldn’t really sleep on a mattress.
“Is this yours?” Cleve sent the empty hammock swinging.
Harry nodded. “Is it a single?”
“Yeah, pretty much. I don’t think those hooks would hold the weight of two grown men.”
Cleve climbed into the hammock. He lay face down. Harry heard him unbuckle his belt and lower his polyester pants. Through a gap in the hammock, Cleve’s monster dong poked through and dangled.
“Suck it.”
Harry said, “But, uh, Forrest could walk in any minute.”
“Put a sock on the door.”
Harry panicked. “He won’t know what that means. He’s a born again Christian.”
Cleve’s cock had swollen and stretched to its full size. It was stiff and thick, and a dribble of pre-cum landed on the desk below. “You’d better get me off quick, then.”
Harry gave up. He was hypnotized by the fat meat swinging back and forth in the hammock. He sat on the desk and put the huge cock in his mouth. He was sore from earlier, but he opened wide and pushed hard. The thick head forced its way past his tonsils and into his gullet.
“Mmm yeah! Damn, Harry. Nobody gives head as good as you!”
Harry wrapped his hands around the hammock and planted his hands on Cleve’s ass cheeks. He used the leverage to push him even deeper down his throat.
“Yeahhhh! Fuck, boy. Suck my cock!”
The dorm room door opened silently. Neither man noticed that Forrest was back, Bible in hand. The pious student was mute with shock. He gasped silently, watching the sodomy being performed in front of him.
“Let’s move to the mattress, Harry, I want to fuck you.”
Harry made a noise “Nnnn-n.”
Forrest cleared his throat. “That’s my mattress.”
Cleve nearly fell out of the hammock as he scrambled to cover his nakedness. Harry couldn’t even look at his roommate. When he did, he was surprised to see that the religious man had a hand down his pants, stroking himself.
“You can use it, though. If I can join in.”
Cleve lay on the mattress, his pole towering high above his hips. Harry sat down on Cleve’s cock, still slippery from the deep throating it got earlier. When Harry was fully impaled, he unbuttoned his roommate’s suit pants. “You want me to suck it?”
Forrest nodded. “The Lord don’t mind.”
Harry was relieved that soft, Forrest was just a little bigger than average. As the Bible-thumper got erect, however, his cock doubled and redoubled in length and thickness. It was a huge fat cock like Cleve’s. Maybe not as thick, but at least as long. It was much easier to swallow because the girth was reasonable. But it reached well past the tonsils and punched some spot deep in Harry’s throat. Harry gagged and pulled back. Forrest shook his head and grabbed Harry by the ears, pulling him all the way down. “Suck it, faggot.”
Cleve said, “Watch it, Bible boy. We’re all faggots here.”
Forrest leaned over and held Cleve’s head in his hands. He kissed him. “Sorry, bad habit. I’m trying to be more tolerant.”
Cleve smiled. “I’ll show you tolerance when I’m done with Harry.”
Harry used his thigh muscles to ride up and down on Cleve’s cock. Each time he sat down, the head made that exhilarating trip around the corner into his colon. He quickly realized that if he could do it fast enough, it would bring his insides to orgasm. He took long strokes on Cleve’s cock, and even longer strokes on Forrest’s massive cock. He was the lucky Pierre, jammed full at both ends. Cleve leaned around and watched as Harry thoroughly inhaled the full length of Forrest.
“He’s talented.”
Forrest nodded. “My girlfriend doesn’t go past the tip.”
Harry felt proud. He was acclimated to Cleve’s huge cock in his ass, and now he was an expert cocksucker to boot.
Harry finally triggered the muscular contractions in his gut that would bring Cleve to orgasm. “It’s happening.”
“Oh shit! How do you do that? It’s like you’re squeezing me from deep inside! Oh fuck! Oh here it comes!” Cleve unloaded another slippery load of cum inside Harry. As tended to happen, the cum found its way out in a fine spray around the edges of Cleve’s cock.
Forrest saw the cum back-spatter escaping Harry’s asshole. “Oh sweet Jesus. Oh that’s good.”
Deep in Harry’s throat, Forrest unleashed a month’s supply of sperm. Harry coughed and gagged as it filled his throat and some of it spilled in his airway. Forrest pulled his cock out fast, bringing a cupful of the sacred juice with it. Harry coughed until his airway was clear. Cleve rubbed his head.
“That’s it. Get it all out.” He turned to Forrest. “Now, about that tolerance lesson.”
Forrest blanched. “I uh, I’ve never done that.”
Cleve slapped the evangelist’s naked ass. “There’s always a first time.”
Cleve was the art director for the next round of sex. He arranged Harry lying on his back, legs spread in a wide V in the air. He helped Forrest find the hole, which was looser than a belt in a whorehouse. Once Forrest easily snaked his way through Harry’s bowels, Cleve came around behind him. There was no Vaseline or other ointment in the room, so Cleve took two squirts of Rose Milk lotion and slathered it on Forrest’s behind.
“Oh! It’s cold!”
“Just wait, I’ll make it hot. Now keep fucking Harry like a good boy.”
Forrest’s thrusts were half-hearted. His face betrayed real fear.
Even from the strange angle lying on the bed, Harry could see Cleve’s cock lined up with Forrest’s hole.
“If you relax, it will feel good.” Harry hoped his roommate didn’t tighten up at the wrong time. It could really hurt.
Cleve arched his back and leaned his hips forward, forcing his cock into Forrest’s hole.
“Oh Jesus! Jesus! Oh man that hurts!”
Cleve knew how to fuck a man. He stayed right there, where the pain was worst, waiting. Forrest pounded the bed. Harry felt him go soft inside him.
“Get it out! Get thee behind me Satan!”
Cleve laughed. “My dick is a lot of things, but it ain’t the devil. Just wait another ten seconds. Count backwards.”
Forrest counted quickly. By the time he reached one, the expression on his face changed. “Hey, that feels good.”
Cleve grabbed Forrest and popped his fat head past the sphincter and rammed it to the back of Forrest’s asshole.
Forrest jumped, but Harry felt a swelling inside. His roommate was getting hard!
Cleve maneuvered so that his huge cock could push past the rectum into the colon. With a loud pop, he entered the promised land.
Harry was astonished at how much Forrest was growing inside him. Taking a cue from Cleve, the biblical scholar turned his cock so it could pass out of Harry’s rectum. Forrest’s hips collided with Harry’s pale ass cheeks. Harry pulled them apart and let Forrest in all the way. Cleve’s thrusts were growing so powerful, they traveled. Harry recognized the pounding rhythm of his hot muscle man passing through Forrest into him. It was fucking by proxy.
Forrest moaned. He was in a state of ecstasy more powerful than any prayer meeting.
“How are you tolerating it, bible boy?” Cleve smirked.
Forrest struggled to find words through the drug-like stupor. “G-good. So good. Divine.”
“You’re doing good, champ.” He held Forrest by the shoulders and drilled in deep. He winked at Harry.
Forrest kept growing inside Harry, stretching him at the seams. It was like Cleve was an air pump and Forrest’s cock was a balloon. Each thrust filled Harry more and more.
Cleve reached around and found Harry’s pubic mound and nipple-sized cock. It was soaking wet. He rubbed it gently, then more vigorously, until soon Harry was gushing with precum.
Forrest saw the tiny penis dribbling a river of clear semen. He put his hand there, then tasted it.
Between Cleve’s fat cock, Harry’s slippery hole, and the juicy river of semen, Forrest reached a pinnacle. His eyes fluttered.
“Fuck, I’m gonna come.”
Harry had never heard his roommate swear. It was shocking. But true. Forrest must have had a reserve tank of sperm, because it felt like he’d emptied a coffee mug inside Harry. Then his body took over. The constant stretching and pounding of his recto-sigmoid junction sent him into an anal orgasm. Muscles contracted, tightening and throbbing against Cleve’s girthy cock. To Cleve, it felt like someone had turned on an electric massager.
“Oh shit, Forrest. Keep doing that!”
Forrest said, “I’m not doing it. That’s my body. That’s you.”
Cleve crowed like a rooster before spilling his load in Forrest. It was the fifth time today he had cum, but it was still substantial. Forrest cried aloud when Cleve withdrew quickly. The hole snapped shut, and caused Forrest to spasm in waves. He rolled to one side.
Cleve clamped his mouth on Harry’s nipple-like penis and tongued it fervently. Harry bucked and moaned and came in Cleve’s mouth. Cleve didn’t stop. He kept licking and chewing until Harry came again. Like a woman, Harry kept coming as long as Cleve’s tongue worked its magic. Harry had to beg him to stop.
Cleve stuffed his cock down the leg of his pants and zipped up. He brought the two men to him and they kissed as a group. Dicks got hard, some got wet, but it was so late, they had to stop.
Cleve kissed Harry goodbye and gave Forrest a warm hug. “Welcome to the family.”
After Cleve left, Harry turned to his Christian roommate.
“Are you okay?”
Forrest nodded. “Yeah, why?”
Harry frowned. “Was this compatible with your faith?”
Forrest waved a hand in the air. “I got a roommate who does deep throat and lets me ass fuck him. What does faith have to do with it? I’m the luckiest guy in my prayer group!”
“You don’t plan to tell them?”
“Only the ones I know are looking for a guy like you.”

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having a day off can do wonders for my writing. Maybe I should do this full time instead of as a hobby!

In this section, Cleve takes Harry back to the dorm where they have an unexpected encounter:

Cleve artfully lifted Mike’s key for the shack when he picked up his pants. The shift had gone into double overtime; it was time for everyone to go home. Mike was too tired to notice the missing key. Cleve cleaned the floor with a dirty rag and threw it in the wastebasket. He shut the door tight behind them and ensured the master lock had snapped closed. That way, Mike wouldn’t have to get out his key for any reason.
The Santa Cruz city bus had stopped running. It was several miles uphill to campus.
Mike said to Harry, “Do you want a ride?”
Cleve interrupted. “I already offered him one.” He hadn’t, but Harry was relieved to ride with Cleve. Mike was nice, but he was 7 out of 10. Cleve was an eleven. Just sniffing the musk coming from his underarms made Harry swoon. A car ride with the muscular security guard sounded like heaven.
Cleve’s car was an extension of his muscular frame. It was a Chevy Camaro with leather seats. The exterior was buffed and primed for a paint job, but it looked like it had been that way for a while.
Cleve said, “I’m saving up to paint it red.”
“You’ll get pulled over more often.”
“Not as often as when it’s all janky like this.”
Harry chuckled. “Is she fast?”
“Does a bear shit in the woods?” Cleve fired up the transmission and gunned it. The car let out a roar that was a few decibels shy of a sonic boom.
“Get in! I’ll show you what she can do.”
The road to campus, Bay Drive, was a windy uphill climb on a two-lane road. Cleve took the road at twice the speed limit. Harry gripped the oh-shit handle with both hands. Cleve laughed.
“Shall I go faster?”
Harry shook his head, feeling ill. “There’s cops patrolling the gate, so you might want to…”
Cleve slammed on the brakes and brought the car close to the speed limit. They sailed onto campus past the flying IUD and pulled into the 1 hour parking spot.
Harry pecked Cleve on the cheek. “Thanks, Cleve.”
“Can I see your place?”
Harry felt three worlds melting together. His work life, his sex life, and his campus life were coalescing with Cleve’s question.
An angel on his shoulder whispered “Fuck it.”
Harry said, “My roommate Forrest might be home. He’s an Evangelical Christian.”
“I’ll behave.”
Harry shrugged and said, “Come on, I’ll show you the dorm.”
Inside the Porter College Residence hall, a security guard dozed at the desk. Harry held a finger to his lips and they tiptoed past.
Harry lived in a small double on the second floor. He knocked gently to see if Forrest was in. There was no answer.
Harry opened the door cautiously. Forrest was out, probably saving lost souls at a late night prayer circle.
Harry slept in a hammock that hung above his desk. It was just something he’d done since he was a kid. He couldn’t really sleep on a mattress.
“Is this yours?” Cleve sent the empty hammock swinging.
Harry nodded. “Is it a single?”
“Yeah, pretty much. I don’t think those hooks would hold the weight of two grown men.”
Cleve climbed into the hammock. He lay face down. Harry heard him unbuckle his belt and lower his polyester pants. Through a gap in the hammock, Cleve’s monster dong poked through and dangled.
“Suck it.”
Harry said, “But, uh, Forrest could walk in any minute.”
“Put a sock on the door.”
Harry panicked. “He won’t know what that means. He’s a born again Christian.”
Cleve’s cock had swollen and stretched to its full size. It was stiff and thick, and a dribble of pre-cum landed on the desk below. “You’d better get me off quick, then.”
Harry gave up. He was hypnotized by the fat meat swinging back and forth in the hammock. He sat on the desk and put the huge cock in his mouth. He was sore from earlier, but he opened wide and pushed hard. The thick head forced its way past his tonsils and into his gullet.
“Mmm yeah! Damn, Harry. Nobody gives head as good as you!”
Harry wrapped his hands around the hammock and planted his hands on Cleve’s ass cheeks. He used the leverage to push him even deeper down his throat.
“Yeahhhh! Fuck, boy. Suck my cock!”
The dorm room door opened silently. Neither man noticed that Forrest was back, Bible in hand. The pious student was mute with shock. He gasped silently, watching the sodomy being performed in front of him.
“Let’s move to the mattress, Harry, I want to fuck you.”
Harry made a noise “Nnnn-n.”
Forrest cleared his throat. “That’s my mattress.”
Cleve nearly fell out of the hammock as he scrambled to cover his nakedness. Harry couldn’t even look at his roommate. When he did, he was surprised to see that the religious man had a hand down his pants, stroking himself.
“You can use it, though. If I can join in.”
Cleve lay on the mattress, his pole towering high above his hips. Harry sat down on Cleve’s cock, still slippery from the deep throating it got earlier. When Harry was fully impaled, he unbuttoned his roommate’s suit pants. “You want me to suck it?”
Forrest nodded. “The Lord don’t mind.”
Harry was relieved that soft, Forrest was just a little bigger than average. As the Bible-thumper got erect, however, his cock doubled and redoubled in length and thickness. It was a huge fat cock like Cleve’s. Maybe not as thick, but at least as long. It was much easier to swallow because the girth was reasonable. But it reached well past the tonsils and punched some spot deep in Harry’s throat. Harry gagged and pulled back. Forrest shook his head and grabbed Harry by the ears, pulling him all the way down. “Suck it, faggot.”
Cleve said, “Watch it, Bible boy. We’re all faggots here.”
Forrest leaned over and held Cleve’s head in his hands. He kissed him. “Sorry, bad habit. I’m trying to be more tolerant.”
Cleve smiled. “I’ll show you tolerance when I’m done with Harry.”
Harry used his thigh muscles to ride up and down on Cleve’s cock. Each time he sat down, the head made that exhilarating trip around the corner into his colon. He quickly realized that if he could do it fast enough, it would bring his insides to orgasm. He took long strokes on Cleve’s cock, and even longer strokes on Forrest’s massive cock. He was the lucky Pierre, jammed full at both ends. Cleve leaned around and watched as Harry thoroughly inhaled the full length of Forrest.
“He’s talented.”
Forrest nodded. “My girlfriend doesn’t go past the tip.”
Harry felt proud. He was acclimated to Cleve’s huge cock in his ass, and now he was an expert cocksucker to boot.
Harry finally triggered the muscular contractions in his gut that would bring Cleve to orgasm. “It’s happening.”
“Oh shit! How do you do that? It’s like you’re squeezing me from deep inside! Oh fuck! Oh here it comes!” Cleve unloaded another slippery load of cum inside Harry. As tended to happen, the cum found its way out in a fine spray around the edges of Cleve’s cock.
Forrest saw the cum back-spatter escaping Harry’s asshole. “Oh sweet Jesus. Oh that’s good.”
Deep in Harry’s throat, Forrest unleashed a month’s supply of sperm. Harry coughed and gagged as it filled his throat and some of it spilled in his airway. Forrest pulled his cock out fast, bringing a cupful of the sacred juice with it. Harry coughed until his airway was clear. Cleve rubbed his head.
“That’s it. Get it all out.” He turned to Forrest. “Now, about that tolerance lesson.”
Forrest blanched. “I uh, I’ve never done that.”
Cleve slapped the evangelist’s naked ass. “There’s always a first time.”
Cleve was the art director for the next round of sex. He arranged Harry lying on his back, legs spread in a wide V in the air. He helped Forrest find the hole, which was looser than a belt in a whorehouse. Once Forrest easily snaked his way through Harry’s bowels, Cleve came around behind him. There was no Vaseline or other ointment in the room, so Cleve took two squirts of Rose Milk lotion and slathered it on Forrest’s behind.
“Oh! It’s cold!”
“Just wait, I’ll make it hot. Now keep fucking Harry like a good boy.”
Forrest’s thrusts were half-hearted. His face betrayed real fear.
Even from the strange angle lying on the bed, Harry could see Cleve’s cock lined up with Forrest’s hole.
“If you relax, it will feel good.” Harry hoped his roommate didn’t tighten up at the wrong time. It could really hurt.
Cleve arched his back and leaned his hips forward, forcing his cock into Forrest’s hole.
“Oh Jesus! Jesus! Oh man that hurts!”
Cleve knew how to fuck a man. He stayed right there, where the pain was worst, waiting. Forrest pounded the bed. Harry felt him go soft inside him.
“Get it out! Get thee behind me Satan!”
Cleve laughed. “My dick is a lot of things, but it ain’t the devil. Just wait another ten seconds. Count backwards.”
Forrest counted quickly. By the time he reached one, the expression on his face changed. “Hey, that feels good.”
Cleve grabbed Forrest and popped his fat head past the sphincter and rammed it to the back of Forrest’s asshole.
Forrest jumped, but Harry felt a swelling inside. His roommate was getting hard!
Cleve maneuvered so that his huge cock could push past the rectum into the colon. With a loud pop, he entered the promised land.
Harry was astonished at how much Forrest was growing inside him. Taking a cue from Cleve, the biblical scholar turned his cock so it could pass out of Harry’s rectum. Forrest’s hips collided with Harry’s pale ass cheeks. Harry pulled them apart and let Forrest in all the way. Cleve’s thrusts were growing so powerful, they traveled. Harry recognized the pounding rhythm of his hot muscle man passing through Forrest into him. It was fucking by proxy.
Forrest moaned. He was in a state of ecstasy more powerful than any prayer meeting.
“How are you tolerating it, bible boy?” Cleve smirked.
Forrest struggled to find words through the drug-like stupor. “G-good. So good. Divine.”
“You’re doing good, champ.” He held Forrest by the shoulders and drilled in deep. He winked at Harry.
Forrest kept growing inside Harry, stretching him at the seams. It was like Cleve was an air pump and Forrest’s cock was a balloon. Each thrust filled Harry more and more.
Cleve reached around and found Harry’s pubic mound and nipple-sized cock. It was soaking wet. He rubbed it gently, then more vigorously, until soon Harry was gushing with precum.
Forrest saw the tiny penis dribbling a river of clear semen. He put his hand there, then tasted it.
Between Cleve’s fat cock, Harry’s slippery hole, and the juicy river of semen, Forrest reached a pinnacle. His eyes fluttered.
“Fuck, I’m gonna come.”
Harry had never heard his roommate swear. It was shocking. But true. Forrest must have had a reserve tank of sperm, because it felt like he’d emptied a coffee mug inside Harry. Then his body took over. The constant stretching and pounding of his recto-sigmoid junction sent him into an anal orgasm. Muscles contracted, tightening and throbbing against Cleve’s girthy cock. To Cleve, it felt like someone had turned on an electric massager.
“Oh shit, Forrest. Keep doing that!”
Forrest said, “I’m not doing it. That’s my body. That’s you.”
Cleve crowed like a rooster before spilling his load in Forrest. It was the fifth time today he had cum, but it was still substantial. Forrest cried aloud when Cleve withdrew quickly. The hole snapped shut, and caused Forrest to spasm in waves. He rolled to one side.
Cleve clamped his mouth on Harry’s nipple-like penis and tongued it fervently. Harry bucked and moaned and came in Cleve’s mouth. Cleve didn’t stop. He kept licking and chewing until Harry came again. Like a woman, Harry kept coming as long as Cleve’s tongue worked its magic. Harry had to beg him to stop.
Cleve stuffed his cock down the leg of his pants and zipped up. He brought the two men to him and they kissed as a group. Dicks got hard, some got wet, but it was so late, they had to stop.
Cleve kissed Harry goodbye and gave Forrest a warm hug. “Welcome to the family.”
After Cleve left, Harry turned to his Christian roommate.
“Are you okay?”
Forrest nodded. “Yeah, why?”
Harry frowned. “Was this compatible with your faith?”
Forrest waved a hand in the air. “I got a roommate who does deep throat and lets me ass fuck him. What does faith have to do with it? I’m the luckiest guy in my prayer group!”
“You don’t plan to tell them?”
“Only the ones I know are looking for a guy like you.”
Lmaoooo @ "The Lord don't mind"