Under the Rim! (Toilet Question)

thatjigga: Is there any kind of disease you can catch by your penis touching under the toilet rim? I know mine is all the time, and I don't seem to think it's a problem for the other people in my suite (I stay on campus at college)...just curious...

Also...on the side...I went to my friends house and was frustrated by his toilet...I pushed my stuff down and because of the incline of the bowl, my head (and eventually my dick) begins to slide up and INTO the under the rim part. I felt kinda nasty after that...luckily the plan was to shower after using the toilet...::shudders::

Javierdude22: Well, im not medical doctor....but im pretty sure that its not the most sanitory thing in the world for your dick to be touching the toilet rim. When i push it down i try to keep it from touching anything at all. Theoretically....and im saying VERY theoretically speaking, if someone with some, by fluids transmittable, disease were to leave his or her fluid somehow there, and your dick touching it, cóuld infect you too. But usually there needs to be a reasonably large amount of those fluids present, in order for them to be transmittable, unless its seemen.

Look, ive read newspaper articles that found a scaring percentage of toilet doorhandles to have seemen traces, so lets not even discuss the toiletrim. Youre using toilets at campus, so i would just make sure your dick aint touching anything there, just to make sure, cause sreiously dude, the odds are one in a million.  

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This is similar to the 'toilet baptism' topics in other strings. I don't want my balls or dick touching anthing when I'm sitting on a toilet, especially a public one.

Even after washing my hands I keep the paper towel in my hand to open the door with before tossing it. :-/

prepky: pecker,

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that uses the paper towel to open the door...eeww a public mens room is about one of the nastiest places on earth....I just hate standing at the sink washing my hand and some dude finishes his business and walks straight out and doesnt wash, and I am standing there knowing that I have to leave after him.....I have noticed though a lot of mens rooms are having trash cans by the door now.....

throb919: Prepky--Ellen Degeneres has a great bit about this whole thing in her new stand-up routine (now on HBO)--how the toilets flush automatically, the faucet turns on automatically to wash your hands, soap dispenses automatically, the hand-dryer turns on automatically when you rub your hands together under it--all for the sake of hygiene and so you don't have to touch anything--and then you march out and grab the disgusting germ-covered door handle...

(She was a lot funnier about it ;-) )

alan: My balls drop into the water if I'm not careful. Occasionally my dick head will also. It depends on the hieght of the water. Because of this I never use a public john. I'll piss in a urinal but thats it. I don,t mind if they flop into the water at home but even then I hoist them up a bit when I'm taking a crap

biggbenn8: in the same vein...

they once did a study of the 'free mints' at resturants (you know the bowl of the sweet, slightly soft, lightly colored mints that NEVER have a spoon)...

Anyhow- they discovered a (horrifyingly) high incident of traces of urine and semen...

Turns out folks go to the toilet on their way out and grab mints....(we won't discuss the cash handlers hands)...

so think about 'pissy mints' next time to go out...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=biggbenn8 link=board=health;num=1058203281;start=0#6 date=07/17/03 at 04:48:22]Anyhow- they discovered a (horrifyingly) high incident of traces of urine and semen...
[/quote]

And there are guys out there who think they've never tasted cum!

Speaking of hygiene: I always remove the bedspread and blanket when I sleep at a motel and then I call the office for a fresh blanket - just imagine: they wash the sheets but they rarely wash those semen- and pussy-stained bedspreads!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1058203281;start=0#7 date=07/17/03 at 06:21:30]
they wash the sheets but they rarely wash those semen- and pussy-stained bedspreads!
[/quote]

At least they're dry. Don't you just hate it when you get the Wet Spot? :eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
:D DMW!

I always take the side with the wet spot after sex as a courtesy to my partner -- but nobody wants a wet (or dry) spot left by a stranger!!

throb919: Pecker--now there's a gentleman. A Southern gentleman at that. Chivalry is alive and well in Virginia, suh...!

(This from your next-door neighbor in North Carolina who hates the wet spot :p)

felipe: they once did a study of the 'free mints' at resturants (you know the bowl of the sweet, slightly soft, lightly colored mints that NEVER have a spoon)...

Mmmm.. this is not actually true.. one of these urban legens that has been running around for years.. started off with bowls of peanuts, then mints, then potato chips.. depends where you are. Ther is a great website (cannot remember what it is now. perhaps it is called Urban Legends) that talks about hundreds of legends.

However, the idea of eating mints that are open to anyone dirty hands is offputting.

gigantikok: I don't think I've ever in my life taken a shit in a public restroom. Wierd. I guess I've just never had to in public. When i do have to pee though, i have some tricks to keep from touching all the germs that infest the restrooms. I use my foot to flush, open the handle with my sleeve. I guess im a lil neurotic about that.:)