Under the sun

Fun dad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it is really hot in the sun I like to mow my yard In just my underwear. I live in the country so its no big deal their is a road road in front of the house that has some traffic but most of the time they never notice, plus its a good way to get a sun tan. Sometimes I'll masterbate for awhile while riding the mower it sure feels good.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it is really hot in the sun I like to mow my yard In just my underwear. I live in the country so its no big deal their is a road road in front of the house that has some traffic but most of the time they never notice, plus its a good way to get a sun tan. Sometimes I'll masterbate for awhile while riding the mower it sure feels good.
sounds like fun!

Why not wear a brief swim suit? Same coverage but more presentable. I have thought about mowing my lawn in a speedo solar but never have because I live on a busy through street.

Reactions: Fun dad

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18927826781_42c1e50828_z.jpg

Reactions: eddie63 and Fun dad

Fun dad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think my dick would be sticking straight out though lol. When I am outside naked it gets hard.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't mow nude because i live near where the municipal police helicopter is parked. Often the helicopter flies over my property. I never know when it will fly by.

Are you too modest to let the people in the chopper see you, or are you afraid you'd be arrested?