Under what circumstances will a straight guy let a guy suck his dick?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a touchy subject. But if a straight guy like myself just recently became single and misses the joys of a blowjob, one may find the request to get his dick sucked a little more open. Let's face it, not many girls are just offering open mouths as much as guys are. So it's a complicated situation. I have thought about it, nit because I have sexual desires for men all of the sudden, but simply because I fucking love getting a blowjob. I also wonder if s guy is so much better a giving head as a lot claim. That is just me.
I would not say thats true there are plenty of women out there that want to do that but there just might not be all that attractive.

On fet life i got messaged by a girl that lived in my area and she wanted to hook up i kik messaged her but she wasnt my type body wise so i turned her down but she then said she would just give oral then but i still turned her down, and i havent had sex in almost a year. I personally need to be attracted to the person im with, if sex or even a bj is so important that a person gives up all the things that attracted them to a person they might be a sex addict

If a straight man really wants a bj that badly he would go with a woman even one hes not attracted to before anything else because there are always women out there.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
. I personally need to be attracted to the person im with, if sex or even a bj is so important that a person gives up all the things that attracted them to a person they might be a sex addict.If a straight man really wants a bj that badly he would go with a woman even one hes not attracted to before anything else because there are always women out there.

Some people don't have to be that attracted to the person. A person and a mouth. Gender doesn't matter.

We always want to universalize our experiences and sexuality.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
[QUOTE="
When I cum I'm done. [/QUOTE]

99.99% of guys are the same way. Trust me. LOL. I may be the expectation. I did something with 2 str8 guys and after their orgasm, they were down for the count. I was ready 4 more.

Reactions: Richard Licks

SUPERFAN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He would let it happen if he was horny. More accurately, he would want you to do it. I know, because I am horny straight guy. I am so horny I would suck his dick and swallow the cum.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who dug this thread up ? I know it is a new guy, I do not even have to scroll up and look, do I.

66733279.jpg

Reactions: 185248 and Hatt_101

GNISSORCCIREDERF

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have had 2 MFM's with bi guys who, in the heat of the moment, wanted to suck me...one wanted to join in while my wife was blowing me, the other was tonguing her from underneath while I was pumping her doggie style, and wanted me to pull out of her every 10 strokes or so and suck her juice off my dick.

Both were a complete surprise and we were a little nervous but turned out to be amazing. I have no desire to be either a top or bottom anally. Does this make me bi instead of straight? Probably a matter of opinion and I really don't care what labels others try to put on me, especially when it comes to sex. Some people would consider my wife a slut for banging two guys at once, others would call her a Hotwife and the answer to their dreams. Labels mean nothing.

Totally agree with that, unfortunately too many people still believe they have to live under those labels. Who decides that ? Stuff invented by people like Religion, haha. Even the straightest of straight men can, I'm pretty sure feel attracted by other men if not more. It's just a matter of people. It's like everything, and every sitatution, there will always be someone or something that will make you feel amazing, and it doesn't matter what it is as long as the feeling is there.

Reactions: deleted37010

NCstraight

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
im a gay guy. but very unfortunately, only straight guys could turn me on. (no offense to other gay guys like me). So five years ago, i started workout,really really hard workout. Some of my gym buddies said that I was too cruel to myself. The only reason is i hope i could become a guys' guy so that straight guys would fall for me. Thanks God, I have a bigger-than-average dick, I hope that could also make me more masculine. Naive? yes I am.

Over the years, I had received many ogling eyes from other gay guys working out in the same gym, but i won't let them get me. What I really want is some fun with a straight guy.

I'm a total top, so my manhole is strictly one-way, but i could suck a straight guy if he couldn't take it in the ass. i dont even expect reciprocation.

So dear straight guys, under what circumstances will you consider getting head from a gay guy who has a chiseled body, big cock and not a trace of feminity?

Could that happen if, let's say, you are very lonely, sad because dumped by a girl or simply too horny but no "hole" around?

BTW I'm from Shanghai, China, so please bear with my occasional clumsiness in English. I'm generally aware of my language problems but don't know exactly where the mistakes are.

Every circumstance. Suck my dick away, boy.id fuck a guy too but I'm not sucking or getting fucked.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he was horny, he would let you. More accurately, he would want you to. I know this because I am a horny straight guy. I am so horny I suck dicks and swallow the cum.
great to be honest, had loads of "straight guys" who felt horny, wanted sex and I gave them what they wanted - just sex!

I sucked off more than one friend. I am best friends with a dude that was and still is homophobic but holy shit that guy has one hell if a dick

Reactions: NCstraight

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, the following text has become so long, I didn't plan this and never expected that myself. But it's NOT a fake
story and it demonstrates how opinions and convictions made on these pages here can be changed all of a sudden.

For those who are interested to read the text- have fun...

I have just read the different pages of this thread and the debates if a straight man would like to have his dick sucked by another male and if he could enjoy such a blowjob or just feeling uncomfortable or even disgusted. Then I remembered
what I have experienced in so many years as a gay man. And there is a special event which might set another confirmation for certain facts.

Well, guys, I want to add a very interesting variation you obviously don't think of. As a big fan of glory hole action (I am orally addicted) I often go to bookstores where mostly horny men and guys wait for a willing cocksuckers or some big dicks they can suck on. I could write books what happened at such locations to me and how many men looking straight and wearing wedding rings change their minds regarding passive blowjobs (or even active ones- and such a story I want to tell you!).

The neigborhood bookstore is a big stimulation and I often experience something special. Thinking of men who never can
imagine that another man is going to suck them off I like to think of a very hot event that happened a few months ago. I entered the store and went straight ahead to the glory hole area. I love the middle booths where glory holes are located right and left with more options.

In the hall I saw a couple kissing and touching. Man and woman (and obviously no transsexual but a real woman. I also
heard them talking, she got a very feminine voice). They talked dirty and I got horny because the man was a very hot number. Very tall, butch, virile, dark beard, short hair cut, very hairy chest in his open shirt, muscles and a huge bulge in his thin pants. The woman was very sexy, long blond hair, not much make up, dressed normally, very slim with a very nice face. They weren't shy at all and surely horny flashers who touched each other everywhere.

After a while and many greedy views by passing men including mine the couple moved to the cubicle area and went into one that was locked then. I was incredibly horny, followed them and was lucky that the booth right to them was vacant. I jumped in as quickly as I could. I knelt down and watched the couple in the next booth. She was sitting on the bench, he was kneeling infront of her, opening her belt and pants, pulling them down (she didn't wear underwear) and started to lick her cunt.

She was loudly moaning and the louder she moaned the more and deeper she was licked by her horny muscle stud. Unfortunately I couldn't see his dick. Needless to mention that I had my pants down and started stroking my dick. Being a gay who never had intercourse with a woman I must admit that watching her enjoyment and listening to her moaning gave me a very hard boner. Of course, the hot handsome man licking her cunt was the even more fascinating eye catcher. I was the spy next door and they didn't notice or didn't want to notice me staring greedily through the hole. She enjoyed his licking and sucking incredibly with her head leaned back in the corner where she sat.

He really was a perfect cunt eater and did it with greatest enthusiasm, passion and patience. His hands were working on her tits and fingering her cunt. I got so horny and went nuts when he was moving in the right position going to fuck her.
I saw his dick, not oversized, sliding inside her hole, pulling her towards the edge of the bench so that he was able to fuck
her while kneeling. I got even hornier when I saw that she started to twirl his nips what he enjoyed tremendously. They were moaning so loud that I heard a bunch of male voices infront of the booths, men who couldn't see what I did but getting totally horny from the noises inside.

And then I couldn't wait cany longer. I simply couldn't. I had to dare something. I just had to stick my steelhard cock thru the glory hole. Hoping and fearing what may happen. The last glimpse was the fucking hunk and the moaning and crying girl with her head on her shoulders almost fainting of lust. Then my cock reached the neigbour booth. And then it happened. I
felt a hot mouth around my shaft. Sucking wildly and grunting, sucking greedily and deeply, A real deepthroat. And the deepthroater was HIM. It didn't take that long, maybe 1 minute or 2. Then he was going to cum, started to moan as she did, releasing my dick again. I knelt down quite fast, jerking my dick, seeing his big cumshot on her breasts. And it didn't take more than few seconds before I shot on the wall of the booth.

They kissed, he got up and sat next to her. They laughed. I cleaned the wall, dried my dick, dressed up and went out to the
washroom. When I came out the hunk went in. He didn't say a word. He was shy. Blushed. He olbviouslyhad recognised my red shirt. He felt embarrassed. He couldn't look at me. But he had no reason at all. I almost wanted to thank him for the great show and that incredible blowjob which will be in my mind forever. A gift of my horny desires. And contents of my hot imaginations whenever I jack off.

That's not a fairy tale story, it really happened, I swear. O.k., he could have been bisexual also. But I am convinced that
the situation itself could have caused something unpredictable. And in all the horniness he felt in that moment he simply
HAD to suck a dick, As I had to stick it thru. Forced by lust. Not intended at all. But nevertheless as an additional potential
of sexual ecstasy. Oh, it's such a hot thought as well that he never sucked a dick before.

And that is my thought on previous comments here. Never say no. never ever. You never can predict yourself what may happen. Even together with your female partner. Maybe I would have licked her cunt or her nips when I would have been the 3rd person in their cubicle overthere. I can't swear at all that I wouldn't have. Even being totally gay. You never know. Situations can change your convictions. They really can.

And- my last thought- don't think that there aren't thousands of men who have been sucked thru a glory hole by males without noticing the actual sex of the sucker. If transvestites, transsexuals or real men (also together with their wives who like to see their husbands' action) can sit next to you and give the best orgasms with beautiful blowjobs hetero men can enjoy. Not performed by a woman. Think of it, gentlemen. It doesn't depend on male or female. It always depends on the lust, the horniness and the strength of imagination. Just close your eyes and enjoy. Lust isn't male or female. Lust is universal.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lust is universal
For you,not me...........
Well, Ed, then I am glad that lust is universal for me because I can imagine so much more...
And it goes without saying that not all men can share that universal imagination, of course.
I'm glad I do- even in relation with a woman (together with a man, of course). Have fun with your lust, Ed.
And thanks for your reaction!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would not say thats true there are plenty of women out there that want to do that but there just might not be all that attractive.

On fet life i got messaged by a girl that lived in my area and she wanted to hook up i kik messaged her but she wasnt my type body wise so i turned her down but she then said she would just give oral then but i still turned her down, and i havent had sex in almost a year. I personally need to be attracted to the person im with, if sex or even a bj is so important that a person gives up all the things that attracted them to a person they might be a sex addict

If a straight man really wants a bj that badly he would go with a woman even one hes not attracted to before anything else because there are always women out there.

What's the difference between a woman you're not sexually attracted to and a man you're not sexually attracted to, particularly if the latter could do a better BJ?

Reactions: DickFiend