Under what circumstances will a straight guy let a guy suck his dick?

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
S
im a gay guy. but very unfortunately, only straight guys could turn me on. (no offense to other gay guys like me). So five years ago, i started workout,really really hard workout. Some of my gym buddies said that I was too cruel to myself. The only reason is i hope i could become a guys' guy so that straight guys would fall for me. Thanks God, I have a bigger-than-average dick, I hope that could also make me more masculine. Naive? yes I am.

Over the years, I had received many ogling eyes from other gay guys working out in the same gym, but i won't let them get me. What I really want is some fun with a straight guy.

I'm a total top, so my manhole is strictly one-way, but i could suck a straight guy if he couldn't take it in the ass. i dont even expect reciprocation.

So dear straight guys, under what circumstances will you consider getting head from a gay guy who has a chiseled body, big cock and not a trace of feminity?

Could that happen if, let's say, you are very lonely, sad because dumped by a girl or simply too horny but no "hole" around?

BTW I'm from Shanghai, China, so please bear with my occasional clumsiness in English. I'm generally aware of my language problems but don't know exactly where the mistakes are.

Simple answer. NEVER

Reactions: Hatt_101

Desertrat222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a nude beach once and this couple next to me started having sex. I stated to masterbate , they were getting off watching me as I was them and only because I was horny af did I let a dude suck me. it got wild a car drove by and none of us stopped, we didn't care at that point. but I never have since. to afraid of getting an std.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I disagree with many of these answers. I believe there are a LOT of straight guys who are bi curious. In my case I am pretty well hung, and after a few beers several of my bros "straight" friends who have anted to see it and were into giving me heard. I think there are only about 20% of guys who are 100% straight, probably a lot of gay guys who would experiment w/a girl as well. Think most guys are somewhere in between with a leaning (strong or not) either gay or straight.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think that once you get past the taboo factor of same sex activity, it boils down to whether you you allow someone whom you're not attracted to, to suck your dick. As a guy who finds that both genders stimulate my libido, I can honestly say that I would not want a person who does not make me aroused near my cock. And the reason may surprise you. It's because my ego doesn't want anyone to know when I can't get it up! If you can get me aroused, then yes, give me head, and tell the world that I have a great cock. The last thing I want people to say is that I'm lousy at sex.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that once you get past the taboo factor of same sex activity, it boils down to whether you you allow someone whom you're not attracted to, to suck your dick. As a guy who finds that both genders stimulate my libido, I can honestly say that I would not want a person who does not make me aroused near my cock. And the reason may surprise you. It's because my ego doesn't want anyone to know when I can't get it up! If you can get me aroused, then yes, give me head, and tell the world that I have a great cock. The last thing I want people to say is that I'm lousy at sex.
that answer makes a HUGE amount of sense to me!!!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Bdglf

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was totally straight, an alpha male until five years ago. Long story short experimented with BDSM… Went to see a pro mistress in Vegas… She had me suck on her strap on and then on my second visit at my request she used it on my ass.
Fast forward several years and I confided in her my fantasy of having a bisexual experience. She arrange for her boyfriend also a professional to join us. I wasn't sure I could go through with it. But I did and I'm very glad that I did. so I'm an example of a formerly straight guy who yes would let a gay guy suck my cock

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also think some straight guys have heard or suspected that gay guys give better head then ladies. View attachment 598860
yeh that's right, a sucking guy knows what another guy enjoys and so can give it, the ladies just suck and squelch (and spit) while sucking guys swallow

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Every guy that has sucked my cock has swallowed my load, girls swallow 50% of the time.
I had one girlfriend who would try her best to eat my loads because she knew that I loved when she would polish my knob right after I would cum. She also liked how my whole body would spasm. But I could tell that she didn't like the taste of my cum. She was a real sport about it, though.