Under what circumstances will a straight guy let a guy suck his dick?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
First of all, just in case look my sexual option in my profile 50%, 50% so in my posts in this thread i am not defending my option, because i am clearly bisexual, to me would be easier to say.... "oh yes.... a guy that has any kind of sex with another guy is al least bisexual" no, i don't think so, because i like to empathize with other people's way of thinking. In this case i empathize with guys that in certain point can have a short of sex incounter with another guy and yet feel that as an exception in their lifes and they consider themselves heterosexual. Please heteroinflexibles open a bit your minds.

In spain we have a saying that goes.... "when a river sounds, water flows" Have you ever consider that many many guys, have had in a moment of their lives a situation where they maybe were horny and maybe there was a guy around available to "relief" him and they consider that option as not the most desiderable and maybe they thought "OK, better than nothing" and maybe in their minds they think that is gonna be the only time and situation where they are gonna do it BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL ATRACTION TO GUYS, they are not drooling for the other guys hands or mouth but they just let them flow themselves. And they know that society consider BISEXUALS as people who do sex either with guys or girls in a frecuence like heteros do with the other gender. That is why i understand that those people (who i think is the mayority in the society) just don't want to be labeled as something they don't feel they are, because they are not. SO PLEASE DON'T LABEl i think this is the point of these these threads, that some of you feel like insulted, i don't really understand why you feel so nervous (at least it is what you exude in the answers)

Exactemente! But most men have at least some sexual attraction to the penis as they have one themselves. If you're attracted to your own penis, they'd you could probably find another man's somewhat attraction, particulary an ideal-looking one. It's all commono senso!

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you ever masturbate yourself? i think the answer will be yes so .... in your own words...why masturbate yourself when you can go and find a woman? because i think that when you masturbate yourself you think in a woman isn't it, so why do you use your imagination at that point of masturbation and you CAN'T use your imagination when your penis is in the hand of another man?, it is just because your CONCEPTS are blocking that posibility, so that becomes more than heterosexual thing in a sort of a "sexmenphobic" (sorry for the word) reaction. We are not talking about falling in love with another guy, we are not talking about getting horny watching the chest, legs, ass etc of a guy, THAT IS THE DIFERENCE That is why IN MY OPINION, to be straight is someone that could never have the need, or the will to be with another guy and maybe never ever had the idea or the dream to do something with another guy, but in a certain unexpected situation he could have a "relief" in the hand or the mouth of another guy. IS IT SO DIFICULT TO SEE , that in a certain moment by any reason or circumstance instead of ussing your hand to masturbate youself maybe you want to close your eyes and feel another hand or mouth (not yours, so that makes it more realistic) and think in a woman doing it? if you really think that this makes you GAY? sorry we can talk about other issues but about this one this is the end of the conversation, visiting France doesnt makes me french. I am sorry.

Of all the posts I've read on this subject...your's was the absolute MOST delusional. Why the fuck would I let a man do anything to me...if I really want a woman? If I'm so desperate to get off....and can't get a woman to do it.... the option to fucking pay for it exists for me WELL before letting a man get near my dick. Your post proves that YOU are one of those people who likes to do things and not accept the title that comes with it. Which is really fucking childish. Grow the fuck up.

No, visiting France doesn't make you French smart ass... because you weren't born there, therefore you'll never be a native. But...you could always immigrate.

People with this ignorant ass mentality are really about to fuck A LOT of shit up.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactemente! But most men have at least some sexual attraction to the penis as they have one themselves. If you're attracted to your own penis, they'd you could probably find another man's somewhat attraction, particulary an ideal-looking one. It's all commono senso!

While your post was less foolish that that bullshit before...it's still pretty ignorant.

So...I like my dick...that means I must like another guys dick? Wtf ever man. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. I also like my scent.... can't fucking stand another guys scent on my clothes. I've give shit away because someone "accidentally" put it on and got their scent all in it.

I like my dick because of the pleasure it brings me. Another guys dick will never do that for me. So this dumb ass logic is all conjecture and wishful thinking.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, just in case look my sexual option in my profile 50%, 50% so in my posts in this thread i am not defending my option, because i am clearly bisexual, to me would be easier to say.... "oh yes.... a guy that has any kind of sex with another guy is al least bisexual" no, i don't think so, because i like to empathize with other people's way of thinking. In this case i empathize with guys that in certain point can have a short of sex incounter with another guy and yet feel that as an exception in their lifes and they consider themselves heterosexual. Please heteroinflexibles open a bit your minds.

In spain we have a saying that goes.... "when a river sounds, water flows" Have you ever consider that many many guys, have had in a moment of their lives a situation where they maybe were horny and maybe there was a guy around available to "relief" him and they consider that option as not the most desiderable and maybe they thought "OK, better than nothing" and maybe in their minds they think that is gonna be the only time and situation where they are gonna do it BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL ATRACTION TO GUYS, they are not drooling for the other guys hands or mouth but they just let them flow themselves. And they know that society consider BISEXUALS as people who do sex either with guys or girls in a frecuence like heteros do with the other gender. That is why i understand that those people (who i think is the mayority in the society) just don't want to be labeled as something they don't feel they are, because they are not. SO PLEASE DON'T LABEl i think this is the point of these these threads, that some of you feel like insulted, i don't really understand why you feel so nervous (at least it is what you exude in the answers)

It's a fucking insult STRAIGHT men. Understand, I don't give fuck if you're gay, bi, asex, or you abstain from sex altogether... My issues is, you, and people like you, misrepresenting a denomination I belong to. I'd be just ass pissed if I found out there was a group of Satan worshipers out there calling themselves "Christians".... I honestly believe it's the agenda of a few to MAKE UP as many bullshit "loopholes" for immature jackasses who like to play on both sides of the field without the stigmas that come with doing it.... We're adults...accept the shit that comes with doing whatever the fuck you're doing.

Kablams

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Then you shouldn't be in this fucking thread, it is in "ask a straight man" not "ask a bisexual man". There is clearly some great confusion on LPSG about what constitutes being straight, but you clearly admit to being bisexual so GET THE FUCK OUT.

D_eth06nnc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Responded but not straight. Oops. How do I delete?) You need to discuss this with someone other than a straight guy. Why? Well, as nice as they might be to you, straight guys really can't give you what you're seeking. You want innocence, seduction, epiphany. Any man who will provide you with what you want sexually, is not what we call straight (a misnomer). He will more than straight. He will be what we call fabulous. (a lot more fun!) Learn to love THAT!

Last edited:
D

deleted349934

Straight is straight. A straight guy wouldn't let another guy suck his dick. End of story. If he's gay, bi or bi curious, thats another thing.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A blow job, or hand job, or mutual-jackin' together isn't what makes a guy Gay...just enjoying a sexual release. I admire straight guys who are aware enough of their sexuality to enjoy something pleasurable, with out freaking out about their 'orientation'. They know where their real-interest is, about orientation,,,just as most gay people do.