Under what circumstances will a straight guy let a guy suck his dick?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(perhaaaps move this to "ask a gay man"....on second thought: JUST Fine, here!) Blessings to ALL

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A blow job, or hand job, or mutual-jackin' together isn't what makes a guy Gay...just enjoying a sexual release. I admire straight guys who are aware enough of their sexuality to enjoy something pleasurable, with out freaking out about their 'orientation'. They know where their real-interest is, about orientation,,,just as most gay people do.

So question for you. How come getting a sexual release by putting your penis into another man's butt is gay, but getting a sexual release by putting your penis into another man's mouth is still straight.

If that's the case, then shouldn't anal sex with women be gay?

Cuz I'm just saying... the whole reason most people consider this stuff gay has nothing to do with which orifice you're using, and everything to do with the fact that you're doing it with another man!

And that's why the "ask a straight man" forum is for straight men to respond and not gay men...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
One in which he has a gun to his head? Or some sort of hostage situation involving his family and a bunch of gay terrorists? Otherwise I can't envisage why he would..

I can eat vanilla if I don't like chocolate in my preference isn't around. I don't need a gun to my head. Another man's body is just a reflection of yourself. Not sure it is quite that traumatic of an event.

Baoka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, this thread and all threads like it are hilarious. Especially the batshit moon logic.

In all seriousness, treating straight guys as a fetish is kind of creepy. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but my experience as a straight man in the straight community suggests man/man sex is the last thing that occurs to a straight man to add to his list of things to do.

Why is that? For me, there is no higher minded monologue of what is and is not acceptable for me to do, just a gut reaction. I couldn't do it if I tried. No amount of thinking of women would distract me from the fact that there is a dude on the end of my dick. There is no erection possible under those conditions.

Last edited:

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, this thread and all threads like it are hilarious. Especially the batshit moon logic.

In all seriousness, treating straight guys as a fetish is kind of creepy. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but my experience as a straight man in the straight community suggests man/man sex is the last thing that occurs to a straight man to add to his list of things to do.

Why is that? For me, there is no higher minded monologue of what is and is not acceptable for me to do, just a gut reaction. I couldn't do it if I tried. No amount of thinking of women would distract me from the fact that there is a dude on the end of my dick. There is no erection possible under those conditions.

:haha: I love it.... especially the "batshit moon logic" I'm stealing that man...

Carpe_Diem420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any straight man who gets turned on by another man sexually wasn't straight to begin with.

I don't understand the appeal, I would assume gay guys are just as willing to stick their dick in just about anything as straight guys are, why don't gay/bi people just go after other gay/bi guys? Getting hit on by another dude instantly gives me the creeps.

It almost seems like a self hate dynamic going on.

prostatecurious

Just Browsing
Media
im a gay guy. but very unfortunately, only straight guys could turn me on. (no offense to other gay guys like me). So five years ago, i started workout,really really hard workout. Some of my gym buddies said that I was too cruel to myself. The only reason is i hope i could become a guys' guy so that straight guys would fall for me. Thanks God, I have a bigger-than-average dick, I hope that could also make me more masculine. Naive? yes I am.

I'd have to say none.. if you let another guy suck your dick.. your interested in gay sex...

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can think of two instances:

1. The sucker is a very convincing lady-boy (though shit will hit the fan when the straight guy finds out.)

2. Straight guy's being coerced/blackmailed/raped.

Other than those, a straight guy wouldn't want another guy near his dick.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:grinning-smiley-003

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Best response to the thread so by far...