Underage Sex Topics & LPSG

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem here is deciphering what's in another person's mind. It can't be done. True
It's not up to the moderators or anyone else to guess what a pedophile will find arousing. Why not? Unless you do not care about pedophilia, you would try to guess and not allow those things which might be arousing to a pedophile.
In fact from what I know about pedophiles they seem to be attracted to the most innocent forms of child depiction.
The topic is not innocent depiction but discussions of genitalia
What your attitude may lead to is : 1. no more diaper ads showing babies waddling around or being changed by their mothers. 2. no depictions of children or teenagers swimming. 3. no descriptions, photos or videos of underage (under 18) young people kissing or hugging. I could go on and on here.
Don't be ridiculous and try to change the substance of the discussion.
My posts indicated nothing of the sort and your conclusion is flawed.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't be ridiculous and try to change the substance of the discussion.
My posts indicated nothing of the sort and your conclusion is flawed.

I can be just as stubborn as you can.

Like I have already explained before and something that your arrogance seams to be blocking..... use the report post function..... simples!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Some threads read like whack off hunting material. They are not the same as people having issues that other members may be able to support them with.

That is my opinion, though I believe that we have Mods who are very well placed to make this call. Personally I would probably go further as PB proposes.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posting images of under 18's (as in attachments or as links) is more strait cut, we simply do not allow it as it's just too much of a risk for us.

So the innocent photo of a child is a risk but discussions of "yerkin your penis" at 12, 9, 11, 8 and rubbing on a teddy bear at 5 present no risk?

Is it only the risk that you are considering?
No consideration of the moral issue with child sex abuse?

Sorry, but you DO need to back off.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Care to explain to me why expressing my opinion is crying wolf and what I need to back off from?

I have an open mind and am willing to listen and that is why I started this thread.
Seems a lot of people here disagree with you so maybe you need to rethink your position.

I would like to add that I have a feeling that there may be a lot of members who do not wish to comment because they suffered from childhood sexual abuse and they have trouble dealing with the memories (My apologies but I feel this is an important topic)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Discussion though, is more a grey area,

Is it? It seems quite simple to me. Discussion of children's genitals and sexual acts involving children feeds the fantasies of those who sexually abuse children. How is that okay?

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

How exactly do you feel that by starting this thread Pitbull is 'crying wolf'?

Like I have already explained before and something that your arrogance seams to be blocking..... use the report post function..... simples!

Some of us have, but we gave up. Why? Reporting posts of this type results in exactly nothing - no response at all. Because a majority of the mods seem to not take child sexual abuse seriously. Either that, or whoever was on duty on those days forgot to check the mod inbox.

Much better to have an open discussion where we can be sure that our concerns are actually being heard.

Well the children of that same age group right now, can not come here and talk about it, they can not defend themselves when some sicko tries to have a look at their already 'fully developed' peen at 10 years old or whatever age that still considers them to be a minor. They can not defend themselves from horny guys or girls satisfying themselves from the stories of adults who talk about how or when they had sex at that same age..
They cannot defend themselves from people looking at them with lusting eyes wondering what glory will develop into that hung guy who as an adult has his pictures plastered over the net and talked about how big he was at 9 years old..

Exactly.

Plus, as I said in another thread, for every fantasy a child abuser has, a child is being abused, in thought if not deed. The people who post in the sort of threads we are complaining about, need to stop and think. Do you really want to offer your childhood self up to an abuser as fantasy material?

Do we REALLY want to offer child abusers a nice cosy home at LPSG, complete with their first choice of wanking material?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those threads make my skin crawl just seeing their titles. So I agree with the op. The adult argument in my opinion is bullshit, pedophiles are adults too. The people discussing a topic isn't what makes a topic bad or whatever, it's the topic. The content of the topic matters.

I'm a member, and I do not like those threads being on this site. I'm not saying this like "hey, you should listen to me mods!" I'm saying it because that is how I feel, and I want that to be known plainly.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Do we REALLY want to offer child abusers a nice cosy home at LPSG, complete with their first choice of wanking material?

To be fair to the site, SG, I think that they are almost paranoid about things "minor" and the law. So I am not sure what is going on with the threads that Pitbull has highlighted and clearly many of us feel are highly inappropriate.

If the site won't shut them down, then I think some direct action in terms of asking the OPs if they are paedophiles would be justified.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be fair to the site, SG, I think that they are almost paranoid about things "minor" and the law. So I am not sure what is going on with the threads that Pitbull has highlighted and clearly many of us feel are highly inappropriate.

You're right, they usually ARE very good (or paranoid) with minor-related stuff. If they took the 'anything's acceptable' line on everything, these sorts of threads would be less likely to stand out like a sore thumb (and incidentally, I wouldn't be here, and I suspect many others wouldn't be either).

If the site won't shut them down, then I think some direct action in terms of asking the OPs if they are paedophiles would be justified.

I'm not sure how well this would work. I'm thinking the OP of the thread would probably say no, and everything would just go on as usual.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am totally with you Pitbull.

Grey area or not, what is the value in asking how hung someone was at 11/12/13 etc? Why would someone want to know that?

A 13 year old may want to know so that they can try and work out how much more growing they need to do, but what use is the information to an adult?

The threads which are treading a fine line often belong to an OP who is:
-New to the site and it's one of their first posts
-Has been on the site for a while and hasn't posted very much

Long standing members who are loyal to the site, who have adult discussions in all the threads and chat room DO NOT EVER feel the need to start a thread about pre-pubescant development, sibling masturbation, start groups called 'My Dad's cock' and so on.

I personally feel that the Mods are being careful so that they don't ruffle peoples feathers. Do you realise that you are protecting and pleasing the OP's in this instance? And not the members who come here continuously and actually participate in LPSG?

These threads and other like it are treading a fine line with regards to the law. My advice is to make a stand and have a zero tolerance rule for such content.

Some threads start off alright and go bad; such an example would be the topics discussing friends masturbating or jerk off buddies. In this case posters should stick to situations where they were over the age of 18 only. In some cases they don't and stories have been told about experiences with childhood friends. This is the kind of post that should be moderated carefully so that posters don't veer off topic.

Threads titled 'how hung were you at 13' should be taken down immediately.

Why can't lpsg have a zero tolerance rule for ANY content involving minors and cases of incest.

You would be losing a small percentage of LPSG users if your decision is not liked, and you would be keeping many many long standing members with 1000+ posts.

The choice is yours LPSG.

How hard would it be?

Why can't you accept our complaints and concerns?

Test the members, set up a vote.

unfortunatly there are alot of pervs who dont understand that younger than 18 is illegal period.

one must not ignore the fact that there prolly are pedophiles posting here. They should be identified and banned. it's a perversion not a lifestyle and should not be tolerated here.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting topic. I can see both sides. While I do believe that I have the right to discuss my own experiences that may have happened before 18 I can also see how they could be used as fantasy material for the unsavory sort. I have read countless posts from people talking about losing their virginity below the age of 18. Would that fall into this category? Normally I stay away from those types of threads.

Also, I have been a member of various message boards since about 2004 and have been a moderator and admin at several. I have never seen a site where mods go back and forth with posters. They are normally the ones to keep a cool head and sort of referee an issue, not jump into the fight. Let's all take a deep breath :biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This topic is currently under discussion in the moderator forum with the owner of LPSG. This is one of the areas that is not so black and white and has numerous shades of gray insofar as the Terms of Service and how it is interpreted.
We are discussing all sides of this and hope to make the resolutions very clear in the near future. Thank you all for your contributions to this topic.

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am totally with you Pitbull.

Grey area or not, what is the value in asking how hung someone was at 11/12/13 etc? Why would someone want to know that?

A 13 year old may want to know so that they can try and work out how much more growing they need to do, but what use is the information to an adult?

The threads which are treading a fine line often belong to an OP who is:
-New to the site and it's one of their first posts
-Has been on the site for a while and hasn't posted very much

Long standing members who are loyal to the site, who have adult discussions in all the threads and chat room DO NOT EVER feel the need to start a thread about pre-pubescant development, sibling masturbation, start groups called 'My Dad's cock' and so on.

I personally feel that the Mods are being careful so that they don't ruffle peoples feathers. Do you realise that you are protecting and pleasing the OP's in this instance? And not the members who come here continuously and actually participate in LPSG?

These threads and other like it are treading a fine line with regards to the law. My advice is to make a stand and have a zero tolerance rule for such content.

Some threads start off alright and go bad; such an example would be the topics discussing friends masturbating or jerk off buddies. In this case posters should stick to situations where they were over the age of 18 only. In some cases they don't and stories have been told about experiences with childhood friends. This is the kind of post that should be moderated carefully so that posters don't veer off topic.

Threads titled 'how hung were you at 13' should be taken down immediately.

Why can't lpsg have a zero tolerance rule for ANY content involving minors and cases of incest.

You would be losing a small percentage of LPSG users if your decision is not liked, and you would be keeping many many long standing members with 1000+ posts.

The choice is yours LPSG.

How hard would it be?

Why can't you accept our complaints and concerns?

Test the members, set up a vote.

EXACTLY this. I couldnt have put it better myself.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Nudeyorker!

I will begin reporting more often. There have been posts I did not report before, especially if they were not new posts in the thread. I will report all posts I consider to be inappropriate from now on.

I would like to add my opinion to this thread, if I may?

In fact from what I know about pedophiles they seem to be attracted to the most innocent forms of child depiction.

I keep reading sweeping statements about what pedophiles like or don't like, defending those threads by arguing that a child's penis could be too large for a pedophile to find sexy or not, etc. I don't know where these assumptions come from and I don't think that most are true. I'm sure that there are many different kinds of pedophiles who are attracted to many different types of situations, just as the sexual tastes of non-deviant adults differ greatly.

Years ago I accidentally stained one of my favorite articles of clothing. I Googled some relevant terms trying to figure out how to get the stain out and it was the magic combination of words that brought up a website for pedophiles. Not realizing what I was clicking on, I landed on it. I took a horrified look around that site, most of which was devoted to stories. The few that I looked at, they depicted very young children as lusty and sex craved and not innocent at all. I'm sure that this is not true for all pedophiles, but the message I heard when I read those stories is that whomever was enjoying them wanted to believe that the children desired to be molested and that they would enjoy the experience. I'm afraid that some of the posters own depictions of themselves as children in the threads here sound like the disturbing things I read there.

I believe that the website was taken down. I really hope that it was.

I don't want those people attracted to hanging out at LPSG.

Is it? It seems quite simple to me. Discussion of children's genitals and sexual acts involving children feeds the fantasies of those who sexually abuse children. How is that okay?

It's not.

I know I don't.

Those threads make my skin crawl just seeing their titles. So I agree with the op. The adult argument in my opinion is bullshit, pedophiles are adults too. The people discussing a topic isn't what makes a topic bad or whatever, it's the topic. The content of the topic matters.

I'm a member, and I do not like those threads being on this site. I'm not saying this like "hey, you should listen to me mods!" I'm saying it because that is how I feel, and I want that to be known plainly.

Very nicely put. This is how I feel.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

I'm one who is guilty of a great deal of discussion about my own sexual development and experiences growing up. I'd guess most contributions are in reply to guys who wonder if their own sexual development was "normal" or their experiences were shared by others, and how people processed those experiences. As a "support group", I think that is a valid role for this site to play. Perhaps there are members here that use some of my experiences as wank fodder, but I can't control how anyone here interprets or uses the experiences I share, no matter how amoral I think their motives are. The benefit of sharing our life experience before the age of 18 is too valuable to dismiss because we have concern about how those experiences are being used by people with psycho-sexual illnesses.

I have seen a great deal of moderator involvement in banning members who have crossed the line, and closing threads that wander into uncomfortable discussions. I think that's where we need to be. On the other hand, if we are going to start lists of thread topics that we would like to have removed, I'm sure I can develop my own list to submit.