Underage Sex Topics & LPSG

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So now we have posters being banned for contributing to threads in which others have contributed posts that are now illegal? I have no idea what this poster contributed, but I am guilty of contributing multiple posts about my experiences before I hit American age of maturity over the past six years. If I continue to do what I've always done...then I will get banned? Its my life, my experience...I if I want to share it...I'll get knocked off the site?

May we suggest a few other topics that can't be discussed on this site? Adultery is illegal in my state, its wrong in the eyes of most churches and the public, and I think the whole cuckolding thing is ridiculous...so can we also ban that from being discussed on LPSG? It can result in far too many hurt families - including my own - and I don't think we should glorify it or promote it in any way in our discussion boards. Its illegal after all.
I removed the post. It involved a young boy fondling his sleeping older brother until the brother ejaculated. This is the type of explicit content that is not allowed by the site.

The poster would have received a heads up warning if he had not been banned for being a minor.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's anything illegal about words or the discussion of yourself as a minor.
Whether or not I agree with/condone/exemplify that sort of behavior I will not divulge.

Reactions: Jsv937

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can understand why some are curious about how their development experiences compare to others, but this isn't the place to discuss it. You have to be 18 years old by law to join, as it's an adult website and the age of consent in the U.S. is 18. Restricting sexual content of underage individuals is a natural extension of that law, so it makes perfect sense to remove these threads. The sad truth is that these posts could draw (and have drawn) unwanted attention and it's just not worth putting the site in jeopardy. I am with you, Pitbull...these threads are not appropriate for this site and should be taken down.
Wrong. The age of consent in most US states is 16.

I'm not going to argue the merits of thse threads, since I don't read them and I don't read the ones about seeing your father erect either, but if you are going to be so sure, you might want to check your facts first.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The important thing is that the age of consent for this site is 18. It`s an international limit sex sites use. And I`m totally Ok with it:)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there was recently a person who posted about being abused on a thread in the Relationships section which reminds me of this. People were not going into great detail, except for one guy whose first post was about his purported enjoyment of being jacked off by adults growing up, and it got him banned summarily.

A few others on the thread said it seemed like a wank fodder subject rather than therapeutic. When I posted a link about elder abuse, suddenly the thread died.

Not everyone who has been abused sexually was a child at the time, hey. But some were. And if the tone is such that the poster is fishing for reactions other than simple sympathy, mods are watching. I don't think we can ban all subjects that cause discomfort across the board, be it kinks or politics or the evils that humans are capable of.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I removed the post. It involved a young boy fondling his sleeping older brother until the brother ejaculated. This is the type of explicit content that is not allowed by the site.

The poster would have received a heads up warning if he had not been banned for being a minor.
I had seen the pst. and then later it had been pulled. The diifficulty I have is what was written by you.

http://www.lpsg.org/3379780-post1168.html
"

The Moderators want to remind all members that discussion of the sexual activities of minors (under 18) is forbidden by the LPSG ToS. Even if it is relating your own experiences.

Please read the Rules.
"

This implies that any sexual activity talk is forbidden. Is this correct? If it is then there are maybe thousands of psts. which are in violation including all the threads asking when a virginity was taken/given. Example: http://www.lpsg.org/21061-where-did-you-loose-your.html which has 13 and 14 yr. olds. Is that now not allowed?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had seen the pst. and then later it had been pulled. The diifficulty I have is what was written by you.

http://www.lpsg.org/3379780-post1168.html
"

The Moderators want to remind all members that discussion of the sexual activities of minors (under 18) is forbidden by the LPSG ToS. Even if it is relating your own experiences.

Please read the Rules.
"

This implies that any sexual activity talk is forbidden. Is this correct? If it is then there are maybe thousands of psts. which are in violation including all the threads asking when a virginity was taken/given. Example: http://www.lpsg.org/21061-where-did-you-loose-your.html which has 13 and 14 yr. olds. Is that now not allowed?
Hoss I removed that thread from the board. We encourage the membership to report anything that contains explicit sexual discussion between minors.
This discussion is still open in the moderator forum. We spent a great deal of time discussing the issue. This subject is not black and white, it has many areas of gray that we are going to have to evaluate on a case by case basis unless we say that no discussion of anything or anyone prior to the age of 18; that would have included something as simple as..."When I was 13 I liked to play baseball" At this point Any discussion of sexual activity between minors will be removed from the board. We really don't think it's too much to ask that we require any sexual discussion or questions to be related to adult experiences.
There are perhaps other sites or a qualified psychologist that would be better suited to discuss and debate childhood sexual thoughts and activity.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit I'm a little confused with this change.

I was pretty clear before that sexualization of minors wasn't allowed, that is to say that discussing a minor in a way that expressed or invited sexual desire regarding the minor was prohibited. The way it's worded now, "Any discussion of sexual activity between minors will be removed from the board.", seems far more restrictive.

Are we no longer allowed to discuss problems regarding teen pregnancy, sex education or condoms in schools, social practices of ancient Rome & Greece or laws regarding sexting done by minors? All of these topics involve minors in sexual situations yet all of them can be discussed without sexualizing them. The same holds true for the "how old were you" threads. Are we no longer permitted to answer with digits even if we don't include a steamy narrative?

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My questions/observations are:

If people that are of an adult age discuss some type of sexual molestation or interaction that occurred to them when they were underage by a person that was of adult age....is that considered therapy or "crossing the line"? Does it have to be with a licensed therapist to qualify as therapy or is it good to talk it out in a platform where it tends to be anonymous and allows some individuals who may not be able to afford therapy to "walk in the shoes" of experience and maybe obtain some form of help or at least something that helps them?

If a person goes to a family nudist camp and you're of legal adult age and see participants of under legal adult age in the nude, does that make everybody who sees them a pedophile because they're viewing "children" in the nude"?

I personally think that almost the entire world could be incarcerated for what they think or what their thoughts are as it pertains to the current laws had they actually acted on their thoughts.......so perhaps we should just keep acting like we as individual human beings don't really think of any illegal or immoral things and pretend that we are all pillars of the community and "above" all the others who are weak and criminal in their thoughts, if not deeds.....BUT it has been my experience that a lot of those who preach the most and "wear it on their sleeves" all the time....usually have something to hide themselves, and are guilty of the very thing that they are speaking out against. Just observe the news and realize that not all who commit these violations are under educated, and ignorant souls and the dredges of society, but rather all shapes and sizes, genders and colors.

That includes people in very high places, who are very educated, and seemingly "together" in outward appearance. In other words, they feel like a "good defense" is to throw up a "good offense" and preach and espouse to the "others" when they really should look in a mirror as it pertains to certain illegal or immoral behavior.

Most of the time a society promulgates laws to cover and control what the majority of the populace agrees with or deems "normal" accepted or unacceptable" behavior. Amazingly a lot of countries view what we in the U.S. A. consider a slam dunk to abhorrent behavior or illegal to be legal in their country when it comes to "proper" behavior and most of the times it is readily apparent to a lot of "outside "individuals in their personal opinions that it isn't.....at least to us here in this country. Are we the "world police" of opinion and morality? Is our way the only way when it concerns drug, sex, criminal behavior/law etc.? Just throwing the question out there.....

We are generally a moral nation and a moral global community, and we tend to agree with the obvious.........that's what we refer to as "black and white" issues and opinions (such as overt child molestation), but the bigger challenge and issue is the "shade of gray" issues (the discussing of underage sexual issues perhaps) that change as opinions change and therefore what is acceptable today, may not be tomorrow or vice-versa.

However where it gets confusing is that what is a law today or in this current generation can be totally changed by an Appellate Court in the future or overturned to a retroactive position of another time and place. People are judged by a "moving target" opinion pool and have been since time began. It's the theory of "the only constant thing is change itself."

I think it's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback on almost any topic or situation and hindsight is always 20/20...........but if you have to be held accountable is it better to error on the side of caution or is it better to sound it out to the masses and as a result get things changed because a squeaky wheel does seem to get the grease? Look at how many individuals live by the rule of "Do as I say and not how I do." There are a lot of members in this club and I'd hazzard to guess we all have been in this club at one time or another.

You have touched on a volatile subject and one that is open to a lot of interpretations (just ask the Supreme Court).....but be aware of this.....THERE IS NO SIMPLE ANSWER OR SOLUTION TO THIS QUESTION as long as people have different opinions.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to admit I'm a little confused with this change.

I was pretty clear before that sexualization of minors wasn't allowed, that is to say that discussing a minor in a way that expressed or invited sexual desire regarding the minor was prohibited. The way it's worded now, "Any discussion of sexual activity between minors will be removed from the board.", seems far more restrictive.

Are we no longer allowed to discuss problems regarding teen pregnancy, sex education or condoms in schools, social practices of ancient Rome & Greece or laws regarding sexting done by minors? All of these topics involve minors in sexual situations yet all of them can be discussed without sexualizing them. The same holds true for the "how old were you" threads. Are we no longer permitted to answer with digits even if we don't include a steamy narrative?

To be accurate, and to keep us all on the same page, that is not how the rule is worded.

These violations will result in a ban on the user's account:
Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on).
There is a big difference between "Any discussion" and "inappropriate content".

Now, I could have been more accurate in the wording of what I wrote when I posted in the thread and sorry if that contributed to confusion. But that post was way over the line and is definitely not permitted by the new or the old rule.

As Nudeyorker said, this is a difficult issue and one that has many grey areas. We are evaluating each reported post on a case by case basis. Discussing the subjects you mentioned (in an adult manner), will not result in a insta-ban or in posts being summarily removed.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be accurate, and to keep us all on the same page, that is not how the rule is worded.

These violations will result in a ban on the user's account:

There is a big difference between "Any discussion" and "inappropriate content".

Now, I could have been more accurate in the wording of what I wrote when I posted in the thread and sorry if that contributed to confusion. But that post was way over the line and is definitely not permitted by the new or the old rule.

As Nudeyorker said, this is a difficult issue and one that has many grey areas. We are evaluating each reported post on a case by case basis. Discussing the subjects you mentioned (in an adult manner), will not result in a insta-ban or in posts being summarily removed.
I don't think I've read the thread you mention, I just copied & pasted that line from Nudey's response to Hoss. Where it was bolded I took it to be the new ToS wording (or at least the direction mod discussions were taking it).

I appreciate the clarification. Thank you.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to thank the moderation team for taking our concerns seriously and for listening. I am pleased that there is a tightening up of the rules on this issue and I trust the mods not to be too strict or unfair to the members here.