Underage

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Spamalot, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    So there's this underage femme fatale who has very clearly expressed much interest in yours truly. Since I'm young, we're not actually that far apart age-wise. She's a killer, and quite possibly a keeper.

She's most definitely not being taken advantage of by me (as of yet :rolleyes: ), and she knows it. Yet for me to get romantically involved with her is to take all the blame and possibly get into legal trouble.

Whatever shall I do?

Also, have any of you guys ever run into this problem as a young guy?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah wait until she is legal?.... law is a serious thing... you'll get over her...

3. KinG916

KinG916 Member

Albums:
    do whatever wouldn't make you a pedo

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The ages of consent are state laws, so find out if it is 17 or 18 in the state in which you live, also look at the statutory rape laws as well, a girl's parents can charge you with rape even if their daughter has expressed explicit consent! young girls are vulnerable too... remember that,,, it is kind of like fishing with a net as opposed to a pole... you will catch much more, but it will be cheating! Most young girls have validation and self esteem issues because of the sexually competitive atmosphere that they have been exposed to in High School. some are looking for affirmation from males that they did not receive from their father figure. Some have been molested and they will use sex as a means to become intimate and express their feelings (NOT GOOD).

So, be careful, young girls are like flowers, they are meant to be admired but when you clip them off, bring them home, and put them in your vase, they will wither and die. Stop by the roses, give them a big whiff... really take in their beauty... but keep on walking... how old are you anyway? If you are under 25, that will help... but if you are gonna date an underage girl... be atleast under 21... and you will also have to meet her parents and get to know them (it is even better if they actually LIKE you)... DO NOT DO THIS ON THE DOWNLOW... you are asking for trouble!!!!!

5. wonderland

wonderland Member

Isn't possible prison time, a felony arrest record, forever being labelled a pervert and having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life good enough reason to wait till she is 18?

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

AWWW beautiful!

7. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't agree with the law, but law is law whether it's right or not. whether you find the benefits of breaking it better greater than the risks of breaking it is something for the individual to weigh and gamble

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I understand that sex offenders are very popular in prison.

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

You ask us our opinion. You don't state the girl's age or yours. If you are 19 and she is 17 it may be legal in your state. Others have stated it well. Find out what the law is in YOUR state. And don't use the Internet for romantic purposes with her. On the other hand, if you are 25 and she is 14 and you pursue her, all I can say is don't bend over to pick up the bar of soap in the shower while in prison.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Like a lot of the people above I'd like to know what age you both are, if you're 18 and she's 15 or 16 you're actually in her age group so it's not surprising that you're attracted to her. The law does make exceptions to the age of consent for people who are close in age and whatever parents would like our kids are going to do what they're going to do. When I was 15 there was nothing in the world that was going to stop me having sex with my 19 year old bf if I'd wanted to. It is illegal to have sex with someone underage but if you're both close in age it's also understandable. Whatever, you will both come to the decision you want to come to, which knowing human nature will probably be to go ahead and screw like bunnies BUT take sensible precautions if you do decide to do this. Having sex when you're underage is something a lot of us did, getting pregnant is a whole other ball game.
    We're never going to stop people having sex underage, but what we do have a chance of doing is minimising the risk for them.

11. silentc

silentc Member

There are a couple important points here to consider. First, actually look up the law. Use google and determine what the law is in your state. The 18 thing is largely a myth and in some states its even 13, which is ridiculous! So, figure that out. If it's illegal for you two to get involved, I wouldn't do it at all. You never know what can happen, and you could get totally screwed for nearly the rest of your life.

Secondly, if you guys are in the same age and maturity group, and genuinely care about each other then I don't see the problem. Get to know her and make sure she's emotionally mature enough to take it to that level. I have been in situations with younger girls I found attractive and wanted to have sex with, but I didn't really care about them too much. I knew they just loved me, so, I choose not to have sex with them. I didn't want to injure them emotionally in a way that having sex with them would.

The only other last tip I have, is get to know her parents. If the parents love you, it makes everything go much better. If they don't like or trust you, they can make your life a living hell.

Good luck :smile:

12. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    Ugh, was having keyboard problems.

Anyway, I've known her family for a while, and they like me. Plus her dad has hinted that he thinks we're up to something together (which isn't entirely false, just not sexually).

It's not just a matter of me wanting to bang an underage chick. It's kind of complex (too tired to go into it right now).

13. Principessa

Gold Member

You just answered your own question. You do nothing.
    No pussy, is worth jail time.

njqt466

14. davidjh7

Gold Member

Dinner for two at a nice restaraunt.....$250

Cheap motel by the interstate.....$65

Being hauled away to prison as a child molestor, to be beat and killed by the inmate population.....priceless!

15. Vestigial

Gold Member

Not to sound cynical but, allow them to create a fake ID. *grins*

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Are you one of those guys who cruises around the high school around 3pm?

17. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Assuming the OP is of age for this site...

I don't fuck anyone below the age of 16 and I'm 18 (actually nearly 19). And when I'm 19, I won't fuck below 17. Though I guess if the girl was really hot I might accept a blowjob from a 16-year-old. Actually, you know what? Fuck that! What would I be doing oggling 16-year-olds and younger anyway :confused:? Though it of course depends on the age of consent in the area...

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting getting older, they stay the same age."

Draft saved Draft deleted