1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to ask if anyone else wears underarmor boxers/briefs. They are simply amazing. I bought a pair yesterday, and I love the way they feel. They're not too tight, but tight enough to allow pressure against a boner to ride up or down the leg or across the thigh like in my avatar.

Anyone else love Underarmor briefs?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear UA workout clothes like most other guys at my gym and really like the quality, fit, feel and appearance. The bike shorts that I wear as swimwear are the closest fitting and as you describe are my favorites. Good fit, look, support, ventilation and room for my junk w/o too much compression.

exl2606

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I have the UA "BoxerJock" type and they are incredible. I really didn't expect much of a difference, but it makes exercise/running much more comfortable. I don't know how I ever survived without them. I need to buy some more!

B_azimo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive never tired them but are they like Ck?
im kinda curious now i think im gonna get some now thnx to your recommendation

Kall00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd be all for it, if they made a low-rise athletic brief. But they they don't..

You mean something like this?

I wear UA Metal compression shorts and UA BoxerJocks. Compression shorts are great for leg days at the gym and for running. The boxerjocks are just awesome underwear all around.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Kimahri!
I think there have been threads about under armour in the past.
I've worn them for some 10 years. They are expensive, but worth every penney if you work out in the weather every day.
They also a very durable. I've added some new pieces over the past when they have introduced new designs. The originals are still as good as they were on day one.
It seems to me they are trying to work into the "fashion" market, too.
There was an article about them in Newsweek a couple of years ago and the article said they would be the next Nike!!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a couple pairs of the long boxer jocks and a couple of pairs of compression shorts. They are great for the gym or just everyday wear. I had to have abdominal surgery a while back and it stil hurts some but the compression shorts give just enough pressure to make everything feel right. Their compression shirts are great too. They make a guy with an average body like me look ripped. LOL

Their cold gear is the best long underwear I have ever worn...it is not cheap but it will keep you warm!

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
I have a pair of UA boxers, briefs, and a jock. They are very
comfortable. Actually I just ordered two pair of their new boxer
Jock underwear.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean something like this?

They must have discontinued the low rise brief on that link, as it is out of stock.

I have a few underarmor jockstraps with cups, that i like they are alot more comfortable than most jocks with cup pockets, though I do like the new bike jock with cup pocket that I recently got, though I still probably like the overall look of the underarmor jock better, just due to the impression that it is more fashionable and sportsman, than bike brand that is more viewed as out of date sometimes.

They should totally use this pic for there advertising, it would definitely help sell more underwear, it makes me just want to rip them off of him....and they look comfy too, and with room for a man's equipment...

Attachments

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear the Underarmor short boxer jock for my workouts. It provides nice compression over the ass and hips anad a mesh pouch. The best of both worlds.