UnderArmour Jockstrap

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by runnerjockto, Apr 12, 2010.

1. runnerjockto

runnerjockto New Member

Looking for any feedback from you guys as to whether the UnderArmour Jockstrap is comfortable. Can you wear it all day or is more for working out and running. I kinda like the look of them and was wondering if the pouch was comfortable.

2. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I do not recommend them at all. The pouch doesn't have the firm elasticity of, say, a Bike. That is, when I wear them, the edge of the pouch is weak and even "bunches" up a bit. By contrast, a Bike of McDavid pouch really envelops my sac. Go for a BIKE, man!

3. SCSea

SCSea Member

Vastly better than the old-school crocheted pouches. The UA jock is better for casual wear *and* for athletic wear - the pouch material wicks away ballsweat and supports rather than crushing your junk back into your pelvis.

4. collegecock29449

Albums:
    I hated wearing jock straps until I got the UA... I am old school and wear a Jock to the gym (I hate when my balls are bouncing all over the place) and like SmuttyCubby said, the old style ones just jam your balls back into your pelvis... the UA is soft, conforms to your package and is comfortable to wear all day.

5. runnerjockto

runnerjockto New Member

great feedback guys, this is what I wanna hear.

6. Todd

Todd Member

Albums:
    Love the UA jock. I have several of them. I wear them to work, then hit the gym afterwards. The band never folds over on me. I like the pouch, and the soft fabric of the pouch. The straps are not tight, and are not real wide like some of the other brands. You should just get one man! You WILL like it!

7. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

I have about five of them. They are great for cardio or just lifting. They are snug enough for me with out being too much. There no good for holding a cup and don't swim with one under your trucks the will stretch out. Or at least mine did.

8. verticalstick

verticalstick Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have 3 UA jocks, use em for both lifting and everyday wear under jeans..def a good comfortable jock that holds my dick just right.

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Well, I see I'm in the minority here. As I said before, i don't like the pouch, and i think "old-school" jocks (Bikes) were comfortable and hot, so I recommend them over UA.

10. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

i like old school jocks also, but i have wear them many times before i don't feel like they're too restrictive. I usually swim in them for a month or two because it stretches out the pouch and gives the boys some room. There's not a lot room in the pouches until it gets stretched out. That's not the case if you are wearing a cup at the same time. I do that to stretch them out also. only problem is if you're kicking a lot your dick might slip out. Which is cool most of the time cause its not like it hurts or anything. And if its kickboxing or a martial art usually I am just around dudes anyway.

11. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My UA one never held my junk in but fabric felt nice.

12. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

I agree with this one. Maybe I had a defective UA pouch, but tried wearing it to the gym several times and things just didn't stay in place! I've had this problem with "the duke" jock also.

Some jocks are WAY too tight, but this seemed way to loose. Usually go with my Bike jock. Seems to fit just right, for me.

13. runnerjockto

runnerjockto New Member

guys, I just recently got myself a new Andrew Christian Almost Naked Jock, it by far is the most comfortable jock I have ever worn. I've worn it to run in, play softball and just wearing around and it is great. It is made from bamboo and lycra and really conforms to your junk, and adjusts to your size. I didn't even need to size-up. I highly recommend this jock to bigger guys as well as average sized guys. I will be buying more of them for sure.

14. italianstallion69

italianstallion69 New Member

I just got one from sports authority after having a champion on that i grew out of and it is a lot more comfortable

15. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I have to jump in here and protest the term "junk." Altho' I know lots of guys use it, I say we should have more respect for the most important part of our bodies! The only term worse than "junk" for "genetalia" is "shit." Tasteless.

16. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a UA jockstrap. It is pretty comfortable for working out in. I generally wear it when I'm out running.

17. D_Ranald DeDoinker

D_Ranald DeDoinker New Member

I wear jocks all the time. Not just for working out, but for everyday underwear.

18. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

if it's too tight, try a larger size or one made by a different manufacturer.

19. modulo

modulo New Member

If you're still looking, try Shockdoctor (Shock Doctor ). I found them accidentally and their jocks are great. They are true-to-size and provide great support. Isn't that what they're supposed to do?? :confused: I don't hold any ties to them other than being a customer, so I've nothing to gain other than sharing great products with as many people I can.

20. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Without the cup, it didn't hold my junk in place, either.

Draft saved Draft deleted