UnderArmour Jockstrap

runnerjockto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking for any feedback from you guys as to whether the UnderArmour Jockstrap is comfortable. Can you wear it all day or is more for working out and running. I kinda like the look of them and was wondering if the pouch was comfortable.

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hated wearing jock straps until I got the UA... I am old school and wear a Jock to the gym (I hate when my balls are bouncing all over the place) and like SmuttyCubby said, the old style ones just jam your balls back into your pelvis... the UA is soft, conforms to your package and is comfortable to wear all day.

Reactions: George1848

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I do not recommend them at all. The pouch doesn't have the firm elasticity of, say, a Bike. That is, when I wear them, the edge of the pouch is weak and even "bunches" up a bit. By contrast, a Bike of McDavid pouch really envelops my sac. Go for a BIKE, man!

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vastly better than the old-school crocheted pouches. The UA jock is better for casual wear *and* for athletic wear - the pouch material wicks away ballsweat and supports rather than crushing your junk back into your pelvis.

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the UA jock. I have several of them. I wear them to work, then hit the gym afterwards. The band never folds over on me. I like the pouch, and the soft fabric of the pouch. The straps are not tight, and are not real wide like some of the other brands. You should just get one man! You WILL like it!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Well, I see I'm in the minority here. As I said before, i don't like the pouch, and i think "old-school" jocks (Bikes) were comfortable and hot, so I recommend them over UA.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like old school jocks also, but i have wear them many times before i don't feel like they're too restrictive. I usually swim in them for a month or two because it stretches out the pouch and gives the boys some room. There's not a lot room in the pouches until it gets stretched out. That's not the case if you are wearing a cup at the same time. I do that to stretch them out also. only problem is if you're kicking a lot your dick might slip out. Which is cool most of the time cause its not like it hurts or anything. And if its kickboxing or a martial art usually I am just around dudes anyway.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My UA one never held my junk in but fabric felt nice.

I agree with this one. Maybe I had a defective UA pouch, but tried wearing it to the gym several times and things just didn't stay in place! I've had this problem with "the duke" jock also.

Some jocks are WAY too tight, but this seemed way to loose. Usually go with my Bike jock. Seems to fit just right, for me.

runnerjockto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guys, I just recently got myself a new Andrew Christian Almost Naked Jock, it by far is the most comfortable jock I have ever worn. I've worn it to run in, play softball and just wearing around and it is great. It is made from bamboo and lycra and really conforms to your junk, and adjusts to your size. I didn't even need to size-up. I highly recommend this jock to bigger guys as well as average sized guys. I will be buying more of them for sure.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have to jump in here and protest the term "junk." Altho' I know lots of guys use it, I say we should have more respect for the most important part of our bodies! The only term worse than "junk" for "genetalia" is "shit." Tasteless.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking for any feedback from you guys as to whether the UnderArmour Jockstrap is comfortable. Can you wear it all day or is more for working out and running. I kinda like the look of them and was wondering if the pouch was comfortable.

If you're still looking, try Shockdoctor (Shock Doctor ). I found them accidentally and their jocks are great. They are true-to-size and provide great support. Isn't that what they're supposed to do?? :confused: I don't hold any ties to them other than being a customer, so I've nothing to gain other than sharing great products with as many people I can.