UnderArmour Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sixbysix, Jan 7, 2007.

1. sixbysix

sixbysix New Member

Does anyone wear UnderArmour undies? I was looking at some and I was wondering what, if any, difference there is between the regular UA boxerbriefs and the new boxerjock. Any recommendations on those or other UA underwear?

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love all UnderArmour products....

I prefer the regular boxers. Also use the various sport and technical gear. It's great for grappling since it wicks moisture better than about anything else. Can be dripping wet and it will dry quickly.

3. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I just gotta say UNDERARMOUR 'STRAPS' are the greatest. I wear 'em as my undies coz they ROCK BIG TIME:wink::wink::wink:

RICKY_27

Attached Files:

4. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

I like the UA Boxerjock, they sell 'em on Amazon and also at sportsauthority.com.

5. sixbysix

sixbysix New Member

Josh...I am assuming they have more support than a typical boxerbrief. Is it just a different material or is there some sort of jock insert or something in it?

And ricky...if I could look like that I'd buy all the UA jocks I could find.:fing02:

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I know someone who wears these and he liked them except that when he wore them under regular clothes, they wicked the moisture away to the point where his pants would get a little wet.

I can't speak to their ability to provide support.

7. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Under Armour compression shorts are great (if thats what your talking about). I play football and workout during the offseason, those shorts are a god send. I have worn them in school alot because they are so comfortable, and me being an average joe in the penis department makes the bulge stand out quite a bit. Nothng but good things to say about that product :)

8. sixbysix

sixbysix New Member

Ya, I have a couple of pairs of the compression shorts, the long ones because I am 6'6''. Based on how much I like those, I was thinking about giving their regular underwear a try.

9. moishglukovsky

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

I wear the UA boxerbriefs (both the long ones and the short ones). I prefer the long ones. Give me great support, great comfort, and the satin-y nylon fabric feels great under my clothes.

10. BigAl79

BigAl79 New Member

i wear the underwear (boxer breifs) ones all the time, but have found that the are too restricting for me so I actually cut the second layer in the front it makes a kind of pouch area similar to the jockstrap

11. seg139

seg139 New Member

i like the comppresion jock they are also nice to j/o in

12. jockmaestro

Gold Member

You kidding? I fuckin HATE underarmour. It feels like women's panties must feel: all silky and shit. Their jocks suck; they don't provide any support. Try a classic Bike.

13. Aero1976

Aero1976 New Member

Yeah, the UA stuff is great... I've been wearing their athletic gear for a long time and started wearing their underwear about a year ago. It holds up great and is very comfortable for all day wear... highly recommended.

14. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

Underarmour makes a quality product. I like the boxerjocks (you have to get the size right - the chart seems to be right on) I'd like to try the jock but it's double layered for a cup. Is it possible to remove a layer without ruining them? I'm also going to try the women's mesh boyshort (probably a size larger than the men's) They seem like a nice lightweight wicking panty that would work nicely as long as they have enough stretch in front.

15. LeeRoy

LeeRoy Member

I'm a big fan of their heatgear compression short.

Under Armour | Men's UA HeatGear Compression Short | 1201164 | $24.99

They provide support and are like a second skin. Quality is Top notch they seem to last forever. I have had maybe 2 pair start to come un-sewed in the leg but I also have a few pair I've had for years and they're still in good shape. Boxers and other cotton based undies always wear through on me in the crotch leg area and I Refuse to wear holey undies. I have a pair of their boxer briefs too they have more room and feel more like typical underwear. IMO thumbs up cant recommend them enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted