UnderArmour Underwear

sixbysix

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone wear UnderArmour undies? I was looking at some and I was wondering what, if any, difference there is between the regular UA boxerbriefs and the new boxerjock. Any recommendations on those or other UA underwear?

sixbysix

Just Browsing
Media
Josh...I am assuming they have more support than a typical boxerbrief. Is it just a different material or is there some sort of jock insert or something in it?

And ricky...if I could look like that I'd buy all the UA jocks I could find.:fing02:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know someone who wears these and he liked them except that when he wore them under regular clothes, they wicked the moisture away to the point where his pants would get a little wet.

I can't speak to their ability to provide support.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Under Armour compression shorts are great (if thats what your talking about). I play football and workout during the offseason, those shorts are a god send. I have worn them in school alot because they are so comfortable, and me being an average joe in the penis department makes the bulge stand out quite a bit. Nothng but good things to say about that product :)

sixbysix

Just Browsing
Media
Ya, I have a couple of pairs of the compression shorts, the long ones because I am 6'6''. Based on how much I like those, I was thinking about giving their regular underwear a try.

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

I wear the UA boxerbriefs (both the long ones and the short ones). I prefer the long ones. Give me great support, great comfort, and the satin-y nylon fabric feels great under my clothes.

BigAl79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wear the underwear (boxer breifs) ones all the time, but have found that the are too restricting for me so I actually cut the second layer in the front it makes a kind of pouch area similar to the jockstrap

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
You kidding? I fuckin HATE underarmour. It feels like women's panties must feel: all silky and shit. Their jocks suck; they don't provide any support. Try a classic Bike.

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the UA stuff is great... I've been wearing their athletic gear for a long time and started wearing their underwear about a year ago. It holds up great and is very comfortable for all day wear... highly recommended.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Underarmour makes a quality product. I like the boxerjocks (you have to get the size right - the chart seems to be right on) I'd like to try the jock but it's double layered for a cup. Is it possible to remove a layer without ruining them? I'm also going to try the women's mesh boyshort (probably a size larger than the men's) They seem like a nice lightweight wicking panty that would work nicely as long as they have enough stretch in front.

LeeRoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big fan of their heatgear compression short.

Under Armour | Men's UA HeatGear Compression Short | 1201164 | $24.99

They provide support and are like a second skin. Quality is Top notch they seem to last forever. I have had maybe 2 pair start to come un-sewed in the leg but I also have a few pair I've had for years and they're still in good shape. Boxers and other cotton based undies always wear through on me in the crotch leg area and I Refuse to wear holey undies. I have a pair of their boxer briefs too they have more room and feel more like typical underwear. IMO thumbs up cant recommend them enough.