Underarmour won't cut it

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have run into a problem I hope someone else has a solution for. I work out a lot and have always worn spandex shorts/underwear. I've been using underarmour boxer briefs, but they don't cut it anymore. There is no pouch of any kind, so I have to run my dick down my leg or point it up towards my hip. When I run the friction makes me hard, which can get very obvious. Even if I'm just lifting I have to constantly readjust. Once, when my cock was down the inside of my leg, I sat on it. Not fun. There is also inadequate room for my balls, which jumbo egg size. I have to place them on one side or the other (opposite my dick most of the time), not particularly comfortable. I've tried CK mesh briefs and boxer briefs. Neither worked, something would always spill out of the pouch. Anyone else encounter this problem, or otherwise have a suggestion?

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U may wish to try Jockey Pouch Athletic Midway with Fly Underwear -I find then quite comfortable and supportive

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you tried an actual athletic supporter/jock strap? They are designed for that purpose - keep things up, out of the way, and immobilized. I know most guys your age probably don't like them, but it might be worth giving it a shot. Bike and Champion both make straps that are pretty good.
Compression shorts are good for helping keep muscles warm, etc. - but for equipment, especially if you are larger than avg. can sometimes be more of a nusciance.

Keep us posted - let us know what you find out/what works. Good luck!

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the same problem with Underarmour go to your local sports shop and look for the same type of boxer briefs (we call them sliders in football since it lets your football pants slide therby making you a little faster) and look at the starter brand the ones here come in waste size and also have a different size pouch on each size (meant for diff size cups to slide in but makes an effective pouch) hope it helps

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Koala swimwear and fireboy underwear have shorts that have a pouch. They'll keep it from pointing awkwardly down your leg, but it'll also be out front, which would be obvious from down the block.

koalaswim.com
fireboyunderwear.com

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you tried some other "no name" brands they have at department stores or places like target? I'm not as large as you, but I found some boxer briefs that give me support without being too tight. They fit me perfect! Most of the name brands either are too snug or to loose for me.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not having that problem yet. I can still find underarmour with the pouch and hope they haven't dc'd them. If you can't, try wearing a pair of their relaxed briefs underneath - they can be snug but should support the package against the things you don't like. The other resort may be to try a mesh jock strap...also snug but could serve the same purpose.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have run into a problem I hope someone else has a solution for. I work out a lot and have always worn spandex shorts/underwear. I've been using underarmour boxer briefs, but they don't cut it anymore. There is no pouch of any kind, so I have to run my dick down my leg or point it up towards my hip. Anyone else encounter this problem, or otherwise have a suggestion?

I have exactly the same feeling about Under Armour. Though it is a less prestigious brand, Champion makes some similar products that do have pouches. The local target sells them under the C9 label. I find these work well, but like one of the posters here suggests, getting your stuff out of the way means that it gets lifted out front. I don't mind, but some do.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underarmour is awesome in all its clothing except its underwear.
I got fucking sick and tired of buying underwear from Underarmour, 2xist, Cin2, Adam&Eve, CK, and so on only to have them squish my snake and balls or shrink after washing and then the pouch becomes smaller.
I spent too much $ on underwear in the past. I almost went to stictly old man boxer shorts or jock strap everyday.
My answer was found on Ergowear.com. I bought their pouch boxer trunks and will never buy another brand again. They also have thongs, briefs, jocks and swimwear. Everything has a great size pouch to hold balls and dick. They are soft and supportive and I get comments in the locker room or anytime I am in my underwear with my friends. They do give you a bulge but nothing too crazy. I wash them and hang them dry.
My wife loves how I look in them and has bought me some for the holidays. I'm not a thong guy but she likes me in them so I bet they will be a stocking stuffer.
My friends have bought them after seeing me and talking about comfort. I prefer the X3D collection. I buy one waist size larger and they fit so well. They support everything and my 6 inch flaccid dick has room with my balls.
If you buy a pair let me know. They are worth the $ believe me.
Jake

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
I've got the same problem ~ thanks for bringing it up OP. I've tried jocks -- which I use when swimming to keep my bulge in place, but when working out epseccially when i'm doing some serious running my inner thight touch just some to the point where it gets uncomfortable without some material there. Anymore ideas or suggestions friends?

I use slightly altered (as i'm a skinny runt) 6XL swim shorts with a tall cut.

I don't know much about creating clothing, browsed a few material shops without any real luck, but you could always try asking a tailor (I have yet to reach one before they close).

Yup, if I can drop $600 for better boots, you can drop a pub night for a more comfortable ride.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After viewing the OP photos, I'd say his biggest problem is trying to decide if he's been cut or not! Some of his photos are of a plainly cut cock, while others are plainly of a cock that is uncut.

BigAl79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey what i do with under armour is cut a slit in the second layer of cloth, you know how it overlaps so you can still take a piss... that layer of cloth that is on the inside

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey what i do with under armour is cut a slit in the second layer of cloth, you know how it overlaps so you can still take a piss... that layer of cloth that is on the inside

I have done the same thing with all my "boxer brief" underwear. I mostly wear Fruit of the Loom or Hanes. I cut a slit on the inside layer of cloth and stick my dick through the slit. That holds my dick up a little higher and keeps it separated from my balls. Before I started doing this modification, I tried a bunch of different underwear brands and never found anything that I liked. My problem was that my dick used to point down, to the left and get squished between my leg and balls. I noticed I was adjusting so often throughout the day that my pants were starting to get worn looking right where my dick sat.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never wear ripped underwear.
As a kid I didn't even have my own pairs (had to share).
Now I wear only 30.00 or more underwear. I put my junk in a good spot each day.
-Jake

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After viewing the OP photos, I'd say his biggest problem is trying to decide if he's been cut or not! Some of his photos are of a plainly cut cock, while others are plainly of a cock that is uncut.

I've had the same problem, but i agree that some of those pics are sketchy seeing as some pics have a left curve and some have a right curve