Underarmour won't cut it

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good old fashioned jock strap is the ticket. holds your junk in place no matter how big you are. you see pro athletes using them all the time--NFL, MLB. They're cheap too. Like $8 compared to $15+ for the U/A. Get some then walk around the gym locker room a bit to show off:notworthy:

Attachments

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds kind of funny, but I've actually sewn some to fit me. Unico's are great, but you really have to pack it in, so I took the basic pattern and enlarged it where I needed it and sewed my own. That was fun taking measurements... ;) Good luck. (If you go with Unico, they're great, but go up one size, ESPECIALLY if you're hung or have big low hangers.)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Underarmour underwear totally sucks. It amazes me that they can advertise themselves as athletic gear and yet create underwear with virtually no pouch! Who designs them? Women?
I've heard ergo gear is good tho i havent tried it. I wear a Bike Jockstrap, which is designed to heft up your equipment and hold it in place, something comp shorts simply do not do. If you go online for underwear, etc, or got internationalmale.com, there's bound to be something for a guy like you, who's package requires extra room... poor fella....

Jockmaestro

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, hot pics... not sure if they're all you or not since some of them look cut and others look uncut but anyway...
To answer the question, it seems like a jockstrap would be most appropriate for running and/or working out. I love the ShockDoctor stuff. You can find it easily online (International Jock, etc) or in sporting goods stores. UnderArmour jockstraps suck for hung guys (but I do love all of their other stuff).
I wear the UA boxer briefs most of the time and really like them in a non-athletic setting. Some other personal favorites include AussieBum Flaunt boxer briefs (stay away from the WonderJock though - I doubt you'd even begin to fit in that), Calvin Klein Steel boxer briefs, Unico boxer briefs and the original 2xist line. The pouch keeps the shape and generally doesn't shrink. The Unico pouch is particular effective but overall they run a little small so you may need to buy up a size. C-In2 can be okay but their pouches seem to shrink over time. I just bought some of their bamboo stuff and it seems to be more forgiving than the traditional cotton so we'll see.
For the ultimate in customization, I like ErgoWear. You can actually choose the size of the pouch you want in some of their products. This is cool but I find that they are overall less comfortable than some of the more popular brands and they don't seem to be as durable.
Hope that helps.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have run into a problem I hope someone else has a solution for. I work out a lot and have always worn spandex shorts/underwear. I've been using underarmour boxer briefs, but they don't cut it anymore. There is no pouch of any kind, so I have to run my dick down my leg or point it up towards my hip. When I run the friction makes me hard, which can get very obvious. Even if I'm just lifting I have to constantly readjust. Once, when my cock was down the inside of my leg, I sat on it. Not fun. There is also inadequate room for my balls, which jumbo egg size. I have to place them on one side or the other (opposite my dick most of the time), not particularly comfortable. I've tried CK mesh briefs and boxer briefs. Neither worked, something would always spill out of the pouch. Anyone else encounter this problem, or otherwise have a suggestion?

DAMN YOUR COCK IS FUCKING HUGE.

NorthernStud

1st Like
Media
i have encountered this problem as well. while i'm not nearly as massively endowed as some of the others on this site, i still have trouble keeping my "package" in the inadequate pouch that underarmour boxer-briefs have. I ended up switching over to a nice soft cotton jockstrap.. it's way more breathable, and you don't have to worry about the leg openings riding up like they tend to with spandex.
Either that, or try spandex briefs with a roomier pouch. i don't have any suggestions, but briefs have always helped keep me more in place instead of down a leg or across my hip.
hope this is helpful!