Underated body parts

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Feb 10, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I was out at dinner tonight, to a place ive been to a coupkle of times and i realised every time the waiter came over i was fixated on his hands ..they are beautiful, masucline and oh so sexy.

And it got me thinking what (besides the brain) is the most under rated and sexiest part of the body?

As i said for me it is hands..Nothing like the though of a mans strong and masculine hands running over my body.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love the hands but for some strange reason I find men's feet to be really hot.

A man barefoot in jeans is a real turn on.

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like you, Lee, I love a man's hands but I also have a thing for the neck. Mine is exceptionally sensitive and I love to see as well as trace with my fingers the curvilinear outline of a man's neck to his shoulders. Something about it is very erotic to me, how something can be so sensitive, soft, yet hard and masculine at the same time.

4. Full_Phil

Full_Phil New Member

Besides skin, which can be incredibly sexy, I'm old fashioned enough to be attracted to what used to be called the "turn of the ankle"

5. kamikazee_club

kamikazee_club New Member

The mind. Slam dunk.:smile:

Oops you did that, well I'd say the side of the neck just below the ears, or maybe the supersternal notch and the toes can yield unexpected pleasures....oh hell!

6. AAALady

AAALady New Member

I always had a thing for the way some men look from behind. The sweep of broad shoulders to narrow hips, a nice muscular back.... MMMMMM

7. agnslz

Gold Member

I'm like a lot of you, in that hands turn me on. But, I also like big ears, believe it or not!:biggrin: There's just something so cute about big floppy ears. A cute nose can also attract me to a guy.

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

9. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wont fuck a guy with nasty fingernails.

"You can tell a gentleman by his hands."

Teeth are pretty sexy. Most people don't think about it until they see a really busted grill. Appreciate and acknowledge the good smiles you see for what they are. Also, tooth to gum ratio is something people don't always think about.

I don't care for lobeless ears. That recessive gene that causes the bottom on your ear to be connected to your head is not aesthetically pleasing to me.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

I like pronounced features- big ears and noses, long fingers. I like musician's hands, long and slender fingers. That being said, I also like working hands that look the part. I would definitely say that hands are the most non-sexual sex organs for me, as far as physical features go.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

I love when a man has beautiful, well sculpted legs...and thighs that could crack walnuts. Also love well defined muscular arms, the kind often referred to as "guns" like on a college quarterback. :05:

njqt466

12. ErikHanson1973

ErikHanson1973 New Member

Albums:
    I agree that hands are important ... I also like eyes and lips.

13. Xavian

Xavian New Member

Albums:
    I'm totally with you on the eyes thing. The first thing I notice about someone (when meeting face to face) are his/her eyes. I then check out someone's skin..and then teeth. It's all about the eyes though :).

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    the back of a man's neck!

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Shoulders... I like hips too... eyes though are the biggest eyes catcher for me.

16. No_Strings

Gold Member

oh god, totally with you here, have a pretty good set myself, really like others who have the same, nice form and shape, colour too as Im pretty big on hygiene!

eyes are definitely my main thing though, Well looked after hair too(colour is regardless, except my weakness for redheads!) probably a girls neck and stomach after that

17. BigLittleMan

BigLittleMan New Member

i have a thing for dark eyes and thick eyebrows. xavian is a perfect example (and i'm not just talking about his eyes...)

blm

18. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, the OP excluded the brain, but I am nominating it nevertheless. It is clearly the most underrated and sexiest part of the human body.

I don't care how good looking an individual may be, without a decent mind to go with the packaging, the appeal is very limited.

19. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

i really love the small of a woman's back...the area right about where her hips flare out, right along the spine...its a nice place to let my hand & fingers stop, i can run up & down her spine, maybe along the top of her ass, but always just keep a 'base' around the small of her back

eyes are definitely on the list too

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well I wanted to post something naughty but Naughty said it was "too naughty", and I'd get in trouble for being naughty. So, I decided to not get put on Naughty's naughty list, and just declined to post.

Draft saved Draft deleted