Underated body parts

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the woman, every woman is different and various features can add to her beauty. Sometimes parts of her body, hidden, are left to my imagination and are therefore as attractive as I want or desire them to be, if I see her later in more revealing summer attire my fantasies may or may not prove to be correct.

But it is the combination of features or the turn of her body or how she holds something in her hands or close to her body or how she interacts with people or situations. Personality and intelligence also play a part. I was talking with a couple in their 90's and I saw how the woman still loved her husband and I could see the beauty in her lined face that was there 70 years ago, she was vibrant and full of life so much so that I told my wife of how this mature woman was an essential, beautiful woman. Do not misunderstand me, this was not a masturbatory fantasy, but a realization of her as a woman.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hands get complimented all the time. All the time. I mean, outside of this site, where it's my cock that's most often complimented, they are probably my single most commented on feature, other than the fact that I'm very tall and I have big feet. I guess I should say they are my single most complimented feature.

For me... I love all the parts of a woman and the way they come together, including all the ones that tradtionally get a lot of attention... but as for most underrated or most commonly ignored? ....mmm... the small of their back, the shape of their ears, the little space between the two bones of their clavicle at the base of their neck.... I also like women's hands. They tend to receive even less focus than men's hands, for whatever reason. Feet, too. Though I think feet fetishes are actually fairly common, if not exactly mainstream.