Undercover Crotchwatchers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mr.Grande, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    I have read and replied to a lot of posts about showing bulges (and bugles :lmao: ) and people crotchwatching. It may be a repeat, but does anyone have stories about catching people who you wouldn't think would be looking at your crotch? For example, at times I have noticed the mother or sisters of past girlfriends sneeking peeks, when they thought I wasn't looking. I have a good story, and yes it is true. Once I was at a club/bar in Hollywood watching a band perform. Since the club was all ages, there were high school aged people there also. I was standing at the bar, and I got the feeling that someone was looking at me. I looked around and saw a woman staring at my crotch. The surprise was that she was middle aged, very square (ala Martha Stewart). I'm sure she had gone to take her kid to the concert because she was totally out of place. Anyway, that night I was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a track jacket. Since I had on the jacket, my crotch was not covered. The jeans weren't really tight but you could definitely see my cock down my leg, and the outline of the head was clearly visible. I could not believe how she was staring. I would move around and her eyes would follow. I began to look at her face to see how long she would stare. She stared at least two minutes straight without turning away. :yikes: She finally looked up at my face, and I smiled. Amazingly, she then looked right back at my crotch. By this time I had gotten a pretty good semi-erection since my cock was getting so much attention. The growth was noticeable, and it was getting harder by the second. To have some fun, I flexed my cock a little and made it move. She then dropped her jaw and stared even harder. I could not believe that this straight laced mother was acting this way in public. After a few minutes I walked past her and gave her a wink. She began to blush and looked down at the floor, it was obvious she was embarassed. I saw her later that night when the show was over. She was walking her son and friends out of the club. I didn't approach her because I didn't want to embarass her son/s. I'm sure it was pretty hard being with their mom in the first place. Does anyone have any similar or funny stories? Have you busted any undercover crotchwatchers?

2. sexycobra

sexycobra New Member

Once, I was helping a middle-aged female professor move some boxes. I beliieve that she was originally looking down quite innocently (to transfer/pick up the boxes), but at some point, everything stopped and, as she was right in front of me, she looked down at my crotch for a good 20 seconds. It was almost as if time had stopped (nobody was moving, there were no more boxes being exchanged...). I don't remember exactly what I was wearing (probably casual everyday clothes) and don't know how much of a bulge I was showing, but it sure caught her attention. I acted as if nothing has happened and nothing ever came out of it, but it was surprising and unexpected, to say the least.

3. D_Connie_Lynguists

D_Connie_Lynguists New Member

i studied physical education at college, and in order to become a bit fitter for our course, me and a couple of girl-friends went swimming a couple of times at our local pool. being about 16-17 at this time, hormonal, and generally having a bit of a one track mind, i found myself spending a lot of time staring at a particularly luscious life guard. he was fairly stereotypical in the sense that he was young, nice figure, long blonde hair (wouldn't have looked out of place on a beach in austrailia or something), and boasted a very impressive package.

one embarrassing story i don't mind sharing is once, upon first walking into the pool from the changing rooms, i stepped out and immediately began to gaze around the place, trying to spot my luscious boy. during these few seconds of gazing around the place, i managed to walk straight into a middle aged woman, who with utter disgust spat at me, "look where you're going young lady!", and then scuttered away from me, pulling her young son with her.

but yeah, staying on track here, this guy was huge... i can remember him walking along, and you could actually see it slapping each leg with every alternate stride. the only time i have ever witnessed something quite like this is in horses.

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is fun catching them in full gape, isn't it.

Old girlfriends: frequently.

Women coworkers: occasionally.
    Men coworkers: rarely.

Women neighbors: occasionally.
    Men neighbors: none.

Women at the gym: occasionally.
    Men at the gym: occasionally.

Passersby on the street: occasionally.

It does sometime seem like time stops, doesn't it.

Something similar happened to me when I met an old girlfriend recently met for a brief visit at an airport terminal. When she recognized me in the crowd she walked across the terminal and her eyes dropped toward my crotch. She stopped and stared for several seconds before her eyes came up to meet mine. It wasn't difficult to imagine what went through her mind.

SG

5. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I get checked out depending on what i am wearing. Just a few weeks ago I was in a bookstore, and noticed that one of my former students was standing there looking. I said hello, and she quickly looked up, embarrassed a bit. She was probably really surprised, since I don't show when teaching.

I have been followed by guys in malls, and a couple times by ladies, i think.

Jack

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've caught plenty of people looking. I had a penchant for 501's in High School and that particular style showcases my package (and anyone else who is hung). I still remember the looks of lust, envy and horror as I walked down the hall. My favorite crotchwatching story is actually about me trying to be slick and getting caught. We went out to the SoCal desert to watch my neighbor's son's wife skydive for the first time. It was hot as hell and I stayed in the pool as she finished her class and jumped for the first time with her hunky husband circling around her. They came to the pool to cool off and her husband Mark (who I had known all my life) jumped into the hot tub with his very thin, fitted trunks and when he got out, the see-thru view of his beautiful cut cock were more than my adolescent eyes could take. I had a nice long look and was busted with a huge grin from him. I still think about that package.

7. Matthew

Gold Member

We would have caught you too, if you didn't walk so damn fast.

8. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Ha ha Mathew, well some almost did by following me into the washroom.

jack

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

One time I was freeballing in sweats while in Walmart. I started doing jumping jacks for no apparent reason, and suddenly everyone in the immediate vicinity was staring right at my crotch. :hypnotized: What the fuck is wrong with some people? :dunno:

10. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Some people are just rude...

On topic: :18: :biggerGrin:
    Hmmm. Nope. Although occasionally I get a double glance, it isn't much. I show lots of bulge (now) when sitting down with good posture, but standing, not so much. But occasionally somone will glance. Look away, then rocket back for a couple of seconds. I notice but they don't know I know. :biggrin: :biggerGrin: :hypnotized:

11. chrisung

chrisung New Member

I don't catch a lot of lookers. I've little bulge, just a vpl.

But I do enjoy looking!!! I have been caught (rather, I've found out I was caught) quite regularly - but then I watch crotches whenever I see one.

I find myself watching the crotches of guys I've known all my life, and already know exactly what they have (=no mystery left). I just can't help it. And I love it.

Sometime's it's educational to watch guys you know about. I can tell that a certain sized set of equipment can produce certain shapes in certain situations, so I'm pretty good at estimating ball and flaccid penis size. Not perfect. just good.

12. jeansprong

jeansprong New Member

I was on my way to a boring meeting, not wide awake and walking along absent-mindedly. I put my hand in my jeans pocket to make sure I'd got some cash, which made my coat part at the front and expose my crotch - not something I'd thought about for once.

Then a voice said "B-i-i-ig isn't it? Hmmmm, l-o-o-ong." It was a woman walking towards me who mut have been 60 years old of more!

I smiled and walked on.

Must admit I wouldn't have ever dreamt that I could appeal to old ladies! Not that I'm into it you understand. But in a funny sort of way it did put a bit of a spring in my step.

Generally I've seen a lot of men and women having a crafty look at my crotch - tell-tale signs include....... the person turns around a bit after they have passed you and pretends to look at their watch, with their watch arm stretched right down. And of course you see eyes droping while the person is pretending to look somewhere else.

I loved it when one guy was trying to be surreptitious, but he took a double take and gasped loudly when he realised I had an erection growing in my jeans as I passed him in the street. I guess he outed himself that time. I love all this, it makes my day!

Jeansprong

13. davidjh7

Gold Member

Ok--I guess this is as good a thread as any to pass along this story. I was with some friends at a gay bar some years ago, and the boyfriend of one guy I knew casually was there. I swore I caught him staring at my crotch, but thought, naw, I must be seeing things. I'm not hung, and I KNOW his bf is pretty damned big, so I blew it off. A different time, later, I was sitting next to the same guy, with my friend and the guys bf at the same round table. I caught him looking directly at my crotch again---staring, hard, not glancing away. I would look up at my friends faces, talk, and glance back over to find him staring at my crotch again. Now, this was both flattering, and arousing (he was a very cute guy--but taken). I was just surprised more than anything, because, once again, I was thinking "why is he looking at ME? I'm not that big, his bf is definately alot bigger than me, and I'm not hot, so WTF?" My friend went to the bathroom, my friend went to play pool, and I was left sitting next to this guy who had been staring so much. After a few minutes of casual talk, him still staring at my crotch, he said "you've got the biggest package of any guy I've ever seen". I told him "naw, while it is all me, it's mostly just balls, and besides, ***** has a big one, I know (**** was proud of it, and talked about it). He just shrugged. To this day it still surprises and puzzles me. Hot guy, with hung good looking bf, is focused so intently on MY crotch???:eek: I guess I'll never really understand people.:biggrin1:

14. cute5

cute5 New Member

I like to catch women at it. They're harder to catch but they are doing their share of crotch watching.

15. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every body is a crotch watcher we all check out other guys to see if they are bigger and to see how every body looks in different clothes. Like sweat pant they show a nice package even those times when we men freeball.

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

You MUST be joking.

17. DougRR

DougRR New Member

Albums:
    Yes it's happened to me quite a few times. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I do not. I've had older women glance quickly or not so quickly as I've walked by them on the street. Some girls with boyfriends with them have looked. On two occasions in or near gay bars I have noticed one guy whisper to one or two others and then the group has positioned itself in order to look. These times I am usually wearing jeans which tend to show a large bulge in front and down the right side and my penis is quite thick, uncut and I have large balls.. I actually have been approached three or four times on the street and asked by guy s if they could see my cock. The strangest times and I don't care for this much, is when an older woman friend or "straight" friend stares at my crotch..I feel uncomfortable and usually move or re position my body. The most interesting and shocking to me was when I was alone at a party with straight couples and fell sort of asleep on a couch and somebody, I do not know who to this day, fondled my crotch. I wish I knew..or maybe not. I also have been asked by several guys at urinals if they can touch my cock or do more. Also, like many of us, I have developed a way of catching people looking by appearing to look in a direction myself which makes them feel I am not noticing them. In the gym you can see guys looking when they think you are drying your hair and do not notice them. I have often been amazed at who looks and often it's the real straight appearing ones. Doug

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

I agree though we may not watch every stranger's crotch we certainly do notice. We know what color his hair and eyes are. We know what hair style he has. If it is a female we know if the breasts are large or small. Some women can guess the bra sizes and could tell you the breast cup size of all their close female friends. We know just about everything about the appearance of people we are around for any length of time.

There may or may not be long stares that are obvious. But to suggest that we would notice all these other things about a guy and suddenly not notice a bulge bigger than Dallas is hilarious. Of course we notice those things. We don't have to stare, but we notice.

19. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There was one guy that I used to work with who would always show the largest bulge in his uniform. One day, we were at adjoining urinals at the same time. I was trying surreptitiously catch a sidelong glance at what was creating such a large package. Imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw he was too busy checking me out to notice my looking at him.

This happened many many times -- he knew I was doing it because he would do various things before putting everything away, tug often on it or yank on the waistband on his underwear a few times to make everything bounce up & down.

It was a bizarre relationship to say the least...went on for nearly three years.

Attached Files:

20. BJT

BJT New Member

I show a pretty big bulge, doesn't matter what I wear. I get a lot of glances, glares when I walk around campus. I usually wear sweats which show it off a bit. When I wear jeans it really shows. A week or two ago I was walking to one of my early classes. Think it was my 9am class. I had jeans on and had just taken a leak so it was pretty fluffed. I walked past a group of 5-6 girls, I caught 4 of them with their eyes locked on my crotch. I just smiled and kept walking. As they went by they all giggled. Good times

One of my more memerable times was last fall. About half way through first semester. We start getting tour groups that fill up the bus that runs between the offcampus dormatorys and the main campus. I was done with classes for the day so I had on the usualy sweats and a t-shirt. I was heading over to a friends house to work on his car and he lived close to main. So I walked down and got on the bus. It was packed with parents and high school kids. I ended up standing about half way back. As the bus pulled away I noticed that a mom was looking back at me. When I noticed her she was looking at my shirt, reading it. I forgot I had my "Life's good when you have a big banana" shirt on. As soon as she finished reading it her gaze was fixated to my crotch for most of the 3-4 minute bus ride. Her daughter seemed to notice towards the end and also starred. Pretty funny, hope the daughter decides to come here next year.

Draft saved Draft deleted