Undergear Extreme Briefs

lotor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently did some buying/trying of underwear and thought I would post a review of some I liked. I have no affiliation with Undergear, just happened to stumble on their product.

I've tried the Unico pouch, haven't tried Baskit yet. I bought an Ergowear X3D swimsuit on a tip here, the fit is similar to the items listed below, except the Ergowear has a slightly more narrow (rio) back. I would imagine the Ergowear underwear is similar?

By the way, I'm 8" erect, about 5" otherwise (a water-displacement measurement system might be a better reference for underwear sizing... but I digress). Anyway, bottom line is I've had a lot of trouble finding comfortable underwear.

- UnderGear Extreme Brief. The pouch is bigger than Unico. For me, they are perfect because they sort of keep your junk "floating". Very comfortable, the cotton is fairly lightweight to it feels sort of like wearing nothing. I ended up buying a whole bunch of these and wear these or the silk version almost every day.

- UnderGear Silk Extreme Brief. These are a little looser on me because the pouch is larger and less elastic. They have a little more "waggle". Very comfortable to wear most of the time, but they do "bite" once in a while. They're a little more tricky to put on too, due to the less-elasticity factor.

- UnderGear's Extreme Silk Contour Thong. This is the only thong underwear I have ever found that I could actually stand to wear in daily use.

http://undergear.com - search for "extreme"