Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else have this? When the head of my cock-mostly the tip of the urethra and top of the head, the bottoms of my feet feel like they are getting hot. It's not uncomfortable or painful, just interesting. Anyone else have this?

D_Vince_N_VanGoGoBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had this feeling a couple of times! When I jacked several times while taking a bath and after that try to cum by rubbing my head, my feet got burning hot so I even had to stop. Well and my cock was to sensitive I guess.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I get this feeling if I am really hard and I rub along the left side of my cock head. Seriously- It is the strangest thing. And stranger still-I only feel it on my right foot. Don't get the same sensation when I rub the right side tho. Weird. Thought I was a total freak. Thanks for sharing.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some guys tighten their muscles and arch their feet with penile stimulation. This may result in a burning sensation. There is no direct neural connection.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I ain't clenching my feet, and it only happens on that one point on the head of my cock. Maybe the nerves aren't connected, but something is connecting the two and it ain't lincoln logs.

Anyone else have this? When the head of my cock-mostly the tip of the urethra and top of the head, the bottoms of my feet feel like they are getting hot. It's not uncomfortable or painful, just interesting. Anyone else have this?

I thought was I was the weird one who could deliberately do this. I get a strong tingly sensations on the sole of my feet when I would just rub the rim of my glans using my index and thumb fingers to form a circle around the rim. Kind of like the OK sign. I would wet my fingers and very lightly rub the rim. This will cause the tingly or hot sensation you describe but it also does other things for me. My glans starts to get really engorged, dark red and hot. I can't seem to cum from just doing this however and the moment I stop almost within 10-15 seconds a huge drop of precum will seep out. Not much of precummer but this is one of my few little tricks I do to get more of it.

Glad to hear someone has a similar experience. :smile:

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The feet and genetals are mapped directly next to eachother in the primary somatosensory cortex which I suspect is the cause of this. This is also the reason that it is thought that people have foot fetishes. Similar to people who have lost their hand and feel fantom limbs when their face is touched (also mapped next to eachother) people who have lost their feet get fantom limbs when they orgasm. There could be a psychological aspect to this but there is the possible phisiological explanation. Hope that makes sense.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have this too.

Only happens with direct, intense stimulation to the head and or ridge of my cock.

It's like a burning tingle that starts in my feet and can start to spread up my legs.

It's hard work to keep that level of head stimulation up so that you cum with the sensation still happening in my feet.

Is nice though, thought it was something men felt when having straight sex?

I also think it's to do with the proximity of the the genital and foot regions in the brain, a bit of neural cross talk as it were.

Glad I'm not alone.

D

deleted300444

Some guys tighten their muscles and arch their feet with penile stimulation. This may result in a burning sensation. There is no direct neural connection.

This is me, described above. When jerking, my muscles tighten up on the feet and instinctially, I arch. If you grab my foot with your hand a lightly rub your thumb in the arch of my foot, a shudderload of cum starts gushing out. It is so intense. That is why I need an extra set of hands around when jerking.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try rubbing that part of your feet and see if you get a tingle in your dick...that might confirm some sort of connection??

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To veer of topic a bit: If my bladder is really full and I desperately need to pee, when I finally release it I get an intense tingling sensation in my back teeth.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought was I was the weird one who could deliberately do this. I get a strong tingly sensations on the sole of my feet when I would just rub the rim of my glans using my index and thumb fingers to form a circle around the rim. Kind of like the OK sign. I would wet my fingers and very lightly rub the rim. This will cause the tingly or hot sensation you describe but it also does other things for me. My glans starts to get really engorged, dark red and hot. I can't seem to cum from just doing this however and the moment I stop almost within 10-15 seconds a huge drop of precum will seep out. Not much of precummer but this is one of my few little tricks I do to get more of it.

Glad to hear someone has a similar experience. :smile:

Dude, you described exactly the same thing that happens to me when I edge and rub the rim of my glans lightly with my fingers in the "OK" position. After a while, the bottoms of my feet start to feel hot and I get an itchy feeling in my stomach near my navel. It feels good but I can't cum this way either. And if I do this long enough, my cock head also gets really engorged, dark and hot.

Glad the OP brought this up. Never heard of anyone else getting this feeling on the bottom of their feet from rubbing their knob a certain way.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The feet and genetals are mapped directly next to eachother in the primary somatosensory cortex which I suspect is the cause of this. This is also the reason that it is thought that people have foot fetishes. Similar to people who have lost their hand and feel fantom limbs when their face is touched (also mapped next to eachother) people who have lost their feet get fantom limbs when they orgasm. There could be a psychological aspect to this but there is the possible phisiological explanation. Hope that makes sense.

I think this is a great explanation of the genital/feet connection especially for us laymen. There's also something in acupuncture about points in the feet healing various parts of the body. Please don't trash me for my simplistic view but the connection is definitely there for me. :smile: