Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have been always wondering for a while if there was a problem during my circumcision. on the underside of my dick i have an upside down V scar but there is a lot of extra skin on the underside of my penis as well. I still have my frenulum attached. also there is a dark brown line that starts at the point of the V and goes all the way down to my balls.

is this normal?

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's where the skin comes together during development. It's normal.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is not a thing wrong with your penis. The doctor who did your circ simply gave you a non - aggressive circ, leaving you pleanty of skin for free and natural movement. You should feel lucky, many are circed very tightly and have difficulty with erections due to the tightness of their penis skin.

B.T.W. I think you have a very sexy cock, I love the strongly expressed frenelum. Very hot.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here we go again. Mine is the same as yours. It's because it's easy to pull more skin through the circ clamp on the scrotum side. The raphe is normal, but circumcision is anything but. The scar is where half or more of the flesh on your penis would have been.

NotJustSkin

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here we go again. Mine is the same as yours. It's because it's easy to pull more skin through the circ clamp on the scrotum side. The raphe is normal, but circumcision is anything but. The scar is where half or more of the flesh on your penis would have been.

NotJustSkin

Please understand that I am not a pro-circ advocate. Believe me, I saw your eyes roll as you read my post. Seach my posts and you will see that I am violently against the cutting of children.

The poor kid has already been circed. Don't do him no more damage by telling him that there is something else wrong with him.:mad:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Actually we were posting at the same time so I didn't see your post until after I composed mine.

Well, you know, how are we going to stop people from doing this if we don't tell the truth?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, my bad for being reactionary. I agree, with you on the idea of trying to kill the circ-circuit. But the OP expressed concern over what he felt was something else wrong with his penis other than the obvious that he has been circed and that is what I was addressing.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... is this normal?
I don't see anything that suggests a problem during your circumcision.
... on the underside of my dick i have an upside down V scar ...
Common.
I still have my frenulum attached.
What I see is a frenulum remnant not a full frenulum. Be thankful you have as much as you do.
also there is a dark brown line that starts at the point of the V and goes all the way down to my balls.
Anatomic name: raphe, pron. ray fee. In Latin it means seam, which is what it is. If you look carefully, you'll see it's continuous with the raphe in the center of your sack

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok for the above posts, I thank you for the responses, and I just want to say that I did not intend for this to start an argument between circumcision. I am not pro-circ, i do feel that it is very unfair (unless problems occur where it is absolutely necessary), however i will say that i was circumcised as an infant and cannot change what has happened. my parents made the decision and I accept it. I have nothing against my penis, it is what it is. I'd rather not continue the argument but possibly continue on the different styles of circumcision. This thread was meant to be informative for me or anyone else at that rate , and also so i can get input from other people. I hope this thread doesn't offend anyone because its not meant to.

I apologize for the low quality bad angle pictures. And on top of the it was freezing in my house, so the shrinkage did not help one bit

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
justcurious80, the first pic was quite good, actually. The other was dark so I turned the monitor brightness way up for that one.

No need to apologize. Some guys don't even bother with pics and try to verbally describe their markings.

Thanks for uploading pics.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
while i was in this post i thought id put up some more pics just for the hell of it. btw, im 18 and for those who are good experts of puberty, can you tell me how much more development i could get? Ive never shaved down there, so I yet to have hair on my thighs or balls. Not full pubic hair either so i think i have more growing to do.

Best way to tell is to assess the volume of the testes. There are stages of puberty and by using an orchidometer you can tell which stage you're in.

Print out the orchidometer on that link and then try to find the outline that best approximates your largest testicle.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mate you have a very nice looking penis. there is nothing wrong with it. i too have a faint brown line that runs down my shaft. its completley normal. Your circumcison looks very similar too mine.
Dont worry bout it!!

:)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It looks like you've got a full bush to me. Many guys do not have significant body hair. But we've all got it. Women too. Something to do with being mammals.

When you get in your thirties and forties you may find hair growing in places that you wish it wouldn't - back, shoulders, neck, ears, nose, asshole.

steve roberts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you have is a properly performed circumcision done with a gomco clamp. Just before the clamp was tightened, the doctor pulled the shaft skin below the base plate on the ventral portion (underside), to create a parallel scar to the angle of the glans. This is so when the penis is flacid there will be less gathering of mucous skin, as this former inner lining tends to pull towards the glans.this results in a "V" scar pattern and is done for aesthetic reasons.