Understand , Appreciate, Perform and Improve

I'm a man who has lately discovered the 4 Basic stages of the male organ development i.e. the Penis role in a man's life and its interaction with the mind and emotions.
1-The first step is the understanding of all the characteristics, capabilities, restrictions, functioning, nurturing and treatment in order to have a healthy, attractive and productive penis through out the man's life cycle.
This stage is characterized by education, learning and fully understanding the whole concept.
2- The second stage is the appreciation that comes as a result of the full understanding of the penis biologically, emotionally and socially. This appreciation will create a sense of intimacy, adoration and responsibility towards the well being of the male organ and will motivate the man to maintain proper hygene, sex life and proper living standards.
3- The 3rd stage is motivated by the previous stages and the man is driven by his mind and emotions to perform as an active male in order to reap the fruits of his education and appreciation. He will be gaining experience to inject it back in his 1st and 2nd stages. the performance of the sexual intercourse is a vital part of this whole process and this requires to have an understanding and matching partner.
4- The last stage is driven by all the previous stages and is the process of combining the understanding, the appreciation and the perfoming experience in order to improve the status of the penis with regard to its health, attractiveness and productivity!
The whole experience will give you a healthy, dynamic and wonderful sex life which will contribute to the man's healthy, dynamic and prosperous life.:smile:

*tips his hat*

Hola Mister.

It appears you've looked into this in detail, and have something to share.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know I've wanted women to worship my cock for years. You, sir, have written a bible. I may be having a dense morning, but your 4 stages are vague enough to sound impressive. Care to elaborate on each point? (I'd say expand on each point, but that would be too cheesy)

If I ever write a book about penii I want to entitle it, "Men are from Mars, Women want my Penis".