Understanding my feelings about her ex

D

deleted1078837

Hey guys

I've been seeing a girl (23) now for a few years. While we were dating she bragged numerous times about having a FWB that had the fattest cock she'd ever seen. I'm 8x6 (pics in profile) so after talking about it a lot during sex for the past few years, i imagine him to be around 8x7. She guessed it was around 50% fatter than myself.

It went from jealousy to admiration. I ask her to tell me about how it felt and her reaction to it. She claims he was really grateful to fuck her as although he'd slept with LOADS of girls, he couldn't ever get it inside successfully. She admits to be ing turned on that she was the one that took the initial pain in stretching so that he could enjoy her (she's very sub).

At first she was reluctant to talk about it but now she can see how instantly it makes me orgasm. Knowing her personality, she's very competitive and I can tell she's satisfied that she's ticked a huge girthy cock off her list.

Anyone else experience this? The realisation that your GF has been with a true monster? I'd happily let her suck it again even though she claims she doesn't want to.

She said only yesterday that 'his girth was an actual joke and she still can't believe how she took it'.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally feeling you

The woman I’m with has had longer cocks than mine, but when I asked thicker, she said yeah but she didn’t fuck him

I pride myself on being thick and she enjoys my girth too. She was like yeah I wish I had fucked that guy to see what that was like. I was like same (jealous but turned on)

Girthy cocks stretching vaginas is my kink I guess

That’s how my gf described his girth. She was younger and hadn’t the appreciation for fat dicks yet. She said it was so thick she didn’t know they could be like that and she was scared to fuck it then

I love making my dick as thick as I can and fucking her with it. So much fun. Through PE I’ve gained a healthy .25”, and with some temporary gains added on from a workout, its massive. I don’t like the puffy bloated pumped cocks though. I don’t go there

For the record, she thinks it’s silly, and it is. She doesn’t complain about extra girth, and she likes the big cock, but the effort and preoccupation is not attractive

I love thinking about her taking a monster, but only if it is highly pleasurable. If I thought she would actually enjoy a bigger cock MORE than mine I’d still be turned on but a little deflated too

I also love that she’s small and enjoys big fat one stretching out her pussy

I’ll finish by saying that I without a doubt know that she is attracted to me, not my d or anyone else’s. Unless she is ovulating and out of whack she is 99% attracted to a person not a body

D

deleted875903

Hey guys

I've been seeing a girl (23) now for a few years. While we were dating she bragged numerous times about having a FWB that had the fattest cock she'd ever seen. I'm 8x6 (pics in profile) so after talking about it a lot during sex for the past few years, i imagine him to be around 8x7. She guessed it was around 50% fatter than myself.

It went from jealousy to admiration. I ask her to tell me about how it felt and her reaction to it. She claims he was really grateful to fuck her as although he'd slept with LOADS of girls, he couldn't ever get it inside successfully. She admits to be ing turned on that she was the one that took the initial pain in stretching so that he could enjoy her (she's very sub).

At first she was reluctant to talk about it but now she can see how instantly it makes me orgasm. Knowing her personality, she's very competitive and I can tell she's satisfied that she's ticked a huge girthy cock off her list.

Anyone else experience this? The realisation that your GF has been with a true monster? I'd happily let her suck it again even though she claims she doesn't want to.

She said only yesterday that 'his girth was an actual joke and she still can't believe how she took it'.
I wonder if she would be open to both of you tag teaming her pussy. Just a thought.

D

deleted1078837

I wonder if she would be open to both of you tag teaming her pussy. Just a thought.

Warmsun I’d love this. We speak openly about him but how would I approach this for her to take me seriously? I think it would shock the life out of her. She wants a happy relationship now but is still really proud that she’s had a guy with huge girth in the past.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally feeling you

The woman I’m with has had longer cocks than mine, but when I asked thicker, she said yeah but she didn’t fuck him

I pride myself on being thick and she enjoys my girth too. She was like yeah I wish I had fucked that guy to see what that was like. I was like same (jealous but turned on)

Girthy cocks stretching vaginas is my kink I guess

That’s how my gf described his girth. She was younger and hadn’t the appreciation for fat dicks yet. She said it was so thick she didn’t know they could be like that and she was scared to fuck it then

I love making my dick as thick as I can and fucking her with it. So much fun. Through PE I’ve gained a healthy .25”, and with some temporary gains added on from a workout, its massive. I don’t like the puffy bloated pumped cocks though. I don’t go there

For the record, she thinks it’s silly, and it is. She doesn’t complain about extra girth, and she likes the big cock, but the effort and preoccupation is not attractive

I love thinking about her taking a monster, but only if it is highly pleasurable. If I thought she would actually enjoy a bigger cock MORE than mine I’d still be turned on but a little deflated too

I also love that she’s small and enjoys big fat one stretching out her pussy

I’ll finish by saying that I without a doubt know that she is attracted to me, not my d or anyone else’s. Unless she is ovulating and out of whack she is 99% attracted to a person not a body

A lot of what you wrote is common in many women...and as for her being small and enjoying very long and extreme girth....in my genetics...both sides...extreme endowments was/is the norm...and so growing up some of my older relatives, both sides, shared a limerick with me, that experience over many decades has shown is nearly always...but not every time...true. "Big Girl (meaning tall woman), Big Hole, Small Girl (meaning short/petite) ALL HOLE."

Reactions: teninchman

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys

Did she ever say exactly how long and thick around he is..."50 percent" is a poor GUESStimate at best as an example....50 percent wider across the top...50 percent wider from top to bottom each side...50 percent wider from side to side on the bottom...? So the 50 percent "guess"....just ask her...you tell her...and since she still knows the guy, she could just as easily text him and ask him...as her "first" to take all he had...likely he has great memories of her and would likely tell her. Just a thought.

And maybe you can watch her take him again and then take her right after and feel how loose and open she feels....

D

deleted1078837

Did she ever say exactly how long and thick around he is..."50 percent" is a poor GUESStimate at best as an example....50 percent wider across the top...50 percent wider from top to bottom each side...50 percent wider from side to side on the bottom...? So the 50 percent "guess"....just ask her...you tell her...and since she still knows the guy, she could just as easily text him and ask him...as her "first" to take all he had...likely he has great memories of her and would likely tell her. Just a thought.

And maybe you can watch her take him again and then take her right after and feel how loose and open she feels....

I have a video of her describing it. She claims it was a 'straight up where it was as thick at the base as it was at the head. She repeatedly says she still can't believe to this day how big it was when she's holding me in her hands (8x6 so not small).

She tricked her friend into sleeping with him without telling her about the size. She claimed to be turned on by the friend being mad at her for not giving warning.

I'd love to let her try again but i'm not sure i have the confidence to allow it.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a video of her describing it. She claims it was a 'straight up where it was as thick at the base as it was at the head. She repeatedly says she still can't believe to this day how big it was when she's holding me in her hands (8x6 so not small).

She tricked her friend into sleeping with him without telling her about the size. She claimed to be turned on by the friend being mad at her for not giving warning.

I'd love to let her try again but i'm not sure i have the confidence to allow it.

She is with you...not him...and that is for a reason...what she likes about you.

Love has nothing to do with sex...and SEX has nothing to do with love.

Have fun...let her and do it with her....she will have fun, so will you...

And you should ask her...not to just describe...but using a tape measure and other objects to get a perspective....how long and how thick around was/is he? The problem with "descriptions" is that it is all adjectives..."big", "huge", "gigantic"....mean different things to different people and her too. One womans "huge" is another womans "average" or "no big deal"....

You won't ever know until you ask...and since you posted about him and her...you do want to know...and if you have a video of her describing him....you both count it as a memory worth keeping.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I went and looked at your profile...is she the woman in your pictures and short videos?

If he is a "guess" of 50 percent fatter...he might be 9" or more around...

One other poster suggested you and that guy do a 3sum with her and take turns...and she can actually clear up the other...which of you is longer....LOL...and who fucks her best...or equally well.

Get a chalkboard and mark the orgasms you each give her...keep score...LOL. She will have a great time...and if you really care for her...that is what really matters. And as the saying goes..."a good time was had by all"

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex had a guy once that she thought was about 8x6. Im 5x4.75 so its a huge difference. She couldnt walk for a few days after the first time she was with him. I love hearing the stories about how he tore her up. He was able to go all night too which really added to her soreness. Its a huge turnon for me...

D

deleted875903

I went and looked at your profile...is she the woman in your pictures and short videos?

One other poster suggested you and that guy do a 3sum with her and take turns...and she can actually clear up the other...which of you is longer....LOL...and who fucks her best...or equally well.

Get a chalkboard and mark the orgasms you each give her...keep score...LOL. She will have a great time...and if you really care for her...that is what really matters. And as the saying goes..."a good time was had by all"
I volunteer to keep score!

Reactions: BigBen
D

deleted1078837

Yes that's her. Going to put that fantasy to her when we have sex. She will love it but after orgasm it won;t be mentioned. I'm sure others have this problem.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes that's her. Going to put that fantasy to her when we have sex. She will love it but after orgasm it won;t be mentioned. I'm sure others have this problem.

Thank you for your reply...it sounds as if she is interested...but making it happen might only be a phone call or text away....it is likely that if she/you ask him, he would be willing to do it....from what she told you, he likely has very good memories of sex with her just as she has great memories of her sex with him...good luck with whatever the two of you decide to do.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you need to call the ex for a 3way, OR buy yourself a nice big thick meaty strap on to fuck her with.
Which option you chose depends if you only want to watch her take it, or be the one to give it to her.