Understanding Open Relationships

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For you.

There are all kinds of people who have all kinds of different relationships.

I have been part of open relationships that worked, this one did not. I also did not see myself in a relationship with him, he is in an open relationship with his partner and I am someone he was able to play with because of it. I am not going to get into the details of what happened when I told him but he was not pleased and it makes it harder for me

I want to thank the people who msged me with kind words, it is not an easy situation

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been part of open relationships that worked, this one did not. I also did not see myself in a relationship with him, he is in an open relationship with his partner and I am someone he was able to play with because of it. I am not going to get into the details of what happened when I told him but he was not pleased and it makes it harder for me

I want to thank the people who msged me with kind words, it is not an easy situation

Why it makes harder for you..?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is not like that at all, I am open to opinions and suggestions, just not from anyone that has gone out of their way to be rude before for no reason
Actually, you were totally out of pocket in another thread, and you're lucky any of the women want to help you at all after your rude generalizations and outrageous claims. Lucky for you, the history of this site is that people can debate issues heatedly without necessarily having to carry that fire into the next conversation.

For the record, none of the women addressed you therein until you wrote
To the women here- do you ever get tired of your snarky, bitchy comments? Get the fuck over yourselves, some guys come here to ask when they become desperate and they don't always know how to ask or it might not agree with your personal perspective. His relationship isn't doomed, he isn't asking for cock worship, oral sex is part of a normal healthy sexual relationship and if you can not understand that then you have no business advising anyone

The only ones who responded to your drama were dolfette, helgaleena, and I think ManlyBannisters. As a result of your mess, the thread was temporarily closed.

Jeezuz. Maybe you should petition to have your name altered to DramaQueenNY.

Anyway, I'm sorry this situation didn't work out for you. I think you started your day knowing you had to speak up or be left to wonder "what if", and knowing it probably would not end well. If the conversation went even worse than you anticipated, you have my sympathy. It is hard to be vulnerable when you know you might get bitten, and worse if the bite turns out to be venomous.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why it makes harder for you..?

I saw a nasty temper in him yesterday that I did not see before. It is not the kind of personality I would have ever given my time to. I think with a play partner, I kept non sexual interactions to a minimum so I did not have to really know who they were, the personality I saw yesterday was very unappealing

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She has trolled many threads I participated in and I have no interest entertaining her at all, she even commented knowing that I feel that way about her

Maybe if you people read this and listen to what I am saying instead of trying to infer something, it would be a more productive discussion. I do not get along with her in general. Her assumption about my situation is insignificant because I do not care to entertain any idea she has

I had no idea that you were holding some kind of grudge against me, and I still have no idea why you would be doing so. As far as I am aware, we've never crossed paths in a negative manner before.

I don't think Subgirrl is the one with previous form. Dolfette and others got it in the neck last time *shrug*

I agree that this might have been the thread she was thinking of.

i think Ms. Subgirrrl was pointing out that there were positive, you did get some of your needs met. hmm she's encouraging you to be proactive in the ending of your relationship. see what worked and what didn't work. instead of being "well, i am felt empty, it was all a waste of time" kinda see what you did get, see what you felt was missing.. then make necessary changes the next go around. umm don't get caught in the negative/hurt feelings...

She was trying to say, if I may, that even though this may not have worked out for you in the way you wanted, and I truly am sorry for that, that it isn't a reason to make it useless. Instead it can be used as a life lesson, or just a fond memory of someone who touched your heart unexpectedly. What I'm trying to say, I think, is that what you have decided is great, but don't let the failure of a relationship sour the good times you had. Right ?

I think maybe you are reading this wrong I'll help.
" From what I can tell you are using a distancing tactic, which is ok. Hope that doesn't let you forget about the good times it brought you"

These things were exactly what I meant. No reason to throw good memories out. They're NICE memories - why get rid of them? Plus, they can be useful in reminding you what you do and don't want in future relationships.

Subgirrrl is one of the nicer folks on this site. she's curious about most things, friendly to most people and seems to have no ill will toward anything other than bland sex....

ROFL :biggrin1:. Only if the bland sex involves me :tongue:. If others are happy to enjoy their bland sex, each to their own. I have my kinks, let them enjoy theirs.

Big thank yous to Intrigue, Mickey, Fire and poultrygeist for your defense of and faith in me :smile::smile::smile:.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Actually, you were totally out of pocket in another thread, and you're lucky any of the women want to help you at all after your rude generalizations and outrageous claims. Lucky for you, the history of this site is that people can debate issues heatedly without necessarily having to carry that fire into the next conversation.

For the record, none of the women addressed you therein until you wrote

The only ones who responded to your drama were dolfette, helgaleena, and I think ManlyBannisters. As a result of your mess, the thread was temporarily closed.

Jeezuz. Maybe you should petition to have your name altered to DramaQueenNY.

Anyway, I'm sorry this situation didn't work out for you. I think you started your day knowing you had to speak up or be left to wonder "what if", and knowing it probably would not end well. If the conversation went even worse than you anticipated, you have my sympathy. It is hard to be vulnerable when you know you might get bitten, and worse if the bite turns out to be venomous.

that was really big of you to comment on how things don't get carried from one thread to another, only to carry something from another thread to this one, honestly a lot of the women on this site DO need to get over themselves

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a nasty temper in him yesterday that I did not see before. It is not the kind of personality I would have ever given my time to. I think with a play partner, I kept non sexual interactions to a minimum so I did not have to really know who they were, the personality I saw yesterday was very unappealing

I know but he was a play partner and you weren't fucking him for his personality, right? :wink: