Underwater Sex

NBRudy

Just Browsing
Media
I have a few questions about sex with water. My girlfriend is spending the weekend with me this weekend and we are thinking about having sex in the bathtub or something. Has anyone tried this, and if so, how did it go?

Do condoms work underwater? Does it matter if the water is cold, cool, warm, or hot? Does the heat effect the condom?

What would be the best position? I am guessing the best would be with the girl on top and the man sitting down, but I don't know.

I'd like some input.

Help?

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
Sex in the pool is hot, let me tell you. And the water is an excellent lubrication for us big guys.

the only downside I can remember, was if you have large balls.
We started fucking hard and fast. After awhile your balls get hit too hard to often and becomes quite painfull. Perhaps if you take it slow, and try a few positions it might be easier.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
My boyfriend and I tried sex in the pool once (it was hot!) but I got a UTI right afterwards. I'm not sure if they were related, but I'm also not sure I would do it again. If you try this, make sure the water is clean and be prepared for negative consequences!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by islandfoz@Oct 13 2004, 05:16 AM
And the water is an excellent lubrication for us big guys.
[post=259266]Quoted post[/post]​

I've actually found just the opposite to be true, although I admit I may have been using a different orifice, and it was in a hot spa, which had stronger chemicals than the pool water might. But the chloringated water seemed to strip off the natural oils, mucous, or whatever, to the point where there was extreme friction, resulting in difficulty penetrating and pain.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had swimming pool, hot tub experiences with both genders. I have found that entering the woman in the pool much easier, initially, but very unsatisfactory for both. The water is able to enter the vagina and seemed to "dry out" both her and my penis. Now, on to fucking guys in the pool. Much harder to gain entry since lube isn't terribly effective in chlorined water....however, if you can get it in, the actual fucking is good, since the "opening" is tightly sealed around your penis. Condom seemed to hold up, but honestly, can't see it reacting well to the chemicals? Even petroleum based lubes destroy them, so chlorine probably isn't any better?

NBRudy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 13 2004, 05:50 PM
Condom seemed to hold up, but honestly, can't see it reacting well to the chemicals? Even petroleum based lubes destroy them, so chlorine probably isn't any better?
[post=259317]Quoted post[/post]​

But having sex in the bathtub should be ok....right? No chemicals besides water.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by NBRudy+Oct 13 2004, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NBRudy &#064; Oct 13 2004, 02:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Oct 13 2004, 05:50 PM
  Condom seemed to hold up, but honestly, can&#39;t see it reacting well to the chemicals?  Even petroleum based lubes destroy them, so chlorine probably isn&#39;t any better?
[post=259317]Quoted post[/post]​

But having sex in the bathtub should be ok....right? No chemicals besides water.
[post=259349]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Go make like a bunny&#33; :p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The closest I have come to being under water has been having sex in the shower. As long as we kept the water from streaming directly on our &#39;connection&#39;, is was fine. The water does tend to wash away both natural and artificial lubes.

You can always start things off in the tub and switch to doggy style, to keep things out of the water itself. Use the fact that you are bathing together for some intense foreplay. Water can be very sensuous. Have fun. :D

LapDog :p

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I&#39;ve tried it with gf&#39;s in the hot tub. The heat and sweat and nude bodies can be a spectacular turn on but the actual attempts at sex aren&#39;t that great. Hot water and chlorine are not a good lube combination and the spooge makes an awful mess in the tub filters.

SG

doubtless_mouse: I would recommend you never have sex in the ocean, it sounds romantic, waves, surf all that, but damn salt water is hell on the lube. it was like slide in all good, pull out all good, slide back in owe my god the pain on both of us, she lost all the lube and thought i was trying to kill her with my crank. Likewise beaches are not that great if you don&#39;t bring a really big blanket or towel. Moving around getting to the good part and some sand finds its way into it, again she thought i was tyring to kill her, we both got rubbed the wrong way...showers are kewl, just keep the spray on your back and go doggy or spoon...

Ramblings from the Mouse

Just A Guy: Its not a good idea, a woman can end up with bacteria entering her vagina if its a swimming pool, spa or river, or having to deal with salt water if its in the ocean. Your best bet for water and sex is the shower or bathtub. Shower is often better because you have more room, check out the size of the bath first. Sex is a turn-off in a small bath. If its a realy big bath try going down on her underwater...just remember to come up for air.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ID Lube actually makes a lube that lasts in water. It is really good and takes a lot to wear off. However, I would have to agree that sex in water isn&#39;t all that it is cracked up to be. It isn&#39;t at all like the pool scene in "Showgirls" &#33;&#33;&#33; lol :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Oct 14 2004, 11:30 AM
ID Lube actually makes a lube that lasts in water. It is really good and takes a lot to wear off. However, I would have to agree that sex in water isn&#39;t all that it is cracked up to be. It isn&#39;t at all like the pool scene in "Showgirls" &#33;&#33;&#33; lol :D
[post=259498]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean that wasn&#39;t real?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; ;)

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Oct 14 2004, 03:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Oct 14 2004, 03:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Oct 14 2004, 11:30 AM
ID Lube actually makes a lube that lasts in water. It is really good and takes a lot to wear off. However, I would have to agree that sex in water isn&#39;t all that it is cracked up to be. It isn&#39;t at all like the pool scene in "Showgirls" &#33;&#33;&#33; lol  :D
[post=259498]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean that wasn&#39;t real?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; ;)
[post=259500]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
ROFLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
Done the sex in the shower many times (love it&#33;) however make sure there is some ventilation. If it gets to warm and the sex lasts for a while, you can feel lightheaded or even pass out&#33;
Never sex under water but received head in a hot tub&#33; Extremely good (though difficult for the girl). Crazy Good&#33;

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
There are a few brands out there made to work in just these situations.

ID Millenium - Silicone Based
Wet Platinum - Oil Based
Eros - Silicone Based

Read the labels VERY carefully to make sure the lube works with whatever condoms you are using, if you are, to ensure no mishaps.

One word of advice though, BOTH OF YOU will need to use Dawn or Palmolive in the shower when you are done or you will NEVER get the lube completely off using just hand soap or bath gel. A good side effect though is that your skin should be very soft there for a couple days.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MuscleJockLA@Oct 15 2004, 03:06 PM
There are a few brands out there made to work in just these situations.

ID Millenium - Silicone Based
Wet Platinum - Oil Based
Eros - Silicone Based

NEVER ever ever use an oil-based lube. You are asking for a horrible infection for her and a huge condom failure. I don&#39;t know why they even make it...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i&#39;ve had sex in a hot tub and a big bathtub. neither are that exciting to me due to the lack of lubrication. plus, the hot tub isn&#39;t a good idea if you have the bubbles on. I&#39;ve had issues with air getting to places that it shouldn&#39;t have gone. :eek:

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I&#39;ve had sex in the bathtub; was pretty good for both of us. Just make sure your tub is big enough&#33;