View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MuscleJockLA@Oct 15 2004, 08:06 AM
ID Millenium - Silicone Based
Wet Platinum - Oil Based
Eros - Silicone Based

[post=259648]Quoted post[/post]​

You have listed Wet Platinum incorrectly. My bottle of it clearly says it is silicone (Dimethicone, to be specific) based and latex condom safe.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My main dude and I were once taking a long, warm weekend bath together. He asked me if I had ever pleasured myself in the bathtub, which I had not as my bed is usually where I take care of myself. He was surprised by this, so asked if he could stroke me. I had never experienced anything like the slow under water stroke of my cock like that. He sat in front of me and had me lean back, and he took care of me. When it became clear that I was going to ejaculate, he said "look down and watch closely." He held my cock straight ahead, facing him, and slowed the motion down but got a super deep hold on me to the point where the water was completely still. And then I ejaculated. I had never seen my semen blast under water before, and it was an absolutely amazing sight. I am a distance shooter and the water did not change that. When I caught my breath, I returned the favor and was equally fascinated watching him shoot under water too. We don't take baths often, but this is standard behavior when we do.