Underwear advice and tips, sites, brands etc

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I know some of you guys are serious connoisseurs and I need some advice, I'm thinking of blowing some cash on underwear and I wanted to know what sites you might recommend.

I'm currently looking at these http://http://www.freshpair.com/Unico-Classic-Suspensor-Brief-00005.html?from=cab

Are they worth a try or should I be looking at better sites with better ranges?

Oh and before anyone asks, I have searched this forum for other threads but I haven't found any recent ones purely for recommendations. So I thought I'd start a new one up. :wink:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks dx, I just ordered a pair of the brief version of those trunks, I'll let you know what they're like :wink:
Hilaire, add a few pair of the boxer briefs to your order for comparison. In my experience, all briefs fit about the same. There's not enough structure to do anything other than mash your balls down between your legs.

The short legs on the boxer briefs allow for the insertion of a little gusset that helps cantilever the pouch out a little bit. Helps to lift and separate a little bit, especially in summer when you hang larger and keeps your balls a little cooler.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hilaire, add a few pair of the boxer briefs to your order for comparison. In my experience, all briefs fit about the same. There's not enough structure to do anything other than mash your balls down between your legs.

The short legs on the boxer briefs allow for the insertion of a little gusset that helps cantilever the pouch out a little bit. Helps to lift and separate a little bit, especially in summer when you hang larger and keeps your balls a little cooler.

I've tried all kinds of boxer briefs, for a while I used to wear them most of the time, I find that after a a while my bollox end up down the leg or worse I sometimes sit on them :eek: but I'll try out the ones you recommend, if you think that none of that is likely with them :wink:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've tried all kinds of boxer briefs, for a while I used to wear them most of the time, I find that after a a while my bollox end up down the leg or worse I sometimes sit on them :eek: but I'll try out the ones you recommend, if you think that none of that is likely with them :wink:
The leg elastics are fairly snug.