underwear and foreskin

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I find boxers generally irritating, and I think it's because I have a short foreskin, which often leaves the cockhead exposed. Your foreskin looks relatively short too (often the case when the cock itself is long), so you might be having the same problem. Guys that are circumcised are probably more used to this rubbing.

A

AM_092

You're cut? The photo makes it look like you're uncut, with the foreskin pulled back a bit.
Well, I'm uncut so this hasn't happened to me. Maybe because not all your skin was takem off when you were circumcised.

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah, I have that problem. I think its totally normal and just the result of a loose circumcision.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
but I am cut usually the head is exposed just wonder if this happens to anyone else here?

Interesting. You are cut and yet you seem to have a bit more foreskin that I do (uncut!). But it probably comes down to the same - at least part of the cockhead is sometimes protected by the foreskin, so when it is exposed, it irritates more than for someone whose cockhead is exposed all the time.

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happens to me too bro... I'm cut and when confined I can feel my head covered. I like it... I figure it's the closest I'll get to being uncut!

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too was cut as an infant. The skin is pretty loose, and there are times when the head retracts, and is compeletely covered with skin. Sometimes, there is even skin hanging over the head.

I hang about 5 inches flaccid, and I like the look with the skin over the head.

D_Stacy Rekt

Account Disabled
Media
I'm cut but sometimes my foreskin rolls up over my head just a little (usually when i get out of a hot shower and if i wake up w/out morning wood).

S

SirConcis

In tight underwear, your penis tends to shrink, and this makes it possible for the shaft skin to go over head.
In my case, it happens when I bicycle or in tight underwear. But as soon as I drop underwear, the head pops out because the penis is allowed to lengthen. Not enough time to take a picture of it.

D

deleted300444

anyone have issues with tight underwear making their skin cover their head. I wore a bike jock to work tonight and this is what I found when I took it off. and similar issues?

I don't see a problem here! I am envious of the boys with skin.

Signed, snipped at birth!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
anyone have issues with tight underwear making their skin cover their head. I wore a bike jock to work tonight and this is what I found when I took it off. and similar issues?

Loosely cut guys have this happen on a frequent basis with tight clothing... Uncut guys expect this...

but I am cut usually the head is exposed just wonder if this happens to anyone else here?

You look to be loosely cut to me, are you?