Underwear and Suits

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jbyoung1984, Nov 21, 2008.

1. jbyoung1984

jbyoung1984 New Member

Does anyone else feel that guys should not go freeballing or wear boxers under suit pants. When I am working with someone, I don't want to see their junk swinging back and forth. Well I do but it is not very appropriate for a professional and public setting. Anyone else agree? Anyone disagree? Anyone have any pics of this phenomenon?

2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    That'd be a "no" from me.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

well if you show a bulge in suits and you are wearing underwear, what can ud o about that?

4. rlit195908

rlit195908 New Member

when wearin a suit i wear tighter undewear so i don't show, if i want to show i wear loose underwear. Just because a man choset to show others don't have to look
    one look is enought for me.

5. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I very rarely wear a business type suit. But when I go to black tie parties I always wear briefs under my dress suit trousers as opposed to my usual boxers.
    It just feels more appropriate. Theres a time and a place for showing off and thats not it... :tongue2:

6. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It seems the younger generation are more conservative than the older. I freeball 24/7. Never saw the need to wear underwear. Boxers are same as nothing but bunch up and feel uncomfortable and briefs are too restrictive and make my balls sweat also uncomfortable. Thongs have a string up your ass. So the only alternative is freeball. How tight do you wear your suits? Hey if women can show their breast men should be able to show their cocks.

7. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    a big no from me too. I either do not wear underwear, or when I do, it is boxers. I do wear boxers with my business suits and, yes, there is a bulge down my left leg...sometimes more noticable than other times. it's not obscene, but it's there.
    and it's who I am...and I do not think there is anything wrong with it. like I said..nothing obscene...with boxers on you can't see the head outline or any of the veins etc,....but its there. and it always has been.

8. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Free ball EXCEPT when I wear a suit- mainly because I think it's cleaner- I'll wear a suit maybe 5 times before it gets dry cleaned.

9. houtx48

Gold Member

you show you show you don't you don't ......what's the big deal one way or the other?

10. tino88

tino88 Member

I know what you mean, because sometimes I feel the same way. That's why I sometimes wear boxerbriefs. I never freeball

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Men in suit are probably the hottest thing for me, especially a three piece suit. They can wear whatever they want underneath or not wear anything underneath, I will always be hot for the look.
    Personally, when I wear a suit, I do wear underwear though...it's kind of a Virgo thing for me.
    The hottest site on the web for me is Men at Play....swoon!

12. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i got to say allthough i class my self as a full time freeballer, on the 6 or so times in my adult life i've worn a suit at a formal occasion i have had underwear on- well a 2xist Y back thong, just looks tidier, that particular style dont really tuck me away but do stop me jiggling about.
    Having said that the last wedding i was at I was in a kilt, so freeballed then-and it was checked a few times during the day.

I feel like such a fake freeballer now!

13. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:

Oh give me a break about this younger generation = conservative bull, just because people don't want to see your dick swinging everywhere and your wedgie doesn't mean we're conservative. I have no problem with people freeballing(do it sometimes myself) but the workplace is not a place for it, and your breast comment makes no sense because usually women wear bras, not just walking around with their tits hanging everywhere and nipples showing.

14. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    The younger generation IS more conservative, that shouldn't even be arguable. I work for a law firm and wear boxers with my suits, no different than with any other attire.

15. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

I have tried countless brands of briefs and boxer-briefs to wear under my suit pants, and I bulge no matter what. Onlookers will have to get over seeing a bulge below my belt, just like they get over seeing women in push-up bras.

16. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well there's a difference between a nice stationary bulge and a big ol dick swinging back and forth with the cockhead showing. Just like there is a difference with a woman wearing a bra or not with her tits everywhere.

17. itsa'it

itsa'it New Member

Albums:
    I think if I understand the original post than some people arent getting the point I dont think the complaint was a buldge it was that the junk is flopping all over the place and suit pants do not cover anything.

18. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

So you don't want to see it, but you want to see pictures?

Something's not right here.

19. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    what is --- IS..

A big dick is going to show something... always does for me.. Not going to strap it down...

20. catman

Gold Member

well as an 'older generation' guy....

I found long ago (in an old post) I wear something 'snug' (boxerbriefs) in a suit...to minimize the bulge/leg hang issue...

Years ago, had an interview....ran late/over slept and grabbed loose boxers with my suit....I could tell the interview was going....no where...

afterwards went to use the restroom ('sitting') and over heard the interviewer and another man come in to use the urinals and heard the interviewer muttering about 'you should have seen this damn pervert....his dong pratically falling out...disgusting...' etc..etc...(and yes I suspect he was 'hamster hung' but....

taught _me_ a lesson, in an interview first impressions DO matter. period.
    as to 'showing in a suit' a lot depends on the circumstance but...

and always wear underwear, I agree with another poster....I 'leak' constantly and do not want a suit I wear rarely to be....damp.

Draft saved Draft deleted