underwear at the gym OUT of the shower

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw a first today...

My question- what was the point?? I could see shorts (or boxers to 'hide') but tighty whiteys? as snug as they were nude would have been as effective...

I've been guilty of this on more than one occasion and the reasons are simple.

First reason: I shave my entire body from Oct to March including my crotch. During the summer months, I also shave a pumpers ring around my cock. I'd just as soon not have someone stare or make comments or question why I shave my balls and bush.

Second reason: If you look at my pics, cockrings and other things not only turn me on, but I'll often wear a rubber cockring to maintain my girth. I just as soon not have to explain that too.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw a first today...

Was showering after a swim, saw a guy showering (my gym has shower curtains that are clearn from the chest up....(saves on all the holes that kept 'appearing' in them)...

Anyhow, nice looking guy, showered and dried off in his stall, curtain closed- no big deal. He reached out, grabbed his shorts (okay, he is shy...)

then see him step out in BRIEFS...

funnier thing was.... you could tell he was cut they were so snug...(yes the man was packing nicely)..

My question- what was the point?? I could see shorts (or boxers to 'hide') but tighty whiteys? as snug as they were nude would have been as effective...

Hey dude!
The guy was obviously super shy!

At my gym the guys - both straight and gay tend to fall into three categories -

1) The exhibitionists (10% of all gym users)

They love to strip off in the locker room, and dont care who sees their big sexy cock bouncing around. They either dont wrap a towel around them, or they carry the towel to the shower cubicle. Once in the shower cubicle they either keep the door half or totally open - in order to show it all off.

2) The regulars (85% of users)

They wrap a towel straight away around them, and they close the shower room cubicle door.

3) The shy (5% of users)

The have a towel, and they take wear their briefs or swimming trunks into and out of the shower cubicle - normally because

a) They are very shy
b) They have a puny body and small cock - that they are ashamed of
c) They are cock craved and want to hide a ragin stiff cock!!

I dont care the fuck who sees my cock - but then you knew that :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey dude!

a) They are very shy

Hey dude, You know I'm a horny, extroverted exhibitionist...thus not shy

Also don't ha puny body nor a small cock...ain't ashamed of anything

Seldom ragin, but just don't want to show my shaved groin with black rubber cockring...at least I don't wear my 7-gates of hell as in the last pic that I posted...

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So Savage - ever walk around the lockerrom with a tight ring and the cock fully pumped? A guy at my gym used to do that. He had dudes following him wherever he went!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Savage - ever walk around the lockerrom with a tight ring and the cock fully pumped? A guy at my gym used to do that. He had dudes following him wherever he went!

Tho some guys say that I've got balls, they don't mean size. If I could change one thing, would really like to have large low-hangers. Balls enough to do what you just described? Certainly not. Want to keep my job. At the other gym where I workout, rather than work? Again, I don't think so. Tho, I'm certainly an exhibitionist and in some peoples eyes, a real weirdo, I've also had it with entourages!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Hey dude!

3) The shy (5% of users)

The have a towel, and they take wear their briefs or swimming trunks into and out of the shower cubicle - normally because

a) They are very shy
d). They have terrible butt acne and don't want any one to see it.
e). Their cottage cheese ass is not worth showing anyone

I just added a few items to your last list!!!!:smile: