Underwear at the laundry

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_thickjohnny, Feb 24, 2012.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm waiting for my washer and dryer to be delivered so I've been using the laundry facility at the condo complex. Today while I was loading a washer I noticed a dryer with what looked like all underwear and socks. I started getting hard. I've always wanted to snatch someone's underwear. Doesn't matter what kind/brand etc. Just to take them bring them home and jack with them.

It happened once by accident years ago when I picked up my clothes and picked up a paid of someone else briefs also lying on the table. I was going to bring them back the next week but had no idea who they belonged to. So I kept them and wore them and jacked in them.

So since then I've often thought about snatching a pair deliberately. Am I the only perv who fantasizes about this?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I don't wear that much underwear and I have my own washer and dryer. However when I was at UCLA my apartment building had a washer and dryer on each floor that everyone shared. Someone once took my underwear (because that's all they took) it's freakish and stalker-ish. It's stealing... it's one thing if it's an accident but then return it.

3. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    Lol, I don't think it's a big deal (definitely not freakish or stalker-ish) - if you really want to have some fun with them steal some, and leave $10 so they can get a new pair. At the end of the day its a pair of underwear - not identity theft. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. (p.s. who really wants their underwear returned by a stranger, lol.)

4. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

I wouldn't directly call you a perv.. everyone's into something unusual deep down, it I'd agree with AP that if it happened to me I'd consider it creepy. I don't even get the fascination some guys have with womens panties and such.. but to each their own.. just return it!

5. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

If you're going to return them, you would wash them first...

Wouldn't you?

6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I didn't take any today, just asking a question. It was weird seeing them tumbling in the dryer and getting a bit of a chubby. Reminded me of 15 years ago when I did accidentally pick up someone else's briefs. Also reminded me of roommates who left there cum filled undies on the floor after a morning wank. :)

7. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    Who wants there underwear returned from a stranger? Thats creepy. "Here is your underwear sir, I hope you don't mind I sniffed them a little".

8. Smallside

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with most of the posters; everyone's got something that gets them going. I share your love for underwear, but I personally wouldn't go stealing someone else's. So leave $10 for this time, and if, in the future, you want to wear someone else's underwear, try organising a trade with someone. There are at least 3 underwear-related groups on lpsg, and almost all of them have a thread for organising trades. That way, you get happy with someone else's, and you make someone happy with yours!

9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I didn't take anything! Geez.

10. Smallside

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry, your other post came in as I was typing

11. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Imagine if underwear was a unit of currency...

12. nudeyorker

Gold Member

13. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    lol, who knew on a site like this a little underwear napping question would be such a big deal. :greddy2:

14. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

What if you're still in 'em?? :naughty:

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm hardly ever in them. I only wear underwear to court, weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs .

16. cityson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why don't people read, eh?! ,-)
    Having just checked out your pics, I'd be flattered if you accidently got to take one of my briefs home with you and got off on (or in) them.

17. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    @hunkydory, have fun finding a pair of good fitting nice underwear for $10 dollars. My underwear cost $20 a piece.

18. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    Wow, I just saw your pics, I'd leave you $40 for a pair of those! You are way to hot.

19. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Well, I've never thought of taking someone's underwear at a laundromat but the idea of doing laundry in underwear turns me on.

Has anyone done their laundry or seen someone doing their laundry in a public laundry facility in underwear??
    I was lucky enough to see someone doing that one time. I was checking into a Super 8 motel one time and their was a big monitor behind the desk showing video from all the 'security' cameras at the same time. I glanced up at the monitor and they had a camera in the laundry room. There was a young black guy in there sitting on one of the washing machines in his tighty-whites :redface:. The sight was unexpected and kind of a turn-on. Apparently no one else was looking at those monitors at that time.

20. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you even know who they belonged to? The frightening thoughts of who they could have belonged to makes my stomach turn.

Draft saved Draft deleted