Underwear, Boxers or briefs your vote?

What is your preference? The age old question.

• Total voters

What is your preference? Boxers, briefs, trunks, thongs, boxer-briefs, bikinis, jock or commando! Vote for all you prefer.

Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
Other: I used to wear a cock sock (covering shaft and balls) made out of an old white athletic sock and held on with an elastic band. I used both the upper portion of the sock, which still had some stretch to it, and the bottom, using the heel as a pouch for my sack. Cutting off the toe allowed for easy urination. The difficult part was finding an elastic band with the right tension: too loose and it would fall off; too tight and it quickly became a distraction. I only wear it now under certain clothing, such as poly/cotton coveralls. Otherwise, I go commando.

Last edited:
D

deleted556573

Briefs, all the way. I like bikinis, but my cock tends to work its way out of them.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I ckecked boxer briefs as that is what I currently wear. However, even in boxer briefs, my balls hang very low or work out of the leg. I get tired of sitting on them and getting my junk tangled. I am looking for something better to hold my testicles closer to my body. I am also overweight, and I just can't seem to find the perfect underwear.