Underwear Brands

toptwobottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a tough time finding briefs that really work and keep my package in one place. I have tried different styles of underwear but briefs seem to work the best - they just don't work great. I can't seem to find one that is proportioned for bigger balls. Most underwear have too narrow of a crotch so my ball sack will slide out and then pinch. I tried to use athletic cut / long leg briefs to fix this problem but ended up sitting on my balls (try to explain that in the middle of a business meeting) or my dick slides down my leg and gets pinched on the crotch seam. I think I have to have something that has a leg hole that ends at the top of my leg. Underwear has been so uncomfortable that I have had to go into a bathroom stall and rip them off of me. So, I tend to have to wear nothing at all but that causes my dick and balls to end up "displayed" like something out of the 1980s. I get teased about it and find all of that embarrassing. What I am looking for is a **brand name** and style for a brief that has a large/wide ball area -- and if at all possible, a bigger ass area. Thank you!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a whole lotta threads on this topic...look around. I recommend Jockey pouch briefs...Munisngwear made them originally and they still do, but not as nice as Jockey.

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:smile: I recommend www.ergowear.com the brand is called Ergowear since you have big balls and cock get the extra large pouch and that should solve your problem i had that problem too so now i just order products from them N2N and Go Softwear. Go softwear has a model that you can put your dick in the middle and the pouch is just for your balls. hope something works out for you keep us posted man. :smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
gramirez said:
:smile: I recommend www.ergowear.com the brand is called Ergowear since you have big balls and cock get the extra large pouch and that should solve your problem i had that problem too so now i just order products from them N2N and Go Softwear. Go softwear has a model that you can put your dick in the middle and the pouch is just for your balls. hope something works out for you keep us posted man. :smile:

Yeah, there's tons of articles here on this topic. Just check back thru the posts. I used to buy a very well made wide band brief made by Calvin Klein that did the job well, but they don't make em anymore.

Life makes some boxer briefs that can be found at WalMart but only their briefs made with a certain blend work (Cotton/Polyester/Spandex). The others are crap.

Do NOT make the mistake of buying Jockey Seamfree Boxer Briefs (cotton/nylon/spandex $14.00 pr.). The material is great, but i found they had almost NO pocket for putting your "wares" into. (Were they made for women or what??)

Generally it's a hit or miss kinda thing. You hafta shop around.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
Jockey Midway Boxer Briefs with Pouch Front.

Here is a pic of me in them.

...Or Life Contord puch briefs, or trunks. They are a product of jockey and can be bought in as simple as your local wal-mart. You can also choose between microfiber, or cotton, but they will cost somewhere between $9-10 a pair.:cool:

Attachments

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have 2 pair of the Life brand as well (grey and white) that my BF got for me. For me, they are not as comfy for everyday wear as the Jockey Midways are. I tend to save those tighter, sexier ones for bar tramping.

Here is me in my Life brand briefs. This was my avatar as one point.

Brayn--you look AWESOME in those, sexy.

toptwobottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gramirez said:

I ordered the ergowear xl pouch brief - they sound great and they company really is devoted to underwear research. wow. i couldn't find the other model from go softwear - do remember the name of it? And Thanks guys! I can't wear boxer briefs very well but if you have any more suggestions for briefs, let me know. I will try anything to find a great style. Jon

SFType

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So a lot of the brands mentioned in this thread are all some sort of mesh or lycra crap.. I NEED something with serious pouch thats just simply all-cotton! Anyone?

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Check out undergear.com. They have bikini style briefs with what they call extreme pouches. They fit waist and ass great yet have room for big packages. Come in cotton as well as cotton mesh. The online catalog has MANY types of undergear. You have to take time to do some searching.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fitdude said:
Check out undergear.com. They have bikini style briefs with what they call extreme pouches. They fit waist and ass great yet have room for big packages. Come in cotton as well as cotton mesh. The online catalog has MANY types of undergear. You have to take time to do some searching.
I agree 100 %...Undergear has the best selection......:tongue: