Underwear Brands

toptwobottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fitdude said:
Check out undergear.com. They have bikini style briefs with what they call extreme pouches. They fit waist and ass great yet have room for big packages. Come in cotton as well as cotton mesh. The online catalog has MANY types of undergear. You have to take time to do some searching.
I did finally find it -- it is the last one on the underwear list. You were not kidding, from the look of the picture, the pouch looks huge. It is ordered. Thank you! And damn if they don't also look like they also have world's smallest crotched underwear also. I also learned that we probably don't want to order anything called "contour."

toptwobottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prepky said:
I thought e2u was out of business.......
however on a side note, when I do wear briefs they are the brief of choice...

prep
You are right, they are out of business. I did find a company that sold size 52 to 54. Jon

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
E2U went out of business around November 2003. Many of us here were devastated -- but let's face it, underwear for hung guys is a niche market. (The pouch on the E2Us was large enough that I think it would leave even many above-average guys feeling inadequate, and who needs that from their underwear??)

Thankfully I stockpiled E2U boxer briefs as the company went under, so I'm golden for at least a few more years. As has been mentioned, you can still find E2Us available on some web sites, but only if your waist is under 30" or above 50".

I don't have another brand name to suggest, but can suggest another general type of underwear that has worked well for me. A number of companies are now making boxer briefs that contain 5-10 percent lycra or spandex. I have found these very comfortable, as the "stretch" of the fabric provides just enough support without binding or excessive tightness. I also have big balls and glutes, and these part-spandex or -lycra offerings accommodate me very comfortably.

Good luck -- I know how it feels to be on a quest for decent undies! :wink: Ultimately underwear choice is highly subjective ... so all you can do is try various products and see what works for you.

Steve

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A update on this thread. I went back to Walmart to renew my supply of undies and found that Life brand had apparently changed their packaging on underwear from what i last reported.

I had previously written here that they sold boxer briefs in a 2 pack, the grey being made of the right combo of fabrics and the other pair not. Now they are apparently packaging them as singles, as well as selling something new on hangers called "Seamfree Boxer Briefs" (Life is a Jockey International Brand), the latter of which i tried.

These briefs made with what they bill as "Stretch Technology" seemed made of a nice stretchy fabric (95% nylon, 5% spandex) but the cut of the briefs is still wrong (for me) in that there is insufficient pouch, which tends to uncomfortably squeeze everything up. It goes without saying that this would also cause one's penis to work its way uncomfortably either to the right or left leg during walking and other activity, instead of staying put.

I'd have to give these an overall grade of C minus. And the search continues....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
b.c. said:
A update on this thread. I went back to Walmart to renew my supply of undies and found that Life brand had apparently changed their packaging on underwear from what i last reported.

I had previously written here that they sold boxer briefs in a 2 pack, the grey being made of the right combo of fabrics and the other pair not. Now they are apparently packaging them as singles, as well as selling something new on hangers called "Seamfree Boxer Briefs" (Life is a Jockey International Brand), the latter of which i tried.

These briefs made with what they bill as "Stretch Technology" seemed made of a nice stretchy fabric (95% nylon, 5% spandex) but the cut of the briefs is still wrong (for me) in that there is insufficient pouch, which tends to uncomfortably squeeze everything up. It goes without saying that this would also cause one's penis to work its way uncomfortably either to the right or left leg during walking and other activity, instead of staying put.

I'd have to give these an overall grade of C minus. And the search continues....

B.C.--Have you tried the regular Jockey Midway Pouch? Go UP a size (my waist is a 34, but I wear the 36-38" size).

They are better than the Life brand which I find to slick and arousing when worn.

I also need to look into the Jockey 3D Innovations. They are out now (they do not have a pouch, so I am skeptical).

Good luck

toptwobottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=&quot]The results are in. I have given all the suggestions for briefs (not boxers or other assortments) a try, and I am back to the 2xist contour pouch. The quality is not what it used to be because they are using a thinner cotton. They are very comfortable with plenty of crotch room. They have a bigger butt than most without the grandma silhouette. Thanks for all the suggestions! The Undergear extreme pouch were also comfortable but when I gave them a trial run, I got the comment that they looked "retro stripper" which I thought was funny as heck. I later used them to spot clean the carpet. Jon[/FONT]

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a huge fan of www.undergear.com. I have ordered from them before, and their underwear is the most comfortable. Especially there Extreme Contour Thong... great supprt, and shows your assets. Well, Swimwear is also great hence I have just invested in $500 worth. Oops.

tenandcut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys I am glad to see that our thread starter has found the 2xist to work, I too find them comfortable. The starter designer of 2xist has started a new brand called Cin2. This new brand uses the better cotton that 2xist used to.

A technique that I have found helpful is to get the underwear wet and wear it wet untilit dries. Cotton has a "memory" and tries to go to its shortest length. One way to "reak" the memory is to stretch it while it is wet. So since the weather is getting warmer, get a new pair get them, wet, grab a good book and sit out on your patio and let them dry, you will find the "custom made" pouch very comfortable. Also avoid tumble drying as hot air tends to "reinstate" the memory.

n2n (Next to nothing) at n2nbodywear.com has some great designs with very nice pouches made of fabric that both supports and stretches, you might want to try them.

One final word, cotton is most absorbant and form me comfortable, other fabrics might "stretch" easier but don't "hold up" well over time.

So for day to day use I tend to go with my custom formed cotton pouches and for clubbing and other extra carriclar events go with the n2n stuff.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lex said:
B.C.--Have you tried the regular Jockey Midway Pouch? Go UP a size (my waist is a 34, but I wear the 36-38" size).

They are better than the Life brand which I find to slick and arousing when worn.

I also need to look into the Jockey 3D Innovations. They are out now (they do not have a pouch, so I am skeptical).

Good luck

Just noticed your post. (I have a tendency not to read threads that I post to after a bit of time passes). Next time I go shopping for undies I'll give the Jockey Midways a try (i'm a 34 too. Why do u wear the larger size?)

Re. the 3D innovations, I've found that if they don't have a visible pouch in the design (and I'm not talking just stitching on the briefs where the pouch is alleged to be) then they're not worth the trouble (or the money).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
b.c. said:
Just noticed your post. (I have a tendency not to read threads that I post to after a bit of time passes). Next time I go shopping for undies I'll give the Jockey Midways a try (i'm a 34 too. Why do u wear the larger size?)

No worries about reading--I do the same thing with older threads.

The Mediums (32-34) have a tendency to be really tight in the thigh (my quads have been growing due to exercise--currently 23" cold). The seams on the inside of the thigh ripped after a time. Jockey is aware of this problem and they actually replaced 6 pairs for me.

Overall, the combination of my ass, bulge (room for cock and balls), and thighs mean that I have to go up to wear the large size (36-38). I had to do this also with my 2Xist Jock (go up a size) on the recommendation from an endowed bear.

If I had more the body of a thin guy, I am sure I would be able to wear my true waist size. Unfortunately, with my build, I hardly ever can wear my true waist size if clothes are made/tailored in a more classic/traditional way.

The pouch is awesome, however.

D

deleted1223

i wear 2x(ist) or dolce and gabanna, those work pretty good, gucci makes good sized pouches too

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2x(ist) stole my penis! Not really, but my ex-girl bought me two pair of 2x(ist) black boxer briefs last year and when I wear them I have NO BULGE. Now, I'm 6.5+ soft and my soft cock is fat, and I have really big balls, although they don't hang as low as I'd like, but in those 2x(ist) boxer briefs I look like I'm a 10 year old in his father's underwear, ha ha. She didn't have them in the package when she gave them to me, so maybe they're rejects that weren't cut right, I don't know. I just know that I find it funny to look at myself in them. Whenever I wear any CK, Polo, of Hugo Boss boxer briefs, the pouches are WAY too small and I have to hang left, which I shouldn't have to do in BOXER briefs. Also, I have to wear those CK, Polo, and Boss boxer briefs really low on my hips, with the top third of my high booty (a black guy thing) sticking out above the waist band cause I can't pull them up any higher cause it steels basket room. Sometimes I just say "fuck it" and wear boxers, but I don't like all the jiggling around, I feel obscene and I get hard thinking about and feeling my junk jiggle. I gave up on Hanes and FTL long ago and my girl thought the designer boxer briefs would be better - they slightly are. I guess I can't be pleased - I want a filled, but well-fitting (not tight) pouch and a high enough ass to cover my high booty. Could the problem be that my balls don't hang as low as I wish they would? Do really low hanging balls make comfortable boxer-briefs easier or harder to find?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
blackmeatpounda said:
2x(ist) stole my penis! Not really, but my ex-girl bought me two pair of 2x(ist) black boxer briefs last year and when I wear them I have NO BULGE. Now, I'm 6.5+ soft and my soft cock is fat, and I have really big balls, although they don't hang as low as I'd like, but in those 2x(ist) boxer briefs I look like I'm a 10 year old in his father's underwear, ha ha. ...
With that body (I assume the legs are beefy as well) and that size cock ands balls you don't have a bulge? That doesn't sound right.

I hang 4.5 x 4.5 soft and my balls stay high and tight (and are rather large) and I always have a bulge, even when I don't want one.

Hmmm...

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
With that body (I assume the legs are beefy as well) and that size cock ands balls you don't have a bulge? That doesn't sound right.

I hang 4.5 x 4.5 soft and my balls stay high and tight (and are rather large) and I always have a bulge, even when I don't want one.

Hmmm...

You always have to pick on me, don't you Lex? I'm just playin with you. I've got nothing but love for you.

My legs fill up the leg area, but the pouch area is just flat, designed that way, not contoured, and maybe the waist is too big, it barely stretches when I wear them, but the only bit of a bulge I have in them occurs at the bottom of the crotch area, where the end of my dick reaches the bottom. Of course it doesn't look like I have no dick, it doesn't look like a woman wearing boxer briefs (which is fucking HOT by the way), but it looks more like I'm wearing loose boxers than boxer briefs, except for the tightness in the legs. The outline of my cock is visible, but it doesn't protrude to what I would call a bulge - an obscene, first-thing-you-see protuberance - so when I wear them in front of my girl I say I'm wearing my daddy's undies. The legs are short on them too and the crotch is low, looking at them in my hands now. And yeah, the crotch part is just one piece of flat cotton fabric, not elasticy or curvy.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
blackmeatpounda said:
You always have to pick on me, don't you Lex? I'm just playin with you. I've got nothing but love for you.

Heh.

Try the Jockey M idways as I suggested earlier in the thread. They have a slimmer fit and may do the trick.

There are also underwear designed to give you more of a bulge ( C-in-2 sling support). Try www.undergear.com or www.freshpair.com.

My main goal with my underwear is comfort (with feeling sexy in them a close second), but I know a lot of people like to show their bulges off.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My image here displays me in E2U and my profile also shows me in white E2U. If you visit my Gallery you will see me in X(2)ist. However, 98% of the time I freeball. I use the skivies as part of my sexual foreplay routine. The skivies allow me to look great.