Underwear Brands

youngboy9999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone

I was wondering what brands men underwear you guys suggest on trying. I'm thinking and looking at papi or aussiebum but what other brands would u suggest.

Last edited:

lvpcw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey...tell us more about yourself. How are you built, hung, booty size, etc...This will help to make suggestions. How do you it to feel and look? :wink:

youngboy9999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey...tell us more about yourself. How are you built, hung, booty size, etc...This will help to make suggestions. How do you it to feel and look? :wink:

swimmers body, 5'7". dick 3-4 inches soft and 30 waist size and i dont want any briefs.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
swimmers body, 5'7". dick 3-4 inches soft and 30 waist size and i dont want any briefs.

We have pretty much the same body size. I wear Basic underwear brands. Boxer briefs by Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, and Jockey. Boxers by mostly Hanes and Izod. I prefer them over "sexy" brands like Papi and Calvin Klien. I just like everyday underwear. What do you curently wear?

youngboy9999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have pretty much the same body size. I wear Basic underwear brands. Boxer briefs by Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, and Jockey. Boxers by mostly Hanes and Izod. I prefer them over "sexy" brands like Papi and Calvin Klien. I just like everyday underwear. What do you curently wear?

Just hanes and fruit of the loom boxers and boxers briefs. I want to try something else beside what i have now

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of great suggestions here. I would suggest that no one buy underwear that says "MAN" on them (there is at least one brand that does this) because that is simply stupid.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
If you are looking for loose boxers, they are pretty much all the same, but I like the split-side jockey boxers. I take it you are pretty much looking for only boxer-briefs, but I think you are really doing yourself a dissservice by ruling out briefs without even giving any of them a try. Countour pouch briefs are much better than the old tightie whities you wore as a kid. Many of the boxer-briefs are made similar, but are bulkier. My favorites are 2xist and CK's.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone

I was wondering what brands men underwear you guys suggest on trying. I'm thinking and looking at papi or aussiebum but what other brands would u suggest.

My overriding suggestion is that you try out some boxer briefs or trunks made of microfiber (super-soft synthetic cloth). I anticipate you will be thrilled by both the feel and look of you in some of those. Perhaps try on a size that is smaller than your normal.

As far as brands go, trial and error is a proven method. I enjoy Calvins, but if you do some research, you will find your holy underwear grail.

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
Hey everyone

Look through my undies album (http://www.lpsg.org/members/brief_lover/albums/undies!/) and see what you like. I have all kinds and brands. All photos are labeled with brand and model.

I like C-IN2, 2Xist, Unico, Calvin Klein, Obviously, and Andrew Christian are my top brands.

Mens Underwear from Skiviez, The Men's Underwear Authority - Briefs, Boxers, Jocks, Thongs, T-Shirts, and more! | Skiviez | The Men's Underwear Authority

Freshpair - Bras, Mens Underwear, Panties, Shapewear, T-shirts - Free Shipping

Mens Underwear, Men's Swimwear, Jockstraps, Mens Thongs, Briefs, Boxers, Athletic Supporters, Compression Shorts, Sports Brief

That's where I buy mine!

And don't close the door on briefs. They are my absolute favorite. They are very comfy and nothing bunches up.