Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm, sounds like blue, gray, black, and white (surprise to me) are the overwhelming winners with an occasional red. Are there any more women wanting to weigh in on what they like to see on guys?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to see other guys in colored or white briefs. Red, navy, and light blue are my favorite colors. I like standard briefs with a gray or white waistband. Looks sexier to me than a bikini without the waistband. If I'm going to be seen in only underwear, I would wear the above.

Most of the time, I'm not wearing just underwear, so I go for comfort instead of looks. I'm a boxer guy and like FTL standard boxers with the fabric covered waistband. 90% of what FTL sells is plaid, which is fine. I have a fetish for vividly striped boxers, but rarely find any that I really like (untapped market). I never wear solid boxers, even though I have some.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Color seems to make me ponder: for YOU, or for someone? (I wear, usually, White- for no one, just what my briefs are, usually. . . and, I guess, I like the look.) Red-xcist, briefs: not the color, neccesarily, but the fit...again: for myself.., hmm. Interesting question- many layers! (have a black, CK-hi-rise/pouch-not for show, but, depending, Like it...for myself,,,color? ) Blessings

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I Like White, on Others- usually. (no style/hung/whats in'em). Classic white, and, I like that also, on myself...and the mirror, and Choice of: !

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
colored nylon bikinis are my favorite (do have white, but rarely wear them) i prefer colored bikinis, they seem funner than plain old white.

Just like matching a shirt and tie, i match my bikinis with what i am wearing at the time.

although normally under my suit and tie at work, i love my men's black silky, nylon bikinis cradling my balls. however, i do like dark and med blue nylon bikinis too.

on a date i never had a broad unhappy to find my cologne covered balls in a pair of my black nylon bikinis!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too buy the mixed pack(s) of boxers, but tend to like the wilder prints (more of an old style thing I think).

Just be careful with wild colors and thin slacks- more than once seen a guy with a wild pattern shorts 'bleeding thru' his thin pants (kinda funny) you don't want 'Home of the whopper' showing thru your thin khakis!

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just curious what color underwear you like to wear or like to see on guys? Is it type of underwear specific (briefs, boxers, etc)? I'm hoping to hear from both guys and the ladies on here.
Plain red, blue or black are my favorites. Love wearing white underwear sometimes, but they get messy very quickly. Also have some gray briefs and boxers.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love underwear of all colors. i really like seeing colored boxer briefs, briefs, and bikinis on guys. especially red, lime green, light blue, and purple.

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Color doesnt really matter. I normally go with black boxer briefs, but have white, blue, red and some stripped ones. My boxers are plaid colors nothing too crazy.