Underwear comfort

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I noticed...well for me anyways...CK Boxerbriefs/trunks made of Microfibre don't bunch and actually hold their shape well...and give nice support, almost feels like you're wearing nothing. :)

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What brands do you suggest? I've been looking all over online and can't find anything decently cheap.. everything 20-40 dollars for a SINGLE pair of fucking underwear!

You identify your location as the USA.

Go to your local WalMart and buy some of their Starter boxer briefs. $8 for a 3 pack, and they contain a spandex component. Pretty decent for me, so far...and a massive improvement over "tighty whitey" briefs, especially considering my larger balls. Starter is my favorite "every day" underpants, and they actually hold me in!!! There are a couple of styles, and the "trunk boxerbriefs" ride up on me, but the regular boxerbriefs do not.

Alternately, go to a CalvinKlein outlet store, Burkes Outlet, or Marshalls/TJMaxx and look in the underwear section. They sell name brands for comparatively cheap prices.

Or, if you just want to try different styles, search for "pouch underwear" on eBay. I've found no-name jock straps and even CockSox on eBay, brand new and sealed in package, for no more than a couple of dollars, including shipping.

tanstaafl16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not obsessed with underwear or anything, but there was a point when I bought different pairs.

I was cleaning my apt yesterday and found a four pack of jockey boxer briefs (mid thigh coverage) that I had bought more that a year ago and never worn. I probably will never buy jockey again as I hate Tim Tebow and he us their spokesman. The underwear was very comfortable. I have lost weight since I bought them and that might have been the reason why.

I also have some calvin Klein XT trunk underwear (all black with blue lettering). I bought them a while ago and they didn't fit when I first put them on, does anyone know if they run small?? I might put them on eBay if they don't fit when I put them on again. Not sure if they will sell, only tried them on once.

Great advice here... From style, brand, price, and experience with comfort or not.