Underwear Donations Requested

LIWATCHER

Just Browsing
Media
Greetings-
Can you place yourself far away from home and without basics such as toilet and shower items, and basic clothing such as underwear. Many of the young men and women deployed by our military - request such basic items through friends , associates and web sites.

Regardless of what you think about our county's involvement, I am only thinking about the youg people who do without the basics we take for granted.

At work, we have collected numerous items over the past several years.
Collections of socks are easy, something about asking for underwear that
makes people "shy" about donations. So I am turning to people who have no problem talking about underwear....and in many cases have new underwear laying around that could use a new home.

So what am I looking for is underwear for guys or gals...new in packages, used or unpacked undewear cannot be sent. Think practical rather than fashion. Guys undewear includes Jocks and Gals include Sport Bras.

If you would like to help out and make a donation, please send me a private email and I will follow up with you with more details.

I assure you that this is not a scam to collect underwear or take advantage of people's good will.

Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when is underwear a.k.a. skivvies not a part of the standard issue uniform for all branches of the military? :confused:

Well, I give you credit for not trying to solicit worn smelly underwear. :tongue:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since when is underwear a.k.a. skivvies not a part of the standard issue uniform for all branches of the military? :confused:

Well, I give you credit for not trying to solicit worn smelly underwear. :tongue:

Well I've dated several guys in the AF...and they no longer "give" you underwear but they do give you a clothing allowance which is supposed to be used to buy undies.

However I do understand that when you are thousands of miles from home and something happens it's not easy to run around the corner to Wal-Mart or some other store and buy a new pair.

I would also agree with Hootie....I am not discouraging support for our troops in any way, but I would recommend going through a group that is well known rather than answering random solicitations on the internet.