Underwear fetish anyone?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never really thought of myself having a fetish for underwear but I do wear my bf's underwear and would always end up wearing a teammates jock. And then there was the time when I stole my cousin's husband's jock and wore it out...he was so effen hot. Gee, I guess I do have a fetish....love it!

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive heard of people doing that over here in aus, dont know exactly how that works thro lol.

i do have a wierd fetish for guys in tight underwear with the front opened. almost all my bfs underwear gets sliced open before he wears them, tight or not lol.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've always loved the smell of a guys crotch. So much so I use to try to get a whiff of my dad when I would lay with my head on his lap as a girl. (bet that admission gets me some hate mail) When I started masturbating i would try and steal my brothers undies and kinda chew on them while I frigged myself. He did catch me and that became quite the incident.

Ok, now I know why I used to find my underwear in my sister's bedroom when I was growing up. Once I said something to her about it and she said that "mom must have gotten them out of the hamper to do laundry and accidently dropped them in her room." LOL

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, now I know why I used to find my underwear in my sister's bedroom occasionally when I was growing up. Once I said something to sis about it and she said that "mom must have gotten them out of the hamper to do laundry and then gone in her room and accidently dropped them." LOL

Once years later I was visiting my sister's apartment and there was a pair of men's Calvin Klein trunks hanging in her bathroom. Sis did not have a live-in, and was not dating anyone...and I have a bunch of pairs of those trunks I didn't ask questions because I figured she might have gotten laid and the dude left them...but they were my size. LOL

singleguyintulsa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks guys for sharing your stories.... I would love to hear some stories about a time you wore another guys undies!

I can recall this time I was was staying over at my beat friends house. I had the biggest crush on him. He never knew it though. So while staying at his house I would sneak into the bathroom while he was in the shower and steal his undies that he worn to the showers. One time he heard me come in and I said I had to take a leak. Man what a freakin rush to know my junk was right next to where his was. I once got a pair of his undies where he had came into them... Wow it was hot

umnc30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that's hot, i have an underwear fetish. butts and dicks packaged in a nice pair of boxer briefs and less is a beautiful thing. wearing other guys underwear is cool too

I'm a huge fan of boxer briefs. Especially when someone's pitching a huge tent in them.

Attachments

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guilty too... I have enough underwear to last me ages yet I still find myself buying more and more...

tim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am obsessed with underwear...I like it tight and short (tight white is the best).

I really like trunks, boxers and y-fronts...just as long as they are tight and on a hot bod!

123matthew321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i wouldn't mind giving mine away, i need some new ones,

size 34, black old used, i used to use 'em for rugby, but now i use it as a cum rag,

PM me if u want them

under_score_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
big time underwear junkie here. Don't even want to count how many pairs I have. Favorite styles: low rise briefs, bikini briefs, sometimes jocks. I love Calvin Klein, C-IN2, 2(x)ist, N2N Bodywear, Andrew Christian and Obviously for Men

D

deleted294834

Love mens underwear, but only my own, unless I know you very well, and then I just like to see you in them, hopefully with a nice bulge to look at.

I like them and probably have worn some of my best buds by "accident" from him staying over so often haha