Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Discovering my dad's jockstrap at a young age. Used to play around in it when I was little. Would get me hard...even then. Always obsessed with the underwear section of department stores and in weekly ads that come in the newspaper. Still like to browse those sections.

zredd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine started when I was 5/6, My cousin told me that he wanted to start wearing boxers so naturally I wanted to beat him to it. When we went to the store to buy underwear I told my parents I wanted boxers and they told me no I had to pick out Briefs because boxers would be uncomfortable. I picked out briefs but never stopped thinking about wanting to wear boxers. When I was in 5th grade I used my Christmas money to buy me some boxer briefs but I was nervous to wear them to school for some reason. In middle school my mom would let me pick out my underwear and I chose boxers, After I was in boxers a while then I started wanting to wear Briefs again but was to nervous to ask for them. Eventually I started buying my own underwear and I ventured in to Jockstraps Now I have quite the collection of every thing. I also always like looking to figure out what other guys are wearing. It is getting to be Basket ball short season and the outlines will be abundant :)

Miles Robins Tassa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My underwear fetish has been going on for so many years I have really lost site of what triggered it in the first place. Anyway, as a child I had to wear y-front briefs and then moved onto normal briefs when they started to be stocked in the shops during the late 70s. I would spend as much time as I could wearing only my underwear in the woods across the road from where I lived. The wearing of briefs continued throughout my 20s and 30s but in my 40s I started to wear boxer-briefs and have found then so comfortable all the time. Boxer-briefs also seem to come in such great colours to the point that although I do like white as a colour, bright vibrant colours are my real fetish now.

I suspect my wife knows about my fetish but she never really asks much just comments when I wear a new set of boxer-briefs although I recently wore some white y-fronts for the first time in years.

Below is a photograph taken of me last year wearing my WANTED boxer-briefs from Canada.

Blue.jpg

Ever since I can remember I've loved seeing guys in their underwear. I don't know exactly when it started, I just know it has been a life-long enjoyment for me. I do specifically remember taking a more focused interest in seeing guys in briefs, and later jocks, when I hit puberty. At first it was because I felt sexy wearing mine, but it was also because I found it erotic to see other guys like me in just their briefs...especially if they had a bulge.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in an all male residential school, all of our clothes had our names on them and I was in the infirmary at the time, I came across a pair of white briefs and when I saw the name I knew the guy and thought that he was hot. The briefs had been worn and I had a great time touching, tasting and sniffing them.
Since then I have had an underwear fetish.

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe that I am the first to mention the Jim Palmer ads for Jockey. A great looking guy, athlete, who wore bikini briefs! Those ads were. Inspiring in many ways to me! Lol. I have worn low rise briefs and bikini briefs in color and patterns ever since. And also said goodbye to white fly briefs.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My time was also young. Mom bought my underwear and they were always tighty-whitey Hanes briefs. I was at my Grandparents house with a cousin about three years older. We were alone in a bedroom.

He was giving me a hard time about everything. He grabbed the waist band of my briefs and pulled them up into a huge wedgie. He laughed about it, but it sure hurt. I couldn't figure out how to get the wedgie tucked back into my jeans. He laughed more at my feeble struggles and said, "You know, it'll be so much easier if you drop the jeans and then adjust." I'd never dropped trousers in front of an audience before but he just laughed at me.

Finally, he said, "Fine. I'll drop my jeans, too." He had on fire-engine red briefs with a black waist band. I desperately wanted to pair just like his. Since then, I've always wondered at the surprises hidden beneath pants.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like thong guy we all had shapeless white sloppy things at school and I didn't do much else until I left home. Have had a wide variety; thongs, joc straps, now Andrew Christian and Skirew which allow lots of pouch room. But I have also found commando style and like that! Not always appropriate....

Londoner41

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In college - a couple of buddies and I were big into working out and would do pose-downs - one dude had bikini briefs - and an Undergear catalog with a lot off hot stuff. We ordered hot bikinis & thongs and would lift, pose, and jack off a ton. Have had a huge undie fetish ever since.

Do you have any pics?

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
id say my passion for my underpants started in my 20's I was working full time and the regular CKs I used to wear didn't cut it any more. switched to Mundo Uncio briefs & boxer briefs & when those discontinued I started exploring and now have the collection I have today! realized whats underneath is what makes you feel sexy and its a surprise when your partner gets to unwrap the package to find something fun underneath :)

Reactions: LVCB77

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
P.S. on this thread; I've been warned before when I brought up anything about me before I was of legal age even though it was about me. I'm not against this type of moderation as minors should always be protected at all costs. I also personally see nothing wrong with your post.

I agree. I've suggested that they make explicit in the policy statement that the "no minors" policy includes a writer talking about HIMSELF. Why? I really don't think it would occur to most guys that they're breaking policy if they're talking about their own personal experiences. Again, I AGREE with lpsg.org policy; I just think they should add a line like, "This includes talking about your own personal experiences before you turned 18."

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At some point Hanes or FTL or whatever started cutting back on their pouch sizes and underwear started being uncomfortable. I thought that was a bit weird because while I knew I was above average in size, I wasn't huge.
[Grab 10 guys at random and I'll always be the 3rd or 4th tallest and have the 3rd or 4th longest dick.]
I got turned onto jockey Y-fronts and wore them for years. An International male catalog started showing up and I started buying from them. Fast forward to my late 40's and either companies started making smaller pouches, my equipment started growing, or both. And so began my journey to find the ultimate pouch.
Handsdown winner for me is Ergowear Max.

Reactions: penfire

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wore boxers for years and when I switched to them from what I grew up with I thought they were the greatest. As I got older I switched to boxer briefs because things started sink and I got tired of sitting on my balls. Been wearing them about ten years. Now they're worn out, sooo, I started looking around on the web and man was I surprised. I found myself going over and over different sites checking everything out. I realized that I might have a fetish going on. Ordered up several styles and now I can't for them to arrive.

persiandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Discovering the pheremone rich scent of attractive guys body odor got me started on laundry huffing. That uncut musk is impossible to resist. Sniffed a couple hot straight friends undies and was hooked ever since.

Reactions: RICKY_27

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Discovering the pheremone rich scent of attractive guys body odor got me started on laundry huffing. That uncut musk is impossible to resist. Sniffed a couple hot straight friends undies and was hooked ever since.
Hey Dude!
Try 'sniffin' a 'STRAP' and you will NEVER look back!!!
RICKY

Reactions: penfire