Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I probably always had an underwear fetish but it got into high gear with the internet. I can get in touch with custom underwear companies and give them my cock and balls measurements. After they send me a sample pair, I try them on and my wife takes pictures. It usually takes a few tries to get the size right. The whole experience is a major turn on.

Reactions: penfire and RLJR

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose junior high, when I saw different colored briefs on the guys in the locker room. Also in Penny's and Sears catalogs. I'd buy the jeans and undies I wanted with my own earned money, soon as I could. The thin Jockey Life,no fly briefs and some speedo's were at the top of my list. :)

justinatlanta

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at underwear ads in the Sunday paper. And also growing up with just men in the house. Five of us guys and our father. We were always in white briefs that we shared abd were encouraged to explore ourselves sexually.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was seeing wild print, sexy bikini underwear in JC Penney catalog years ago as a horny kid of about 11 years of age. My Mom actually ordered them for me and I thought I'd never get over the thrill of wearing those silky bikini briefs. When I first got them I'd drop my pants every time I could just to look at myself wearing them.

I did something for the first time in many years a couple of days ago. I spent the night with a friend in my private bedroom there was a small pile of clean folded laundry in which most of the items belonged to a guy. On top was a older faded pair of Hanes Signature classic white briefs. I didn't think to at first, but when I went to get dressed right before I left I didn't resist the urge. I swiped the briefs, put them on under my new jeans and cowboy boots and left. The stiff ribbed fabric felt incredible against my slightly swollen, horny cock. Since I've been home wearing this guy's briefs I jacked off three times in them. My cock and nuts rest where some other horny guy's did.

Hot thought.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had over night bud's leave with sexy fresh undies in the morning, leaving their used ones behind. Also, some have left undies on my boat, wore swim trunks home. Once got Arena swim briefs for a pair of plain speedo's. Guys luv to trade. :)

obessedboxerbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was about 14 when my slight obsession started. I was a boxer guy but started exploring boxer briefs. My friends and I mostly wore FTL and Hanes. I still like both brands but mostly have Hanes as they have been fitting better. Sometimes when we stayed over at each others house we'd swapped boxer briefs this happened when one time I forgot to pack boxer briefs so my friend gave me a pair.

Biboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My obsession began in early middle school in the locker rooms. There was this one guy who had the greatest ass and it stretched his underwear enough that you could see down them. Because his ass was so big and his underwear was so tight you could also see a clear outline of his big thick cock. Many a time i habe fantasized about him.

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was seeing wild print, sexy bikini underwear in JC Penney catalog years ago as a horny kid of about 11 years of age. My Mom actually ordered them for me and I thought I'd never get over the thrill of wearing those silky bikini briefs. When I first got them I'd drop my pants every time I could just to look at myself wearing them.

I did something for the first time in many years a couple of days ago. I spent the night with a friend in my private bedroom there was a small pile of clean folded laundry in which most of the items belonged to a guy. On top was a older faded pair of Hanes Signature classic white briefs. I didn't think to at first, but when I went to get dressed right before I left I didn't resist the urge. I swiped the briefs, put them on under my new jeans and cowboy boots and left. The stiff ribbed fabric felt incredible against my slightly swollen, horny cock. Since I've been home wearing this guy's briefs I jacked off three times in them. My cock and nuts rest where some other horny guy's did.

Hot thought.
Love to steal other guys iundies now!!!